Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

Why not? This is an astrology forum lol ..,.. what’s gone wrong?

Just read Ghayat Al-Hakim and Imagnibus. Hellenistic text almost entirely lost, the representation of actual astrology come from medieval astrology, I don't have interest to worship the 7th heaven nor prophet Idris aka Hermes. I only worship for O Supreme Jesus Christ.

Hkk

Account Closed
Just read Ghayat Al-Hakim and Imagnibus. Hellenistic text almost entirely lost, the representation of actual astrology come from medieval astrology, I don't have interest to worship the 7th heaven nor prophet Idris aka Hermes.

Ok I see. So why do you come on this Site? Just for a chatter natter?

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm curious to know... do I have the sag "evil aura" that you know and hate?

No just the arrogance. That’s not a dig it’s just the initial perception I have of you. You’re not too bad actually. I think you could handle your ‘fan’ better but that’s not my business. Just the perception

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, I live in Jamaica-Kingston's cousins.

How lovely! How hot is it there? Oh I’m so jealous right now! It got cold here in uk today. I had to put the heating on for an hour. I have a hot water bottle in bed with a pink fluffy cover and lip gloss attached to it. So comfortable

conspiracy theorist

No just the arrogance. That’s not a dig it’s just the initial perception I have of you. You’re not too bad actually. I think you could handle your ‘fan’ better but that’s not my business. Just the perception

No, it's cool. I've gotten the arrogant comment before, and I've also gotten humble. It's all over the map with me. As a result I take what people say with a grain of salt unless a wide variety of different backgrounds tell me the same thing. Then I take notice.

If you are talking who I think you are talking then I don't have any intention of handling said fan. Perhaps that's the problem.

moonkat235

I was thinking. As much as I love fat cats and really love petting them, I think maybe having a couple larger rats would be nice as pets someday. I could build them little terrariums and obstacle courses and maybe like a tiny rat playground. It would be so cute. I've always wanted a rodent as a pet, but my mom never let me, because she said they were gross. Rats are super clean rodents though and they're extra soft and I'd have two, because rats are very social animals and need friendship.

SunConjunctUranus

How lovely! How hot is it there? Oh I’m so jealous right now! It got cold here in uk today. I had to put the heating on for an hour. I have a hot water bottle in bed with a pink fluffy cover and lip gloss attached to it. So comfortable

You should address that question to conspiracy theorist.

Hkk

Account Closed
No, it's cool. I've gotten the arrogant comment before, and I've also gotten humble. It's all over the map with me. As a result I take what people say with a grain of salt unless a wide variety of different backgrounds tell me the same thing. Then I take notice.

If you are talking who I think you are talking then I don't have any intention of handling said fan. Perhaps that's the problem.

Fair enough. As a woman I just thought gently could calm the situation that’s all lol but who am I to talk. There was an eruption last time

conspiracy theorist

Fair enough. As a woman I just thought gently could calm the situation that’s all lol but who am I to talk. There was an eruption last time

As a woman you aren't dealing with volatile feelings grounded in passion. Unless you swing both ways which I haven't seen you state anywhere yet.

Hkk

Account Closed
I was thinking. As much as I love fat cats and really love petting them, I think maybe having a couple larger rats would be nice as pets someday. I could build them little terrariums and obstacle courses and maybe like a tiny rat playground. It would be so cute. I've always wanted a rodent as a pet, but my mom never let me, because she said they were gross. Rats are super clean rodents though and they're extra soft and I'd have two, because rats are very social animals and need friendship.

Eeeew MK are you serious?? Rats are poison and what you gona get out of it. It’s not like a dog where you get pure love from ewwww please no. Tell me your joking 🙃