Will I start to earn money from my business?

mngrsofia

Hi All,

I have finally launched my business - a fashion-related website :)
I have asked if I will start earning money from it soon, however I don't see much positives in the chart...

I am ruled by Merc R. It is in 10th house of career, and its own sign, but going back to a square with Neptune.

Moon rules 11th house, 2nd from 10th, earnings from business. It will soon conjunct Jup, but later will square Sun, and later - Merc and Venus (now separating from a Trine with them).
Moon is also in 6th house, the house of bad fortune, also a cadent house showing slow development.
Moon in Pisces - no dignity there.

Mars is in 11th, separating from a trine with Neptune, and will oppose Pluto soon.

What do you all think?

Thank you in advance for your input,
Sofia

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_earnff.40676.8254.png
    astro_w2gw_earnff.40676.8254.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 34

niakoia

The last aspect the Moon will make is a square to Venus, 2nd house ruler (your finances) - doesn't seem too optimistic if you are hoping to increase your fortune with this business...

Do let us know how it goes in a few months..

mngrsofia

The last aspect the Moon will make is a square to Venus, 2nd house ruler (your finances) - doesn't seem too optimistic if you are hoping to increase your fortune with this business...

Do let us know how it goes in a few months..

:( yes, at the end that would be my desire - to have an income for myself.

Thanks for your input, though, I have a similar reading of the chart as well.

mngrsofia

Would anyone else care to comment :) ?

I am at a crossroad - I need to decide if I should go ahead with an advertisement campaign (which is quite expensive) or wait for better time, or change some things before I start the ads....

Thank you so much to all!

mngrsofia

The company's chart looks wonderful. Much success awaits :)

Hi Roks,

I sooooo much wish your words will come true :biggrin:
As I'm not seeing much positivity, would you care to point out what you mean - I'm also trying to learn a bit of Horary posting the charts :)

But nevertheless, thank you so much for taking the time and for your positive comments!

IleneK

Premium Member
The near term may be challenging for you/Merc as you move into combustion the Sun. I would focus on visibility for your new website. Right now it looks like monies from the business/Moon are somehow going to your competition/7th ruled by Jupiter. Your competition at this time is very strong, Jup in its dignity in Pisces and in its own house using whole sign houses.

If you hope to succeed, you really need to throw yourself into this undertaking fully, knowing that you may not see any results for a while.

Last edited:

mngrsofia

The near term may be challenging for you/Merc as you move into combustion the Sun. I would focus on visibility for your new website. Right now it looks like monies from the business/Moon are somehow going to your competition/7th ruled by Jupiter. Your competition at this time is very strong, Jup in its dignity in Pisces and in its own house using whole sign houses.

If you hope to succeed, you really need to throw yourself into this undertaking fully, knowing that you may not see any results for a while.

Dear Ilene,
Thank you so much for your input.
You are so right that competition is very strong :)

I am prepared that the results will not come right away, but do you see an estimate of how long this period with no results will be :) :)

At the moment we are testing the market with some small budget ads, and things look very disappointing, so I started to wonder if good (or at least average) results will come at all.....

Do you see the 'end of the matter' (I'm not very skilled to interpret this one)?

Thank you again - very grateful for your time!

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear Ilene,
Thank you so much for your input.
You are so right that competition is very strong :)

I am prepared that the results will not come right away, but do you see an estimate of how long this period with no results will be :) :)

At the moment we are testing the market with some small budget ads, and things look very disappointing, so I started to wonder if good (or at least average) results will come at all.....

Do you see the 'end of the matter' (I'm not very skilled to interpret this one)?

Thank you again - very grateful for your time!
I'm really not very skilled at timing. Ok, first, there are many things that will happen before you might make money, as signified by Moon's aspects to Jup and Sun before it gets to you/Merc. So this chart is not very encouraging in my eyes.

That said, Moon is 24 degrees from Merc, so this might be 24 units of time. Both planets are in medium time frame signs, one is in a shorter time frame house, the other in a longer time frame house, so I would use a medium time frame, not days but weeks. So we are looking at something like around 6 months.
But please to not rely on this, and I am a rank amateur in timing.

I wish you the best with this undertaking. It appears it is going to take you giving it all you've got, I think, with no guarantee of success !

Last edited:

mngrsofia

I'm really not very skilled at timing. Ok, first, there are many things that will happen before you might make money, as signified by Moon's aspects to Jup and Sun before it gets to you/Merc. So this chart is not very encouraging in my eyes.

That said, Moon is 24 degrees from Merc, so this might be 24 units of time. Both planets are in medium time frame signs, one is in a shorter time frame house, the other in a longer time frame house, so I would use a medium time frame, not days but weeks. So we are looking at something like around 6 months.
But please to not rely on this, and I am a rank amateur in timing.

I wish you the best with this undertaking. It appears it is going to take you giving it all you've got, I think, with no guarantee of success !

Thanks so much, Ilene :)
I am prepared that developing the brand would be at least 3-6 months, but got scared when I basically got just a few sales in almost 1 month, which is much worse than our prognosed worst case budget :(
If the final outcome of the question is that at some point I'll start making money, this will be enough of an encouragement to go back on the horse :)

Once again - very grateful for all you input and time!