Career, life, direction, fate.

Stellium6th

I have been lost for much time, and although I'm now a bit better, I'm still recollecting nothing -since I planted nothing. Is this getting better in the future?
Where is my life going to? I'm especially concered about career.

I would appreciate any aid and any insight possible.

Since I don't know how to post here a reliable chart calculator, I'll post my information.

Tarragona,Spain.

17, june, 1992.

9:06 AM

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !

Is there any specific problem you are facing? In your chart,what strikes me most is Moon Rahu conjunct in Sagittarius 6th house and the stellium in the 12th Gemini. This may compel the individual to go in a certain direction much like OCD.

noraleader

Banned
there's a shame, i thought you displayed fair insight in your posts. :wink:

this chart is from http://astrologyking.com/free-horoscope/

i like the free natal at cafeastrology for it's aspect interpretations.. i think it's astrodienst? or astro.com that seems to be most often used..

you share a birthday with the removal of the berlin wall, as commemorated in the pop song by alphaville, "summer in berlin" (this album all the rage with the young art crowd once upon a time)

this post first to attach chart..

attachment.php

Attachments

• stellium.jpg
    stellium.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 74

noraleader

Banned
i think i only have a very shallow, subjective interpretation to offer you, because i am concerned with changing society. and that's what i see a lot of here.. strengths to plan, and select.. the mercury opposition stands out, but as a weathered combatant, i see opposition in communications as par for the course when one wishes to advocate for a better culture.. and who doesn't?

overall, the planet positions and aspects depict someone who would do well being selective and prudent in making gains, the first house in leo is the only piece that seems disjunct in my mind.. but of course it doesn't mean it is disjunct.. everyone does well with a modicum of pride and assertiveness.

.. :p maybe search around for some of the free automated readings.. i find there are things that resonate and are different between them.. at least, the various thoughts will provide some ruminative material.

as an "older cultural advocate," and i have no clue if this is within your interest, i can say, perhaps due to my generation, fighting against the majority is a costly enterprise.. maintaining friendships, even to remind yourself that you are a human being, so you can act like one in front of others, can be a valuable investment.

but, there are more people today pluto in scorpio, pluto in anything virgo and after, who may be more willing to engage in a fairer, egalitarian society than the one we find ourselves in today. or perhaps, increasingly, yesterday.

it's no doubt that life and career and social relationships are problems for so many people.. they are set up corrupt! i'd rather fight it than bow down and let it steamroller the planet.

*edit*
had a bit more look and think, perhaps "seeing what i think" too much..

with saturn retrograde in 7th house with POF and square to saturn (but supported by sun!) and you on your way to saturn return, you may be getting over the point in your life where (*puts persuador/compulsor hat on*) you're realising how nice and good and best it is to be of service to others, or at least to be considerate of the whole, and see the benefit in optimal synergy and wellbeing as a systemic dynamic....... maybe you were more selfish and inconsiderate in youth. i was :) i'm also a big 6th houser.

i don't really have a personal interpretation for lilith yet (due to personal enemies who use black magic), but i figure the three placements in aquarius 7th house have some significance.

Last edited:

Stellium6th

Hi !

Is there any specific problem you are facing? In your chart,what strikes me most is Moon Rahu conjunct in Sagittarius 6th house and the stellium in the 12th Gemini. This may compel the individual to go in a certain direction much like OCD.

Career wise and life direction wise, especially.

OCD? How so?

RaRohini

No.. not OCD..only like that.Moon Rahu conjunction gives the native a restless compulsion to move in a certain direction. Are you into research?