progressed MC question

sadge

(I may have posted this in wrong area (natal), so posting it again here.)

Can anyone offer some insight as to how you would interpret the following in a progressed chart: progressed moon exactly conjunct progressed MC (shortly after progressed MC moved from 0 deg Aries). And moon is ruler of progressed chart (cancer asc).*

Your insight is appreciated.*

S.

AppLeo

Honestly, I don't know much about progressions, but I think it means that you've evolved to be emotionally invested in your career, life's work, or reputation.

sadge

Honestly, I don't know much about progressions, but I think it means that you've evolved to be emotionally invested in your career, life's work, or reputation.

What?!?! That's it?!?! But I thought you said money is all we need! Lol.

AppLeo

What?!?! That's it?!?! But I thought you said money is all we need! Lol.

It kind of is...

But sorry for the limited information.

Someone else will provide more info don't worry. I'm just not the person to ask for progressions.

Osamenor

Staff member
The progressed moon, I've been told, is a call for attention to a certain area of your life. Whichever of your natal houses it's transiting, that's the area of your life that you should be paying attention to right now.

If your progressed MC has moved beyond the tenth house, and/or into a new sign, the house and sign it's in add some flavor to your career and/or your public reputation, in addition to the flavor of your natal MC placement. Progressed moon in conjunction shines the spotlight on all that.

If there's an echo of this theme in your transits, it will manifest in a noticeable way. If there's also an echo in your closest solar return chart, it will manifest in a VERY noticeable way.