Who wants to marry me?

shilonn

This life is just so serious..So i thought if i ask i´m a 173cm.Watery..Piscean moon but lioness proud..One of the kind (weird will do too) I have commitment fobia.I need space and affection.You can't be too clingy but if you are distant i will be unhappy..You will have to find the golden mean.

You will have to be a man but not too macho.Kind and loving but not a doormat.You will have to be trustworthy,You have a nice smile.Great sense of humor!! You will have to be independent giving me my needed space But behave nicely while away.

It doesn´t matter what you do for living as long it´s an honest pay.
Mental problems are undesirable.(unless treated and nothing severe)

You will have to deal with my nosy mother unless we live 10 000miles away.

Free to call.

Love Shilonn.:kissing:

Attachments

• natal chart shillon.jpg
    natal chart shillon.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 27

conspiracy theorist

Your suitors are going to find it difficult to consider you if they don't even know where you are.

P.S My moon is exactly on your descendant so potential is there. Oh but your saturn is on my sun... yeesh

Looking at your outers you are bit older than what I would go for in this stage of my life. Aww man....

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I wonder if this has anything to do with that Saturn return you're experiencing.

Anyway, not a good idea to put yourself out there like this. Lots of creeps on the internet. Try one of those dating websites like Match or something.

Last edited:

shilonn

After been crying months heartbroken..i decided to be "funny":w00t::eek:

Never tried Tinder never will.I believe in faith.:alien:

Hakuna matata.

shilonn

Your suitors are going to find it difficult to consider you if they don't even know where you are.

P.S My moon is exactly on your descendant so potential is there. Oh but your saturn is on my sun... yeesh

Looking at your outers you are bit older than what I would go for in this stage of my life. Aww man....

But aren´t saturn contacts the hard glue keeping it together?:wink:

i hear what ur saying i like a bit older than myself too..:biggrin:

shilonn

You'll get over that heartbreak. I believe in you. ;)

Tinder is horrible btw. :sick:

I have a flu so i would need my prince charming to bring me some chicken soup now.:annoyed:

But the strong scandinavian viking queen will wear her granny leggings now and get her own chicken soup fighting the -20c freeze outside:sideways: