Uranus squaring natal Mars-Saturn opposition...help!

Kalyxa

So I have been anticipating this transit for a few years now. Uranus has been passing through my fourth house since early 2006 and I have definately seen this reflected in my life. My home life has been pretty unstable since it started...not necessarily in a bad way but I have been constantly moving and my home environment or where I happen to be actually dwelling I feel is constantly changing these days. Uranus is exactly squaring my natal Mars-Saturn opposition right now and I'm not sure how to deal with this energy. Since maybe April or so I have been feeling this nervous energy building and I find myself feeling very erratic and fickle...lately I notice I am really quick to anger although I do not always express this...I think it's all the fixed signs in my chart. I am normally a pretty calm, collected person even when I feel upset so to actually feel this way and to feel like I have no control over it weirds me out a bit. I've also been having issues getting along with my coworker to the point where I feel it is starting to adversely affect my health. I can't help but wonder about what is going to happen when Saturn gets to 20 degrees of Virgo and opposes Uranus while squaring my natal opposition. If anyone could shed some insight on this it would be much appreciated!

I have attached an image of my current transits for viewing. :)

Attachments

• astro_b42_01_kyla_2008920_hp_24208_14093.gif
    astro_b42_01_kyla_2008920_hp_24208_14093.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 18