Fixed signs in Water houses

Jovee1982

I have to say astrology is truly amazing. Every time I look at my natal chart I discover something new about myself. Lately I have been in a relationship that has been taking its toll on me emotionally. My planets are made up of mostly air (Aquarius, and Libra) with thee exception of my sun and moon which are both earth signs (Capricorn and Moon) I only have two planets in water signs, Jupiter in Scorpio and True node in Cancer. Here is where things get confusing, these planets are not typically associated with emotions, more career, analytical, intellectual, even non committal, but all my planets are in water houses 12th and 8th houses only planet Moon is in my seventh. So does these planets being in water houses basically makes me extremely emotional? My Venus is in Aquarius, these signs are not known for their commitment and tend to be less emotional and more intellectual, but I actually want commitment and loyalty and am very emotional, is that because Venus sits in my 12th house?

katydid

The 12th house represents our vulnerability. It is where we feel weak, but are open to change, and wanting to do better, still hoping to improve. We turn to our spiritual guides in the 12th, as last ditch efforts, as our saviours. :innocent:

Venus in the 12th wants emotional fulfilment from deep, meaningful relationships.
Venus in the 12th is devoted and loves unconditionally. Venus in the 12th is giving and nurturing and sensitive. Venus in the 12th longs to get lost in the sea of love.

Venus cares deeply in the 12th, and forges highly spiritual, other worldly connections with others. But Venus in the 12th is not very practical, and not always efficient at building solid established romantic relationships.

Things are often vague, and not clearly defined. :bandit:

Venus in the 12th often feels they are left hanging, left in the dark, even after experiencing profoundly emotional interconnections with their loved one---the foundation is not solid.

Venus in the 12th does not always feel worthy, or confident enough to ask important relationship questions. Venus in the 12th lets questions go unanswered so they don't have to face bad news?

This kind of 'disconnect' is heightened by adding Aquarius to the mix. Venus in Aquarius is not all that comfortable in the 12th.

Aquarius wants to communicate. But it doesn't have to be all that personal or intimate. :whistling:

Jovee1982

The 12th house represents our vulnerability. It is where we feel weak, but are open to change, and wanting to do better, still hoping to improve. We turn to our spiritual guides in the 12th, as last ditch efforts, as our saviours. :innocent:

Venus in the 12th wants emotional fulfilment from deep, meaningful relationships.
Venus in the 12th is devoted and loves unconditionally. Venus in the 12th is giving and nurturing and sensitive. Venus in the 12th longs to get lost in the sea of love.

Venus cares deeply in the 12th, and forges highly spiritual, other worldly connections with others. But Venus in the 12th is not very practical, and not always efficient at building solid established romantic relationships.

Venus in the 12th often feels they are left hanging, left in the dark, even after experiencing profoundly emotional interconnections with their loved one---the foundation is not solid.

Venus in the 12th does not always feel worthy, or confident enough to ask important relationship questions. Venus in the 12th lets questions go unanswered so they don't have to face bad news?

This kind of 'disconnect' is heightened by adding Aquarius to the mix. Venus in Aquarius is not all that comfortable in the 12th.

Aquarius wants to communicate. But it doesn't have to be all that personal or intimate. :whistling:

Wow, you hit the nail on the head with that one, this was a more accurate description then what I found on the internment and YouTube. That is exactly what I long for, I am always in relationships with emotionally unavailable men, and I don’t ask those hard questions and even if I do they almost always go unanswered. COMMUNICATION!! That’s a big one for me, as long as I have that I am happy and can make it through those most difficult in circumstances. But I do want a soul bonding love, nothing no one on this earth can break. The 12th house has proven to be a pain in my ***. Venus, Mercury (Aquarius), Sun and south node (Capricorn) all in the 12th house, then I have Pluto, Saturn, Mars (Libra) and Jupiter (Scorpio) in my 8th house. Moon (Virgo) in the 7th. I really appreciate you answering back, you actually gave me the answer to prevent any heartbreak in the future. Since I am prone to love so unconditionally maybe I should be more careful who i give that devotion too. To have some love you unconditionally I mean that’s dope.

Jovee1982

Oh an yes, I turned to my spirit guides all the time, as well as God.