These Conjunct Axes! What do they mean?

Irisiel

I know my Natal chart is extreme, but I'm only just beginning to understand how. There are things I always took for granted but now see not everyone has them.

In short today I wonder:

What does it mean, that my Nodal axis is nearly conjunct my MC/IC axis?

And how about my AC/DC and Vertex axis being conjunct?

Just haven't found much about this. THANKS if you have any insight! :smile:

Screenshot_2020-01-18-00-44-45_kindlephoto-93395645.jpg

waybread

The MC symbolizes your vocation and public image. The NN shows where your personal growth lies. So your growth should come from your vocation in life. Do you know what yours is?

Irisiel

So your growth should come from your vocation in life. Do you know what yours is?

My vocation? I do consider writing to be my "other" job. I still teach it as well, but in addition to working for local government.

Anyway, that makes sense.

But my North Node is in one of those weird spots--in Gemini, in the 10th House, but the 10th House is ruled by Cancer.

ElenaJ

Your 10th house is at 27 gemini, not cancer. Cancer is intercepted in your 10th, i.e. it doesn't touch a cusp. So it is not a protagonist but it plays a role in the background.
Gemini is the writer's sign, communication, teaching. Moon also in gemini, in the 9th of publishing and teaching, and Jupiter on the 9th cusp. Of course you are a teacher, and of course you write!
Mercury on pluto would be good at research, getting to the bottom of things. In the 12th it would work out subconscious areas, the occult even, digging into the hidden realms.
In virgo it would be hard working and meticulous, maybe more than gemini would like it to be.

Irisiel

Your 10th house is at 27 gemini, not cancer. Cancer is intercepted in your 10th, i.e. it doesn't touch a cusp. So it is not a protagonist but it plays a role .

Thanks for explaining that! I didn't know it worked that way. Yes, this is all accurate.

So my North Node up there also reinforces these characteristics?

I'm learning it's not too unusual for the Vertex to conjoin the Descendant, since it's always located over on that side of the chart anyway.

I have other questions about my Natal but I'll try to limit them to specifics and on a different thread. Still learning basics. :smile:

Like, what it means if my nodes are square my AC/DC!

ElenaJ

I'm learning it's not too unusual for the Vertex to conjoin the Descendant, since it's always located over on that side of the chart anyway.

True.

North node is what you are aiming towards and becomes stronger, south node is what he brought over from the past, and it slowly should diminish, which is sometimes difficult as it represents a "known" and a safe place.