Pluto and the Nodes in critical degrees

athair

Hi, i have natal Pluto in Libra 13 degree (sextile Moon, Neptune, Saturn and Pallas, and Quincux Vertex); also, i have North Node in 26 Libra, and South Node (conjunct Chiron and conjunct Venus) in 26 Aries.

So the question is whether it does noticeably matters when a natal planet is placed at a critical degree of the zodiac.

For instance, i started to realize not very long ago that people with sun in libra 13 degree (conjunct my pluto in synastry, so to speak) had always been within a pattern of attraction-repulsion (perhaps of a twin-flame runner and chaser type) with/to me...my Pluto is in 11th house; but it really took me almost decades to realize such an issue (i started reading about astrology around 10 years ago).

Any insight would be great. Greetings

Last edited:

athair

thanks for your reply

here there is a brief description of my chart (from a previous post called "North node ruler conjunct South node")

6 1 thats the hemispheres issue within my chart
2 8

Thanks!! Im Pisces Sun (4th house), Sag Moon (12 house) and Sag Ascendant. Jupiter in Taurus trine Sun

My chart seems.to cast several so-called harmonic aspects between Air and Fire Planets (for instance:pluto in Libra 11th house is sextile both Neptune and Moon which are conjunct in Sagittarius 12th house; Mars (SN Aries' ruler) in Acquarius in the 3rd sextile Venus in Aries 5th house, which is conjunct SN; Mars (SN ruler) trine Ascendant in Sag; Saturn in Leo 9th trine Neptune and Moon in Sag; Saturn (9th h) sextile Pluto in Libra (11th house); etc.

On the other hand; I have Uranus in Scorpio in my 11th house (second half, not at the cusp which is Libra, the Sign of my NN) squaring Saturn in 9th Leo. Uranus trine Mercury in Pisces (few degrees away from Pisces Sun: i wonder what would result if one could also take a Uranus trine Sun...given that Mercury is conjunct Sun and Uranus trine Mercury...¿?).

Plus, my Pisces Sun is squaring My Moon in Sagittarius and Neptune (sun ruler) conj Moon, both.in 12th house; and also squaring my Sag ascendant.

So i feel.like there is an issue outthere about mutually supporting Fire and Air signs planets and rather clashing with Water signs planets (pisces Sun at 4th; Uranus in Scorpio at 11th; Mercury in Pisces 4th; Pisces IC; etc).

I guess the NN ruler conjunt SN issue (at the Aries Libra axe) woulb be better approached within that context.

For instance; the "Me first attitude" related to Aries 5th house SN; is not that easy to grasp as far as the chart also casts the Sun's ruler (Neptune) squaring the Sun (conjunct Moon) on one hand, and sitting at 12th house, on the other.(**) Neither it is as far as the Sun is also squaring my ascendant, i guess...

And so on...

A rather straightforward question would be: what if Uranus (which also aspects the water side of the chart: it trines Mercury in Pisces 4th house; is close to trine Pisces Sun) in Scorpio at 11th house might have some influence over the NN achievements? For instance: some Libra 11th house NN achievements seem to get in contact with Uranus Scorpio 11th house issues of things turning into unpredictable ways, and thereby contacting also either Chiron issues or Chiron-Venus issues ("pain of love"-wise or otherwise)? Etc

Greetings!

(**) It seems like Neptune in Pisces transit could not have made the issue but slightly more subtle...Neptune conjunct Ic transit, then Neptune squaring Neptune & Moon (at 12th house) transit then Neptune Conjunct Sun transit...etc. Neither could recently have Saturn transit conjunct ascendant, i guess.

Ps: taurus is in the 6th house; physical valúes have been of great importance in the past.

Last edited:

athair

Meanwhile, i found that some so-called malefic fixed star is conjunct pluto in libra 13 degree in my chart. By the way, are fixed stard supposed to exert some non-neglectable influence over a natal chart? Greetings