Release feelings of guilt?

TamaraL

I started observing I feel guilty all the time for having a more complex goal, desire, outlook of life. While I can be so powerful and saying what I need, I always feel I am on the loosing side and end up feeling guilty for being who I am.
I don't expect a concrete answer as this is a complex issue - question.

The question is: "Can I get over/release my guilt?"

ASC in Capricorn= Saturn located in the 10th House (Sagittarius)
Which house should I assign the quesited (6th House)?

Also there is a heavy 8th house...

(I have a very confusing emotional makeup..because I received mixed messages from both my parents…that made me both dynamic and weak= self-destructive.I appear a very strong & independent persona that does't need anything/anyone…& my mind is my sanctuary, the place that I hide.It is also what kept me going & pursuing my 10th House goals.However now that I am feeling weak (not as successful as I would like to be, careerwise, the guilt-emotions almost drowned me.)

Thank you, T

Attachments

• will I release my guilt?.jpg
    will I release my guilt?.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
You can do this. It's a 1st house question, so the questited is you. Saturn is in the 11th for being within 5* of the 11th cusp. Examining the chart, what is Saturn's condition? What if anything afflicts Saturn? Does anyone help?

TamaraL

I think the 10-11th H is a positive position for Saturn, however the Moon is afflicted in the 8th House & Saturn is square Moon.

Saturn also aspects Sun & Mercury in the 8th H.Maybe Mercury in Virgo could help me see- release the negative emotions.