Tarot exchanges?

LovelyMissAries

Since the AT forum shut down I haven't been able to find a decent site that offers tarot exchanges between members like AT did. There was a group of AT users who went to a different site (I swear it started with an 'e') but alas - I can't remember it.

Any suggestions in general?

Last edited:

sandrang123

Thanks for the link. I, too, have read tarot for many years, so it's always good to connect with other people who read.

All Best,
Sandy

sandrang123

www.littlefangtarot.com/forum
forum.tarotsphere.net

These are the two tarot forums I am visiting now.

I've been to their site--which is really quite good--but it seems you have to pay to subscribe to the actual reading thread? If not, I haven't figured out how to post there, but I'm hopelessly un-techy, so maybe it is me! Regardless, if anyone wants to exchange readings with me, I'd be happy to. I've owned hundreds of decks in the 25+ years that I've read, but I mostly stick with any one of the following: Spiral, Medieval Scapini, Cat People, Enchanted, or Thoth. Often I'll pick a "feminine" energy deck for those associated with feminine astrological signs, "male" for male signs, etc. Mostly, though, I let people pick whichever deck they gravitate toward.

Ukpoohbear

I am learning tarot as of next week (when the book arrives) and will return to this thread to practice and join in the sharing of knowledge.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I'm an ex AT member and a big bunch of us went to cartomancy.forumotion.com.

For tarot that's best site there is now really since AT's closure.

sandrang123

I'm an ex AT member and a big bunch of us went to cartomancy.forumotion.com.

For tarot that's best site there is now really since AT's closure.

Good to know. When I need clarity from an outside reader, I go to a woman I met way back when I lived in Durham. She works with guides, though, and can work on the phone (flat rate, she just calls you on the appt. day). She's FANTASTIC but somewhat expensive at 120.00 for an hour. That said, I've gone to her for 16 years or so. So clearly on the other hand I think she's worth it. :) I've also done a reading with Katie at Empowering Astrology, who is an intuitive and reads charts. I found that reading extremely on point, too. That was last year. When I found my first "true" reader, I was just out of high school. She was a tarot reader in Allentown, PA, who routinely helped the police with cases. She was also a spot-on reader.

Anyway...just weighing in as there are a few issues on my mind and I was thinking about scheduling with Diane (guide reader) today. I really can't keep my hands off the tarot and do a reading each day, but as you know it's not always wise to do readings for self.

Ukpoohbear

My deck arrived today. I have meditated with each card sepreately tonight and thought about the significance and symbolism of each one. Tomorrow I plan to do my very first questions and I will practice in myself, and if there are anyone that has a question and would not mind a complete beginner! :innocent:

I also have a question if anyone would like to begin the swap? I am wondering if my boyfriend cheated on me at the party he went to at the weekend. He stayed the Sunday night too but there were photos of the same girl in his phone about five times and I have already accused him.