Feel Helpless - Abuse,Mental Health, Career and Education

summer92

Hello everyone! I'm writing after a very long time as I've been left very hurt after the past two and a half years. The turmoil started around September 2015, when I moved to four different houses over the space of a year. The final house I stayed at, I was abused and ganged up by people to the point where I couldn't get out of the house, shower, and cried to sleep for nearly three months. This was followed by me being unable to do the job that I was blessed to have, so I had to quit.

I got lucky as I met the love of my life during this period, who took care of me and nursed me back to health. He took time off from work for a month, helped me shower, took me to the hospital and has been my rock.

My career, mental health and everything has plumetted. I'm trying to get better and I think I have, but I'm hurt and changed beyond relief. I don't expect everyone to know what's going to happen next, but I'm asking if there's anything in the chart indicating life getting better? I know there are people out there suffering more than me, and I try to help them any way I can, but coming from a veyr happy childhood to this has broken me. I'm still very anxious every day, and suffer from panic attacks everytime the phone doesnt ring of my boyfriend or my family as i'm scared that they'd die before me. Its crippling to the point that I've been hospitalized.

I have attached my lagna chart. If anyone needs my bf's details
dob : 18th august 1990
time : 7:30 AM
place : birmingham, united kingdom

i'm going back to university to do my masters as a fresh start in something that i'm interested in. we're planning on getting married in two years once we have settled, and i hope things get better, but with what has happened over the past two years i'm scared that things wont improve

Attachments

• 1992-04-10T23-52_292223_1_sn_en.png
    1992-04-10T23-52_292223_1_sn_en.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 23
  • lagna mischa.png
    lagna mischa.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 28

kshantaram

Premium Member
please check whether it is aries asc, , rahu in aries as indicated,

or scorpio asc? with moon scorpio too.

why not go for astrodienst sidereal whole signs hindu lahiri ayanamsa chart,