Are we compatible?

ChildOfVenus

On your end it could be both romance and friendship. On his end it's definitely friendship. Not sure about romance though since you don't have his exact time of birth.
So I can forget about having anything sexual with him? I don't know about romance but I'd like to have a friends with benefits kind of thing.

muchacho

Can't really tell without an accurate chart. What I'm doing here is trying a workaround by using your Moons as ASC. And from that perspective, his Venus and Sun are in your 5th (romance) and his Moon in your 11th (friends). Now, not sure if his Moon could still change signs that day. If he's a Sagittarius Moon, then your Moon is in his 3rd (siblings), your Venus in his 4th (home) and your Sun in his 5th (romance). So romance would be a main topic of this relationship for both of you. If he's a Capricorn Moon then your Moon is in his 2nd, your Venus in his 3rd and your Sun in his 4th. Usually, when the 4th house is triggered, that's ideal for a long term relationship, it usually gives you the feeling of coming home or wanting to settle down. So looking at the charts from the Moon it looks okay. But I'd rather have a look at the charts from the ASC.

ChildOfVenus

Can't really tell without an accurate chart. What I'm doing here is trying a workaround by using your Moons as ASC. And from that perspective, his Venus and Sun are in your 5th (romance) and his Moon in your 11th (friends). Now, not sure if his Moon could still change signs that day. If he's a Sagittarius Moon, then your Moon is in his 3rd (siblings), your Venus in his 4th (home) and your Sun in his 5th (romance). So romance would be a main topic of this relationship for both of you. If he's a Capricorn Moon then your Moon is in his 2nd, your Venus in his 3rd and your Sun in his 4th. Usually, when the 4th house is triggered, that's ideal for a long term relationship, it usually gives you the feeling of coming home or wanting to settle down. So looking at the charts from the Moon it looks okay. But I'd rather have a look at the charts from the ASC.

His Venus and Sun are in my 10th house.

ChildOfVenus

Please carefully read what I wrote. I was talking about Moon houses.

I'm not sure as to what you mean. I used this site grupovenus.com/ and changed his birth time several times. And it still shows his Venus and Sun is in my 10th house. Can you elaborate on what you mean? I think he does have Moon in Sag though I get that vibe from him.

muchacho

I'm not sure as to what you mean. I used this site grupovenus.com/ and changed his birth time several times. And it still shows his Venus and Sun is in my 10th house. Can you elaborate on what you mean? I think he does have Moon in Sag though I get that vibe from him.
Moon houses means houses counted from the Moon and not from the ASC. So the sign the Moon is in becomes the 1st house, the next sign the 2nd house etc. It's an alternative way of looking at a chart. Which can be useful when you don't have the exact time of birth as is the case here.

ChildOfVenus

Moon houses means houses counted from the Moon and not from the ASC. So the sign the Moon is in becomes the 1st house, the next sign the 2nd house etc. It's an alternative way of looking at a chart. Which can be useful when you don't have the exact time of birth as is the case here.

Ok but wouldn't his Venus and Sun be in my 10th house regardless? Since my birth time is correct? His planets in my houses would be accurate.

muchacho

Ok but wouldn't his Venus and Sun be in my 10th house regardless? Since my birth time is correct? His planets in my houses would be accurate.
Yes, correct. But if you want to do a comparison then you should use the same parameters. And since you don't have his exact time of birth, this means we don't have his ASC. So we can't compare your charts as seen from the ASC. What we can do though is compare your charts as seen from the Moon. Makes sense?

ChildOfVenus

Yes, correct. But if you want to do a comparison then you should use the same parameters. And since you don't have his exact time of birth, this means we don't have his ASC. So we can't compare your charts as seen from the ASC. What we can do though is compare your charts as seen from the Moon. Makes sense?
Yes and for the composite chart I would just overlook the moon placement?

IleneK

Premium Member
So being conjunct by sign is similar to having a conjunction? When I pull a synastry chart up on astro.com. It shows a conjunction aspect between my Mars and his Venus the orb maybe wide however. .

Yes, being conjunct by sign is being conjunct.

Your Mars and his Venus are conjunct by sign, and I think that is a genuine basis for mutual attraction.
And your Martian comment about how you want to initiate by inviting him to a hotel seems very much in accord with the synastry. It looks to me that you would be the forward one, and I think that might work just fine between you.
PS Also his Mars trines your Venus by sign. All good for sexual attraction so far.
Good luck:smile:!

muchacho

Oh ok I see just thought it was possible since some people say you can not a big deal though. ☺
What we can do is a synastry and look at sign placements and aspects. That will tell you something about the nature of the relationship in terms of basic dynamics and how it affects both of you. And I think Ilene already did that sufficiently.

What we can also do is looking at what houses he triggers in your chart. That will tell us something about what kind of relationship this is for you. And I already gave you my interpretation.

What we can't do is looking at the houses you trigger in his chart since we don't have his ASC. So we can't say what the relationship is all about for him.

What we also can't do is a composite since we don't have his ASC. And so we don't have a chart of the relationship itself.

ChildOfVenus

What we can do is a synastry and look at sign placements and aspects. That will tell you something about the nature of the relationship in terms of basic dynamics and how it affects both of you. And I think Ilene already did that sufficiently.

What we can also do is looking at what houses he triggers in your chart. That will tell us something about what kind of relationship this is for you. And I already gave you my interpretation.

What we can't do is looking at the houses you trigger in his chart since we don't have his ASC. So we can't say what the relationship is all about for him.

What we also can't do is a composite since we don't have his ASC. And so we don't have a chart of the relationship itself.

I see what if his Rising is in Cancer? I guess my Leo Rising would be too much?

ChildOfVenus

Your Mars and his Venus are conjunct by sign, and I think that is a genuine basis for mutual attraction.
And your Martian comment about how you want to initiate by inviting him to a hotel seems very much in accord with the synastry. It looks to me that you would be the forward one, and I think that might work just fine between you.
PS Also his Mars trines your Venus by sign. All good for sexual attraction so far.
Good luck:smile:!

I see well his Sun trines my Moon and Squares my Venus and his Venus semisextiles my Sun.

IleneK

Premium Member
I see well his Sun trines my Moon and Squares my Venus and his Venus semisextiles my Sun.

Your Sun trine his Moon, nice. Your Sun square his Venus, challenges, which of course are to be expected.

His Venus semisextiles your Sun is insignificant. A semisextile suggests they really don't connect.

ChildOfVenus

Your Sun trine his Moon, nice. Your Sun square his Venus, challenges, which of course are to be expected.

His Venus semisextiles your Sun is insignificant. A semisextile suggests they really don't connect.

Yeah I was just saying that it was a semisextile and not a trine. I remember you mentioned something about a trine between his Sun Venus and your Moon.
I don't know maybe I'm getting confused lol.

IleneK

Premium Member
Yeah I was just saying that it was a semisextile and not a trine. I remember you mentioned something about a trine between his Sun Venus and your Moon.
I don't know maybe I'm getting confused lol.

You are confused. I did mention something about his Sun Venus and your Moon.
You are now referencing his Venus and your Sun. I made no comment about his Venus and your Sun. They are disjunct, do not aspect each other.

You likely have enough information and are hitting overload. Reread carefully what I have already written you rather than continuing to extend into new directions. Then you won't be confused.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

You are confused. I did mention something about his Sun Venus and your Moon.
You are now referencing his Venus and your Sun. I made no comment about his Venus and your Sun. They are disjunct, do not aspect each other.

You likely have enough information and are hitting overload. Reread carefully what I have already written you rather than continuing to extend into new directions. Then you won't be confused.

Are you saying that his Sun and Venus sextiles my Moon?