career troubles

bhatdinu

Dear astrologers,

I am currently employed and looking to relocate to a different city here in Canada. I have been networking and trying hard for quite some time now without any luck whatsoever. Could you please ready my chart and guide me appropriately? I would really really appreciate your assistance as this phase of my career has been bothering me quite a bit for a long time now.

Thank you kindly.

Attachments

• Astro.jpg
    Astro.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 27

waybread

What sort of work are you in now? Is this the same as your educational background, or different?

Also, if you go to the special charts section at Astrodienst, where you did your natal chart, scroll down the list of astrological maps. You will see one for North America. With your birth data input, simply run the map, and it will show you planetary lines. I don't know how many of yours will be in Canada, but something like a Venus- or Jupiter-MC line should be beneficial for your work. I think these maps are clickable and interactive, but if not, there is a travel map series that is interactive, and would work just as well. Any place within 100 km or so of a favourable planetary line should be helpful.

Your chart is very strong in the water element. I would imagine you would do best in a job that involved the sea/ocean in some way, such as International trade. If your field is completely different, you may be able to use your experience to date to find something more compatible.

bhatdinu

Thank you sir. Appreciate the time taken. I have attached the one for North America. I am in central time zone.

I am in technology industry. My education is also in technology. I have been in technology management positions at mid-senior positions and currently looking for the same level or higher around Toronto area. I am open to some states in the US as well at the moment.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• astro_NorthAmerica.jpg
    astro_NorthAmerica.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

waybread

If you are at all mobile, I owuld suggest you apply for positions along the following lines:

sun-MC (orange)
Venus-MC (green) and possibly
Mars-Mc (red)

The MC, or cusp of your 10th house of career, shows career matters. The sun is your identity, Venus is usually mildly beneficial. Mars can indicate strife but also where you might have a lot of energy.

It is a little hard for me to see Toronto on this map, but I think it is pretty close to your Pluto/Ascendant line, which does not seem so favourable.

I am only an amateur astrologer, so please just take this post as one piece of advice, not as "The Truth." I am not sure I would have gotten "tech" as your best career choice from your natal horoscope, although management seems a little closer. With so many travel indicators in your chart, hopefully you can think through whether your technical background would be advantageous for different types of employers.

bhatdinu

Thanks again. If Pluto AS, the black line is the one that's not favorable then it goes right through Toronto. So, this isn't favorable in your opinion. I am also looking at Texas, Atlanta, Pittsburgh (green line) and Calgary (red line). It appears that they are more favorable for me. I will re-focus on those areas. Hope something will work out soon.

Marinka

Looking at your transits coming up --

- Mercury ruler of the 4th (home) will be in angle with transiting Jupiter and Jupiter ruler of 10th *(career/status) will have angle at about same time from Jupiter.

- This angle occurs next year right about Sept 2014 - I expect that any move related to a position/career change would occur around that time.

Progressed moon is also in the 4th house and signals more focus on the "home".

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Dinu Bhat,

by vedic,

acquarius ascendant and moon, airy, uncertain, reformist, innovative, mystique.

moon purvabhadra nakshatra represented by jupiter, fighting lone battles sword in hand on single leg. jupiter elevated/strong over cancer 6th for health and employment matters.

libra-venus movable sign inimical/badhak for acquarius asc, venus 5th conjunct sun impacting education, romance, children, status with stress and delays, while 5th lord mercury over 6th calling for greater efforts. mercury as lord 8th too over 6th, success amidst adversity.

jupiter-mer cancer 6th suggest poetic/scholarly and diplomatic skills.

sun-venus gemini 5th, lords 7/9 conjnct, seeking beauty and splendor in life, although under stress and delay, venus inimical, combust with sun.sun-venus good for appreciation of divine beauty and splendor.

asc lord saturn-rahu rahu enemy sign leo 7th, under stress, tending to rise and fall in life.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 9th/and trine moon, promoting luck and change and distant foreign travels, some stress transit inimical libra. saturn debilated/neecha aspect over aries 3rd impacting initiatives and communications and siblings, ketu transit impulsive aries 3rd. saturn libra aspects jupiter-mercury cancer 6th for health and employment matters.

come March jupiter turns direct over sun-venus gemini 5th, trine moon, promoting position/promotion and splendor in life, while aspecting own sagittarius 11th for gains and friendships. while saturn turns retrograde delaying things probably.

currently jupiter retro towards taurus/mars 4th reviewing carefully-objectvely domestic/home/property matters and career, asc saturn-rahu transit 9th elevated libra seeking luck and change in distant lands. while avoiding rise and fall to care for. jupiter retro taurus transits mars lord 10th and aspects scorpio 10th promoting career prospects probably.

mid-014 come july, jupiter transit elevated cancer/over natal jupiter 6th, for health and employment matters, trining and aspecting scorpio 10th for career, as well as own pisces 2nd for family-finances and growth.

next year around Diwali saturn moves to enemy sign scorpio 10th square moon, career under stress, contained by trine aspect from transit jupiter elevated cancer 6th for a while.

faith permitting,

donate once a month 1.25kg each black whole urad dal and whole mug dal, large white beans, at Shiva temple sunday late evening, for saturn-rahu leo/saturn asc lord and venus combust sun; light til oil lamp daily late evenings at the pooja at home, daily evening offer karpoor arathy too. observe fast saturday evenings.

light cow ghee diya daily mornings for jupiter's blessings, natal jupiter-nakshatra lord elevated over cancer, but makes debilated aspect over capricorn 12th for foreign lands. pray to Shirdisaibaba regularly, or saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers especially thursday mornings.

ketu-moon over acquarius asc, once a month offer 1.25kg each white til+white rice, at Ganapathy temple sat morning.
daily morning white til revadi for Lord Ganapathy at home. currently ketu impulsive aries 3rd

hope generic observations help take stock with patience, hope and care.

wishing luck,

kshantaram

Last edited: