Great Troubles in relationship

duenderoja

Patience, it took a week or two for my question to gain any traction. Just be patient and your question will be answered.

selfless

Banned
Janma-nakshatra is ---Satabhisha nakshatra, 1st pad.
Chandra is in 7 deg 55 min in Kumbha .
u have Brischik lagna. Kumbho Rashi...
Dasa of Brihospati / Rahu going on , will end in 9th June 2017. During this period, it might be quite difficult for you to distinguish between your vision and illusion. and many relationships might have broken....
In ur Kundli,
you have MahaPadam Kaalsarp Yoga..This yoga might give u problems from the side of enemies and u will have many powerful enemies.Your enemies may not confront u openly and work against u secretly and will give u much damage. u will be prone to diseases and might not live a healthy life....u will have much expenditure in wasteful things and will have very less savings. u may be un-popular with your in-laws in future. you would face legal problems and may get strict warning from government at some time in life.
By analysing your details,
it seems u have certain drawbacks like inconsistancy, reverie, caprice, escapism. .you should stop these habits/traits.
otherwise some more relationship may break.

just do the following Remedies if u wanna have good time in life :-

1. Do Jaapa of mahamritunjaya mantra for one lakh twenty five thousand (125000) times. The remedy will be completed with kaal sarp maha pooja of Lord shiva..
During this pooja, 14 silver naag- naagin pairs will be offered to Lord Shiva along-with milk, chandan, rice, ganga jal, Bel Patra, dahi, sugar, dhatura, bhasam, 14Flower of white Akora, 14 Flower of lotus and fruits will be offered to Lord Shiva.

2. keep a yellow handkerchief with u always.

3. Take a dip in a holy river

------------------if u believe in Jyotish Vidya you will get result in 90 days or less.----

Hi,
I am a Male.
My DOB- 20th-Feb-1985
Time- 01:10 AM
Place- Ranchi, Bihar India

I have had unsuccessful relationships which have hampered me emotionally.
Please help me in giving a direction on love relationship and marriage for me.

My venus is exalted in 5th house and is in conjunction with mars. This shows some good aspects for love marriage. Also, the 7th lord is venus which is in 5th house which again shows some benefits for love/marriage.
Also, some say that Venus for Scorpio Asc is malefic, but there are others who say it behaves neutrally when it is exalted.

But why do I keep failing in relationships?
Also, when can I marry and how will be my love life??

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Mars is the owner of the ascendant and the sixth. The sixth house is a house of worry/obstruction/trouble. Saturn is the karaka for these matters. It occupies a sign of Mars. When Mars occupies the fifth house in this background it is bound to create trouble and worry relating to romance. Why romance? Because Venus is the karaka for it and the fifth house is the house for it. Mars joins Venus there.
Marriage is likely in the sub-period of Rahu in the major-period of Jupiter when Jupiter comes to Virgo.:happy:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hi, I am a Male.

My DOB- 20th-Feb-1985
Time- 01:10 AM
Place- Ranchi, Bihar India

I have had unsuccessful relationships which have hampered me emotionally.

Please help me in giving direction on love relationship and marriage for me.

My venus is exalted in 5th house and is in conjunction with mars. This shows some good aspects for love marriage. Also, the 7th lord is venus which is in 5th house which again shows some benefits for love/marriage.
Also, some say that Venus for Scorpio Asc is malefic, but there are others who say it behaves neutrally when it is exalted.

But why do I keep failing in relationships?

Also, when can I marry and how will be my love life??

why not post your vedic chart, and navamsa chart too!
thread sans chart for ready ref?

mars-venus lords 1/7 prone to mere attractions in relationship, passionate.

venus lord 7th elevated pisces 5th for romance, venus pisces selfless attitudes,
venus debilated aspect over virgo 11th affecting income-gains-friendships.

venus lord 7th over 5th could have gains through spouse probably, especially elevated in pisces.

mars-venus pisces 5th artistic aptitudes dance etc,
tech aptitude electronics-mechatronics-meditronics, etc.
mars-venus 5th trine prosperity through creative aptitudes.

mars lord 6th too negating to 5th negating employment prospects,
though could be good for quick-r recovery from health issues probably.

mars as 6th lord disturbs 5th house for education-romance-children-status, etc,
set off probably by mars being lagna lord/protective. may be prone to kidney disease.

past 1.5yr rahu transit virgo 11th perhaps gains through foreigners-foreign friends, friendships, other castes.

while separative ketu transit mars-venus pisces 5th affecting/detachment from education-romance-children-position, prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-feet-kidney etc, protected by-relief from trine aspect from transit jup cancer 9th till mid-july. to care further coming months till dec/christmas.

satabisha nakshatra prone to a vaguely worrying sleepless sub-conscious. though outwardly appears bold and aggressive.

come 016 ketu transits moon-acq 4th detachment from mother-motherland, prone to pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-lower legs/sciatica etc. to care. moon lord 9th for luck-education-distant travels-father.

cancer-moon inimical-badhak for scorpio asc luck-education-distant travels-mother-property matters etc under stress-delays.

jup-rahu transit leo 10th 016 tending to career rise-promotion, leadership roles,

but rahu-jup vitiating judgment, prone to rise-fall to care/avoid over the year. jup trine own sag 2nd for family-finances and trine sat-aries 6th protective of employment.

sat however transit scorpio asc coming 2yrs health-life under great stress, transit sq moon, sq jup, too. sat aspect leo 10th career nder stress, restrictive. sat lord 4th hence mother, property matters, domestic comforts under stress.

natal sat over aries 6th hence sat transit scorpio asc prone to health issues further, urological issues etc. sat scorpio good for research-occult-investigative aptitudes. sat debilated aries 6th aptitude for social service.
elevated aspect over libra 12th tending to foreign lands.

sat transit improves sag 2nd after 2yrs, 11th for gains from the moon, aspecting own acq 4th protective of property matters, while could tend to earnings in distant lands. sat sag trine natal sat aries 6th for employment matters.

mid-july 016 jup moves to virgo 11th for gains income-friendships, aspecting mars-venus lords 1/7 for relationship, jup aspecting own pisces and mars-venus 5th, promoting relationship-marriage probably to hope for. jup trine aspect over taurus 7th for marriage.

jup effective mid-course mid-nov/mid-march next year to watch. jup transit 8th from moon hence may be sudden gains, developments.

hope generic observations-inputs help reflect further, pick as relevant.

could share ground feedbacks per return.

wishing well, gains from jup virgo 11th late 016 hopefully, jup dasa too.

kshantaram

justastrology

hi,
i check your details. you will get married in march/april 2018. one more thing your marriage will be arrange. you will never get success in love affairs it will always break. you should wear yellow sapphire & chant rahu's beej mantra. it will help you. no need to do anything else.
best of luck for your future,
Deepak Goyal