Why domestic life is disturbed?

StillOne

I'm wondering if transiting Saturn square your natal Venus recently may have created some issues? You also have your North Node transiting your Sun and Moon which may have impacted how you feel about moving forward in life.

On a seperate note, I noticed you have Venus semi-square both your Moon and Sun. I didn't pay attention to my Venus semi-square Sun aspect for a long time, dismissing it as pretty insignificant. However, it rings true for me. Looks like your Venus/Sun aspect is within 0deg orb and applying...

beginner

I'm wondering if transiting Saturn square your natal Venus recently may have created some issues?

when T-saturn was DIRECT, it was squaring my Natal-Venus during approx JULY-AUG2011, I had some financial loss but loss was not huge. and during retrograde it is just 2 degree behind the exact square :(

You also have your North Node transiting your Sun and Moon which may have impacted how you feel about moving forward in life.
Yes, north node is transits over Natal sun-moon, but I don't think it has any affects related to 4th house. and Sorry I don't understand what u mean by feel moving forward? in what way? moving forward in career?relationship etc?

On a seperate note, I noticed you have Venus semi-square both your Moon and Sun. I didn't pay attention to my Venus semi-square Sun aspect for a long time, dismissing it as pretty insignificant. However, it rings true for me. Looks like your Venus/Sun aspect is within 0deg orb and applying...

do u think that minor aspects can causes a problem? :unsure: and on the positive side T-jupiter in 4th + trine 4th ruler and fortunately 4th ruler is venus, but why no positive affects? :unsure:

Moog

Yes, north node is transits over Natal sun-moon, but I don't think it has any affects related to 4th house. and Sorry I don't understand what u mean by feel moving forward? in what way? moving forward in career?relationship etc?

The Moon is a natural significator for the domestic, for the home life.

Chandra is always the karaka of personal emotional security home, mother, shelter and caring for basic physical needs
http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Graha/Gochara_Transit/Rahu_gochara_Chandra.htm

Perhaps you could hone in on the specific nature of your domestic troubles? It could be helpful.

beginner

U r correct moon is natural ruler of 4th, but currently jupiter in 4th and trine ruler of 4th than it should bring good luck factor related to 4th house matter.??

and I notice that u quote a article which is related to VEDIC astrology.
in vedic astrology it is capricorn ascendant, and sun/moon/mercury is placed in 11th(whole sign) and transits of rahu over natal moon/sun in "11th" house should bring wealth and friendships and other things related to 11th house.

The Moon is a natural significator for the domestic, for the home life.

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Graha/Gochara_Transit/Rahu_gochara_Chandra.htm

Perhaps you could hone in on the specific nature of your domestic troubles? It could be helpful.

dr. farr

Venus too, as always, there is not just one significator for any one given matter or area/department of life: we must always consider several factors, blend the indications and then make our tentative delineation.

dr. farr

4th is the leading (but not ONLY) domestic life significator; also remember that the 7th house, involving marriages, can have a strong ramification regarding the domestic (home) life as well.

beginner

everything seems fine except t-mars square moon(natural ruler of 4th) but it has passed its exact degree and T-jupiter trine natal venus(ruler of 4th) isn't enough for bringing good luck factor related to 4th house?

Venus too, as always, there is not just one significator for any one given matter or area/department of life: we must always consider several factors, blend the indications and then make our tentative delineation.

beginner

regarding 7th house t-uranus trine natal sun(ruler of 7th) and progressed moon sextile sun(ruler of 7th), nothing happened related to 7th :unsure:

4th is the leading (but not ONLY) domestic life significator; also remember that the 7th house, involving marriages, can have a strong ramification regarding the domestic (home) life as well.

dr. farr

Quick look at the posted transit and progression charts suggests to me that domestic (4th house/Venus ruled) problems likely are/have been arising from:
-Venus transit of Gemini, polluted by the South Node therein (that will end when transit Venus exits Gemini)
-in the progression, natal Venus is suceptible to - activations because of its natal placement in the 12th whole sign house and its being disposited there by natal Saturn: now, we look at the progressions and find Saturn + Uranus + Neptune, all progressing through Capricorn and the natal 12th house in which natal Venus is posited: I think these progression ingress activations of natal Venus sign/house, by these often difficult planets (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune) are very possibly an important factor in the difficult domestic situation.

I think the combined influences of Venus transiting the SN-afflicted Gemini, plus the progression activations of the natal 12th house (conbtaining the natal Venus) by 3 "big bad boys" (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune) have, considered together, largely negated the otherwise + influences of the transiting Jupiter through the natal 4th house and the trine with Venus.

Moog

U r correct moon is natural ruler of 4th, but currently jupiter in 4th and trine ruler of 4th than it should bring good luck factor related to 4th house matter.??

Jupiter is not auspicious for Cap rising. It's natal placement is not fantastic either. I wouldn't expect to see mega benefits from a transit. In fact it could even be the source of the disruption. I haven't enough experience to say how malefic a natural benefic in a functionally malefic role can be.

and I notice that u quote a article which is related to VEDIC astrology.
in vedic astrology it is capricorn ascendant, and sun/moon/mercury is placed in 11th(whole sign) and transits of rahu over natal moon/sun in "11th" house should bring wealth and friendships and other things related to 11th house.

Rahu can bring good things, but it also tends to bring plenty of disturbance and disruption. The 11th house is said to be good for Rahu, but the Moon and Rahu don't mix well, in my experience.

dr. farr

From the considerations regarding this domestic disturbance situation, one certainty I have is the need for the remedial strengthening of Venus: I believe that would go a long way toward helping to improve the matter (OP might wish to consult my thread in the Medical Astrology forum entitled, "Remedial Astrology: Strengthening Venus and Jupiter", for information regarding how to enhance the Venus influence in one's energy field)

beginner

Yes, give me the link where I can get info regarding strengthing venus & jupiter

From the considerations regarding this domestic disturbance situation, one certainty I have is the need for the remedial strengthening of Venus: I believe that would go a long way toward helping to improve the matter (OP might wish to consult my thread in the Medical Astrology forum entitled, "Remedial Astrology: Strengthening Venus and Jupiter", for information regarding how to enhance the Venus influence in one's energy field)