Turkey Coup Chart Interpretation

Dubyadude1986

There is a grand trine:

Sun, Mars, Chiron

There are three t-squares

Sun, Uranus, and Pluto.
Jupiter, Neptune, Moon.
Jupiter, Neptune, Saturn.

Do both of the Neptune-Jupiter t-squares count?

First house is Saturn, Mars, Moon. Scorpio Ascendant. Pluto opposite Sun tells a story too, both squaring Uranus... Chiron is very active, there is a lot going on in this chart.

Last edited:

AJ Astrology

Hi Dubyadude1986,

Do you realize your chart is set for Saturday instead of Friday?

Interesting chart features are that Mars rules the Lot of Fortune in H6 and both Mercury and Venus are completely out of sect. Also the Sun trines Mars. I rectified the chart because Mars conjunct Asc has the principle of fighting spirit and a tendency to force one's own will upon others, in addition to advancement in life by the use of force (see Ebertin).

Attachments

• Turkish Coup.jpg
    Turkish Coup.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Hi Dubyadude1986,

Do you realize your chart is set for Saturday instead of Friday?

Interesting chart features are that Mars rules the Lot of Fortune in H6 and both Mercury and Venus are completely out of sect. Also the Sun trines Mars. I rectified the chart because Mars conjunct Asc has the principle of fighting spirit and a tendency to force one's own will upon others, in addition to advancement in life by the use of force (see Ebertin).

Sorry. I get confused sometimes when I'm time traveling.

Thanks for rectifying the chart. I will do the same. I did it backwards...:sideways: ;)

AJ Astrology

Hi all,

Here are some reasons the coup attempt failed. When Scorpio is rising, that means Taurus represents government forces and Gemini H8 is the 2nd house representing government supporters. Venus and Mercury need to be as weak as you can possibly make them. That means Venus and Mercury need to be in Scorpio (H1) or in Sagittarius (H2), or they need to be retrograde, combust or cadent from the angles for success. We see Jupiter ruling H2 in H11, which is good for the coup supporters, but Jupiter is weakened in Virgo. Mercury is conjunct Venus in H10 which caused the coup to fail. It should be pointed out that Venus/Mercury are both completely out of sect. Also look at Moon in H2 about to trine Mercury/Venus.

katydid

I'm jut waiting for people to agree upon a time and then I will change the chart.

I think this is valid and accurate, according to the CNN timeline I saw.

Just saw two imp times on CNN overview---

11:30 pm, Istanbul local time, Friday 7/15, was when first tweets went out about the military sightings of tanks, fighter jets, etc...so the military began their assault publicly about 11:30 pm.

12:06 am, on Sat,7/16, is the time that the Turkish military rebels FIRST TWEETED that they had taken over the country

chris10

I think this is valid and accurate, according to the CNN timeline I saw.

Just saw two imp times on CNN overview---

11:30 pm, Istanbul local time, Friday 7/15, was when first tweets went out about the military sightings of tanks, fighter jets, etc...so the military began their assault publicly about 11:30 pm.

12:06 am, on Sat,7/16, is the time that the Turkish military rebels FIRST TWEETED that they had taken over the country
No, it was much earlier than that. I live in Greece and I found out an hour before I posted on here about the coup. A journalist friend of mine told me, he called at 22:48, I didn't ask when he found out.