The ASTROLOGY of Donald Trump

Claire19

Donald Trump President

Where in his chart does it indicate his success at the polls and becoming President??

14 June 1946
Queens NY
10.54 am

JUPITERASC

Re: Donald Trump President

Where in his chart does it indicate his success at the polls and becoming President??

14 June 1946
Queens NY
10.54 am
Trumps chart is viewable online at numerous sites
and is validation of
observing effects of FIXED STARS

Trump has powerful FIXED STARS conjunct natal chart angles

for example:

Trumps MARS on Ascendant
is ALSO conjunct powerful fixed star REGULUS - THE KINGMAKER :smile:

REGULUS RISING WITH MARS = Honor
fame
strong character
as well as
public prominence
and
high military command

Trump is now COMMANDER IN CHIEF of The United States of America

THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY http://constellationsofwords.com/cat...atalrobson.htm

regulus.JPG

deanna

Re: Donald Trump President

Judging Trump Gemini is tricky business.

I would like a discussion on Trumps moon in his natal chart- because that has many answers to who he is.

>Jupiter-ruled Sagittarius Moon.
>Gemini sun eclipses his Sagittarius moon.
> Uranus conjunct the Sun - opposite the Moon.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi all,

The purpose of this thread is Solely to study the astrology of Donald Trump. I hope you will respect that and indulge in sharing your knowledge of Trump's chart, but divulge and refrain from posting mere trivia and your own judgments about his politics, etc., if you cannot astrologically justify your claims. Thank you.

I will try to avoid doing marathon posts, but instead post my observations of DJT's chart in different posts, so as to keep each post crisp and reader-friendly.

The Ascendant by far is one of the most important factors in a chart, and all planets on the Ascendant truly play a part in shaping the personality of the native. Trump has a Leo Asc. with Mars conjunct it. Not only does he look very Martian (the rust-coloured hair and skin), but his mannerisms have always been quite Mars-defined as well. Of course, Mars is a fiery planet and, in Trump's chart, it is also in a fiery sign, Leo, where it can express itself uninhibitedly, which is how Donald is - uninhibited. Some of the characteristics of a Leo Asc. are that they revel in being the centre of attraction and grabbing attention (these are Sun-ruled individuals after all), in talking about themselves, in self-praise, in giving order or telling others what they are to do, in being well-dressed and paying special attention to their hair. Do we miss any of that in Donald?

The combination of Mars in Leo and a Leo Asc. is like an unstoppable, wild fire that makes one quick-tempered, bullyish and bullish, rash and daring. It also makes one quick to make decisions and to take action. Once the natives with this combination have set their minds to something, they will fear nothing and no one, but march straight on towards their goal. Whilst just a plain Leo Asc. might be quite careful about its image in public (the Sun is the King and regal), with Mars on the Asc., there is a lot of crudeness attached to it and also a give-a-darn attitude.

More to come.:smile:

Attachments

• astro_2atw_donald_trump.7551.15311.jpg
    astro_2atw_donald_trump.7551.15311.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

muchacho

Hi all,

The purpose of this thread is Solely to study the astrology of Donald Trump. I hope you will respect that and indulge in sharing your knowledge of Trump's chart, but divulge and refrain from posting mere trivia and your own judgments about his politics, etc., if you cannot astrologically justify your claims. Thank you.

I will try to avoid doing marathon posts, but instead post my observations of DJT's chart in different posts, so as to keep each post crisp and reader-friendly.

The Ascendant by far is one of the most important factors in a chart, and all planets on the Ascendant truly play a part in shaping the personality of the native. Trump has a Leo Asc. with Mars conjunct it. Not only does he look very Martian (the rust-coloured hair and skin), but his mannerisms have always been quite Mars-defined as well. Of course, Mars is a fiery planet and, in Trump's chart, it is also in a fiery sign, Leo, where it can express itself uninhibitedly, which is how Donald is - uninhibited. Some of the characteristics of a Leo Asc. are that they revel in being the centre of attraction and grabbing attention (these are Sun-ruled individuals after all), in talking about themselves, in self-praise, in giving order or telling others what they are to do, in being well-dressed and paying special attention to their hair. Do we miss any of that in Donald?

The combination of Mars in Leo and a Leo Asc. is like an unstoppable, wild fire that makes one quick-tempered, bullyish and bullish, rash and daring. It also makes one quick to make decisions and to take action. Once the natives with this combination have set their minds to something, they will fear nothing and no one, but march straight on towards their goal. Whilst just a plain Leo Asc. might be quite careful about its image in public (the Sun is the King and regal), with Mars on the Asc., there is a lot of crudeness attached to it and also a give-a-darn attitude.

More to come.:smile:
Great thread. I'd be interested in your (or anyone's) take on how to explain DJT's strategic genius astrologically.

katydid

Not only does he have the influence of Mars on his Leo ascendant. He also has REGULUS on the ascendant. That bumps up the Royalty factor and promises charisma, power, and the trappings of success.

But if it that power is not used sincerely and with integrity, it can back fire and cause great harm to the 'King.' Many of his followers believe that he truly loves this country and wants to help us succeed. If they are correct, then he will continue to move forward. :ninja:

If not, he will be dethroned.

Last edited:

david starling

It's a powerful Chart, but I'd have to bring in one of the Outers to explain the contradictions in his personality. I'd rather see how :aquarius:7000 handles it.

JUPITERASC

Not only does he have the influence of Mars on his Leo ascendant. He also has REGULUS on the ascendant. That bumps up the Royalty factor and promises charisma, power, and the trappings of success.

But if it that power is not used sincerely and with integrity, it can back fire and cause great harm to the 'King.' Many of his followers believe that he truly loves this country and wants to help us succeed. If they are correct, then he will continue to move forward. :ninja:

If not, he will be dethroned.
SIDEREAL ASTROLOGER Kenneth Bowser correctly in May 2016
predicted a Trump victory
http://www.westernsiderealastrology.com/trump-news

The Trump nativity would have been called
"An Imperial Horosocope"
by the court astrologers of the Roman emperors
(prior to the 4th century CE)

CURTIS MANWARING on Trump :smile:

'....Donald Trump's ascendant is right on the fixed star Regulus
which is significant for royalty and a tendency to rise in life.
Robert Schmidt of PROJECT HINDSIGHT said many years ago that
the word for angle used in the Hellenistic texts is "kentron"
which has two meanings:
one is to be a center of activity upon which something revolves around
(why it's translated as "pivot" in some cases)
and the other is to operate as a sort of goad or cattle prod.....
' http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/election2016.html

trump-natal-tmb.jpg

JUPITERASC

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP has powerful FIXED STARS conjunct natal chart angles

for example:

Trumps MARS on Ascendant is conjunct one of the most powerful fixed stars
REGULUS - THE KINGMAKER :smile:

REGULUS RISING WITH MARS = Honor
fame
strong character
as well as
public prominence
and
high military command

Trump is now COMMANDER IN CHIEF of The United States of America

THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY http://constellationsofwords.com/cat...atalrobson.htm

regulus.JPG
http://constellationsofwords.co

FIXED STAR REGULUS CONJUNCT ASCENDANT brings
Great honor and wealth

but
violence and trouble

victory over enemies

and
scandal.

The 145th Consideration of Guido Bonnets is as follows: -

" That thou see in Diurnal Nativities whether Cor Leonis be in the Ascendant
this alone signifies that the Native shall be a person of great note and power
too much exalted
, and attain to high preferment and honors
although descended from the meanest parents." Robson

keep in mind then

effects of REGULUS are augmented
since Trumps father was a multi millionaire :smile:

Influence of fixed stars differs from that of planets
in being much more dramatic, sudden and violent
fixed stars may elevate from poverty to the extreme height of fortune or vice versa
whereas the planets do not do so.

It may be taken as a fairly well-established rule that the stars do not operate alone
except perhaps in those cases where they are situated on angles :smile:
and that their chief effect is transmitted by the planets.

They seem to form an underlying basis upon which the horoscope is built
and if a planet falls upon a star its effect is greatly magnified
giving it a prominence in the life
that is quite unwarranted by its mere position
and aspects in the map
http://constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

FIXED STAR REGULUS is a force to be reckoned with
so far and against formidable opposition
President-elect Donald Trump remains on course

david starling

Interesting choice of words, "on course". Does his Chart tell us anything about what SORT of "course" he's on (and don't say golf course!)? Lauding his Chart as that of a king, or Roman-style emperor does nothing to explain his intended goals for the nation as its President.

JUPITERASC

Interesting choice of words, "on course".
Does his Chart tell us anything about what SORT of "course" he's on
(and don't say golf course!)?
Lauding his Chart as that of a king, or Roman-style emperor
does nothing to explain his intended goals for the nation as its President.
In that case, then post your opinion of "President Trumps intended goals
for the nation as its President"
that would be useful :smile:

meanwhile obviously, astrology of President Trump:

too much exalted
keep in mind then

david starling

Since this is about his Chart, what can IT tell us about his intended goals for the nation? Or, perhaps it indicates he's just out for himself, and doesn't care about anything else. For a king, or emperor, that would be par for the course.

JUPITERASC

You said

Interesting choice of words, "on course".
Does his Chart tell us anything about what SORT of "course" he's on
(and don't say golf course!)?
Lauding his Chart as that of a king, or Roman-style emperor
does nothing to explain his intended goals for the nation as its President.
and I replied as follows:
In that case, then post your opinion of "President Trumps intended goals
for the nation as its President"
that would be useful :smile:

meanwhile obviously, astrology of President Trump:

too much exalted
keep in mind then

and you then said
Since this is about his Chart
what can IT tell us about his intended goals for the nation?
Or, perhaps it indicates he's just out for himself, and
doesn't care
about anything else. For a king, or emperor, that
would be par for the course.
since you raised this issue :smile:
then
if you would comment on your opinion
on this matter
that would be useful

petosiris

Banned
The Trump nativity would have been called "An Imperial Horosocope" by the court astrologers of the Roman emperors (prior to the 4th century CE)

https://i.imgur.com/SxwvxnS.jpg

I am interested in seeing what people see as a royal indicator in this chart using Hellenistic techniques specifically, besides Regulus rising.

Surely there has to be something else in the chart that shows royalty. This is tropical, and a square chart for the 4th century mood ofc.

I know a person with Regulus rising and he is not famous. Also there are many celebrities that are not rulers with Regulus rising.
https://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities/search_by_astrological_criteria.php
I know astrotheme has fake data, but I am sure I can pull of a few with AA data out of astrodatabank - Drake and Bernie Madoff are not with rounded times for example.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Furthermore, I will demonstrate the futility of one of the unearthed and cherished Hellenistic techniques. This being the Triplicity (Trigon) Rulers of the Sect Light.
I will use tropical, but similar results occur in sidereal for many charts (this one is better, but I am not going to use that as proof). Day chart - we look at the Sun in Gemini.
Saturn (First), Mercury (Second) and Jupiter (Cooperating) are Trigon rulers. They are all inoperative. According to Dorotheus and Valens, this would indicate a pauper.

I hate this technique, and I recommend people stop bringing shame to this art with it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

https://i.imgur.com/SxwvxnS.jpg

I am interested in seeing what people see as a royal indicator in this chart using Hellenistic techniques specifically, besides Regulus rising.

Surely there has to be something else in the chart that shows royalty. This is tropical, and a square chart for the 4th century mood ofc.

I know a person with Regulus rising and he is not famous. Also there are many celebrities that are not rulers with Regulus rising.
https://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities/search_by_astrological_criteria.php
I know astrotheme has fake data, but I am sure I can pull of a few with AA data out of astrodatabank - Drake and Bernie Madoff are not with rounded times for example.
Without a reliable time of birth for a natal chart :smile:
horoscopic astrology cannot delineate
and so
"someone with Regulus rising may not have Regulus rising"
also
the entire chart must be taken into consideration

clearly for example
not everyone "with Regulus rising" is the son of a multi-millionaire
or becomes President of the United States
obviously
place of birth
as well as culture
and other factors
play a part

JUPITERASC

Furthermore, I will demonstrate the futility of one of the unearthed and cherished Hellenistic techniques. This being the Triplicity (Trigon) Rulers of the Sect Light.
I will use tropical, but similar results occur in sidereal for many charts (this one is better, but I am not going to use that as proof). Day chart - we look at the Sun in Gemini.
Saturn (First), Mercury (Second) and Jupiter (Cooperating) are Trigon rulers. They are all inoperative. According to Dorotheus and Valens, this would indicate a pauper.

I hate this technique, and I recommend people stop bringing shame to this art with it.
Curtis Manwaring of astrology-x-files states as follows :smile:

Trump was born a few hours before a lunar eclipse.
In a leader's chart, the Moon represents the people
and in Trumps chart it represents the 12th house of enemies.
I think one of the reasons Trump has advanced so much i
s because the sign that weighs him down
(the 12th sits on top of the first)
the most is Cancer
and the ruler is swallowed up by the south node
(SN represents what's leaving this world).
This means that one way or another
he has a knack for overcoming his enemies.
It's also a bad sign at the end
because the Moon represents the people
which suggests that he ends up as an enemy of the people
because the people are swallowed up by his power.
Moon also suggests that the people will eventually lead to his demise if elected
or vice versa.

petosiris

Banned
Jupiterasc, I understand what you mean, but Hellenistic astrologers would be able to tell if the parents of the native are multi-millionaire. Some Hellenics also believed they could predict the gender of the child.

The charts I've mentioned are not rounded at all, they are :56, :31, :50, so if you cast doubt on all of them I don't know what more can you get. A stopwatch and atomic clocks maybe?

petosiris

Banned
Curtis Manwaring of astrology-x-files states as follows :smile:

Trump was born a few hours before a lunar eclipse.
In a leader's chart, the Moon represents the people
and in Trumps chart it represents the 12th house of enemies.
I think one of the reasons Trump has advanced so much i
s because the sign that weighs him down
(the 12th sits on top of the first)
the most is Cancer
and the ruler is swallowed up by the south node
(SN represents what's leaving this world).
This means that one way or another
he has a knack for overcoming his enemies.
It's also a bad sign at the end
because the Moon represents the people
which suggests that he ends up as an enemy of the people
because the people are swallowed up by his power.
Moon also suggests that the people will eventually lead to his demise if elected
or vice versa.

Thank you for letting me know tropicalists have no explanation and resort to fanciful stories of the XII place being the best place suddenly. This delineation surely did not come out of Hellenistic sources, probably from the ''System of Hermes''.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Jupiterasc, I understand what you mean, but Hellenistic astrologers would be able to tell if the parents of the native are multi-millionaire.
Some Hellenics also believed they could predict the gender of the child.

The charts I've mentioned are not rounded at all, they are :56, :31, :50,
so if you cast doubt on all of them I don't know what more can you get.
A stopwatch and atomic clocks maybe?
with an ascendant of 29[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] LEO 57' 32” or even
29[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]°[/FONT] LEO 31' 00”
that's literally seconds away from a VIRGO ascendant :smile: