Need help understanding my own Karmic Debts

astrop86

So after spending about an hour reading an excellent summary of Karma by Miss Saturn, I've come up with the following conclusions:

Merit Karma: Venus 2H trine MC,

Redemptive Karma: Sun in 12H, Neptune in 4th/5th House conjunct Mars, Neptune square Venus,

Attitudinal Karma: 6H is empty, but Sun & Mercury, Moon & Pluto are fixed signs

Work Karma: Gemini Chiron in 10th House

Communication Karma: Leo Mercury in 11th House square Scorpio Pluto in 3rd house (gossip)

Sins of Ommission and Commission: Scorpio Moon sextile Cap. Mars, Cap. Neptune sextile Scorpio Pluto, Libra Venus sextile Sag. Saturn, Leo Mercury sextile Libra Venus

Relationship Karma: Cap. Mars 5th House square Libra Venus 2nd House

Pacts and Promises: Cap. Mars 5th House square Libra Venus 2nd House

Karma in the Making: Aries North Node in 8th House, Libra Venus in 2nd House, Mars & Neptune (4th & 5th house) square Libra Venus

The Moon reflects emotional Karma, and the exact reward or punishment for what you have lain out emotionally previously to this lifetime, or what your emotional lessons may be. Moon in Scorpio is in one of the worse sign as it is in fall, they are the most sensitive, vulnerable, passionate, frightened, and most extreme of all Moons. So there is a major Karma involved with everyone who's Moon is in Scorpio.

The Third House

Would show a Karma with the mind. Planets in the 3rd house under stress, in Gemini, sometimes indicates mental instability, psychological Karma, or mental illness if one is not strong enough to handle this type of Karma. Some of the communication problems could be with brothers, sisters, neighbors, or even teaching. It is either that they're not heard right or they don't hear things as they should. This extends to relating things to others that is wrong.

The Fourth House

Planets or afflicted planets in Cancer show Karma with the mother, feelings, residence, and security. Saturn is detriment in Cancer so any tendency to have an emotional wall will be further strengthened. The fourth house also signifies past lives, so when you get your button pushed and have no idea why you react the way you do, it could be from a past life.

Wow. That's a lot of bad karma. I definitely see the Karma of Ignorance, as I experienced that mostly throughout elementary school and middle school as a child. Its also helped cause me to cut myself off from much of the world.

Then there is the much more serious Karma of Aggression. Mars & Neptune (4th & 5th house) square Libra Venus says a lot, sadly. As does the phrase "Done, done, and done again."

Somehow I knew at a very young age that this life was going to be particularly painful and lonely. I just wish it wasn't at the expense of those around me, the innocent bystanders if you will.

I've included my natal chart, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to turn things around, despite generating a good seven years of bad karma ? Is there any way to start paying back some of this karmic debt I've managed to build up over time, this life and previous lives?

Attachments

• Natal.gif
    Natal.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 38

david

I must give some advice here - a common mistake is to search for anything supposedly 'Karmic' in your chart and then proceed to 'beat yourself around the head with it'. Please don't worry about any karmic stuff in your chart EVER - that will only create bad karma!! :andy:

THe thing to remember about karma is that YOU ARE YOUR KARMA!! - it is not something that needs analysing - KARMA is a great IDEA if used as a TOOL for improving the amount of happiness and love in your life - but as a technical complication (which is pretty much what it has become in the answer you received from Miss Saturn).

Ignore the riddle she has inadvertantly set you!! I'm sure she meant well but I am sure you felt a lot worse after getting her comments!! THis is a very common experience when dealing with anyone offering advice to you - they mean to help but make you feel very bad!!

I have worked as a professional astrologer for over 25 years and can state with confidence that non of the supposed 'bad karma' aspects mean you have to be unhappy or that you are a bad person.

All aspects can be experienced in a positive or negative way. Tight applying squares from Transiting Saturn or Pluto can for example be experienced as a huge increase in power or a major success - or in a natal chart can indicate a deep insight into the workings of power and a natural inclination to teach others how to be more spiritually giving.

Basically everything is Karma - everything you think, experience, do ,want - it's ALL karma.

To lighten karma all you need to do is to be more kind, more giving, more accepting, more happy and to genuinely get your head out of your **** and your thoughts focussed on nice, happy things, goodness, simplicity - instead of gobbledygook Karmic connundrums!!

God thinks you're absolutely wonderful the way you are, and so do I - so just BE YOU and have fun.

Hope this stops you wasting time on unsolvable karmic statistics!! Enjoy your life - that is all the good karma you need and will become a part of your mindset as you practise just being a happy, nice person - which is what we all are when we keep it simple!!.

So after spending about an hour reading an excellent summary of Karma by Miss Saturn, I've come up with the following conclusions:

Merit Karma: Venus 2H trine MC,

Redemptive Karma: Sun in 12H, Neptune in 4th/5th House conjunct Mars, Neptune square Venus,

Attitudinal Karma: 6H is empty, but Sun & Mercury, Moon & Pluto are fixed signs

Work Karma: Gemini Chiron in 10th House

Communication Karma: Leo Mercury in 11th House square Scorpio Pluto in 3rd house (gossip)

Sins of Ommission and Commission: Scorpio Moon sextile Cap. Mars, Cap. Neptune sextile Scorpio Pluto, Libra Venus sextile Sag. Saturn, Leo Mercury sextile Libra Venus

Relationship Karma: Cap. Mars 5th House square Libra Venus 2nd House

Pacts and Promises: Cap. Mars 5th House square Libra Venus 2nd House

Karma in the Making: Aries North Node in 8th House, Libra Venus in 2nd House, Mars & Neptune (4th & 5th house) square Libra Venus

Wow. That's a lot of bad karma. I definitely see the Karma of Ignorance, as I experienced that mostly throughout elementary school and middle school as a child. Its also helped cause me to cut myself off from much of the world.

Then there is the much more serious Karma of Aggression. Mars & Neptune (4th & 5th house) square Libra Venus says a lot, sadly. As does the phrase "Done, done, and done again."

Somehow I knew at a very young age that this life was going to be particularly painful and lonely. I just wish it wasn't at the expense of those around me, the innocent bystanders if you will.

I've included my natal chart, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to turn things around, despite generating a good seven years of bad karma ? Is there any way to start paying back some of this karmic debt I've managed to build up over time, this life and previous lives?

[Mod edit - to move the new response above the old quote, thereby making the post for reader-friendly.]

Last edited by a moderator:

EJ53

Banned
David said:
I must give some advice here..........

And very good advice it is too, David............Welcome to the forum.

I like to think we can overcome karma through The Law of Grace.......We do not need to learn our lessons through hard "life experiences".........Instead, we can understand them (intellectually) from an in-depth analysis of our natal charts and strive to behave "as our Soul desires" when related opportunities to do so arise (in the form of progressions, transits and events)......"Striving to behave appropriately" at all times seems to me to be the key (required mindset) to enjoying life and being happy.

EJ:cool: