attracting psychic vampires or sociopaths in a chart

love-thinking

astro_2gw_01_sara_bushra.37907.10582 (1).jpg

What in my chart indicates the fact that I attract psychic vampires or even sociopaths. Two of the most important people in my life hurt me, used me and sexually abused me.

I don't even know how to assert myself until I have had enough sometimes. I still am attached to both of them but they are by far two of the most manipulative people I have ever met.

Beckst

26 degrees Taurus. It's the symbol of the patriarchy. But, you're not attacking them. They're predatory. They target trusting, loyal, forgiving people.

plusultra

Hi, sorry to hear of your troubles.

I must say, I do not see the chart of a victim! In fact, I see the chart of someone victorious, perhaps a healer or social worker who helps those who have been abused themselves.

You have Chiron right on your Ascendant and It's not a something I usually take note of unless it's very close to something important like ascending degree here.

Chiron, as you may know, Is the "wounded healer" but also teacher of philosophy and medicine. It also shows up in the charts of mystics. Chiron here shows a real preoccupation with pain and wounds as part of your self-identity and orientation to the world outside of you.

In time it will become a teacher and guide to those who have suffered themselves. That's the gift of it: because you experienced suffering and abuse you have within you empathy and compassion for others who are in need.

Yes, your Moon is with the star Algol but very often it's not about being a victim, it's about being angry and wanting revenge. Algol is often used in protective amulets to ward off evil and danger.

It has nothing to do with the "patriarchy" but about dark feminine power. Very similar to Kali and the worship of Kali may benefit you.

also, the Moon in Taurus is the place of it's exaltation and where it is most steady. People with Moon in Taurus are able to help those in need by staying calm and collected.

Your Midheaven is conjunct the star Sirius which is exceedingly beneficial and is associated with the Goddess as well but with a much brighter and lighter nature. This can be a very protective star in your life.

But forget those stars for now.

You have Mars in Capricorn! And it's in a friendly aspect to that Moon in Taurus, helping it out quite a bit. Mars here can really give you the power to overcome adversity and make things happen. However, in order to get there you may need to do some soul searching as Mars is closely conjoined Neptune and Uranus.

This combination of Mars with BOTH Neptune and Uranus is powerful but tricky to work with. It can produce impulsive actions as well as vague ambitions or lack of faith in one's own ability to stand up for themselves. But you aren't doomed. There is much potential here.

Once you get to a place of clarity within yourself you can be a powerful force in the world.

but to get there you must meditate and meditate consistently AND you must stop seeing yourself as a victim. Yes, you have been victimized and suffered and I'm sorry for that but it's not who you are.

You are much much more than that and I truly believe that the world needs people like you.

Neptunian Rainbow

Your SN is in Aries and your NN is in Libra in the first house which represents Aries. I believe that this can lead to a codependent-narcissist theme. Narcissists/socipaths etc have the same inner wounds as codependents. They just deal with them differently.

You have Moon opposite Pluto in the second. I believe that you have problems with your level of self value and you put the power over your self value in other people's hands. A sociopath will use that kind of power to their own benefit.

Chiron on the ascendant and Lilith on the MC square Asc is probably also a part of the issue. Mars conjunct Neptune can attract abusive people.

You need to love and value yourself more (easier said than done) and find more balance in relationships. Lilith and Libra seeks equality.

You need to neither be self absorbed, paranoid or defensive and not to self sacrificing and accepting. Learning how to communicate is a big thing. If you are authentic and state your boundaries and opinions, disordered people can't handle it. They seek out people who kind of pretend that the bad things they are doing aren't happening. They seek someone who doesn't stand up for his/her right to be treated with a basic level of respect and honesty. If you choose your need to be respected over your need for passion, validation etc, they won't be able to get close enough to get a hold of you. They test your boundaries constantly and their behaviour usually gets worse over time.

The difficult part in this dilemma is that you may not be attracted to normal guys. It's not as if your life is meant to be like this. It is possible to balance oppositions and nodes. But these kind of issues are really difficult to deal with.

AppLeo

Chiron conjunct the ascendant. Plus the ascendant is in the sign Libra; an altruistic sign that gets taken advantage of a lot.

love-thinking

Hi, sorry to hear of your troubles.

I must say, I do not see the chart of a victim! In fact, I see the chart of someone victorious, perhaps a healer or social worker who helps those who have been abused themselves.

You have Chiron right on your Ascendant and It's not a something I usually take note of unless it's very close to something important like ascending degree here.

Chiron, as you may know, Is the "wounded healer" but also teacher of philosophy and medicine. It also shows up in the charts of mystics. Chiron here shows a real preoccupation with pain and wounds as part of your self-identity and orientation to the world outside of you.

In time it will become a teacher and guide to those who have suffered themselves. That's the gift of it: because you experienced suffering and abuse you have within you empathy and compassion for others who are in need.

Yes, your Moon is with the star Algol but very often it's not about being a victim, it's about being angry and wanting revenge. Algol is often used in protective amulets to ward off evil and danger.

It has nothing to do with the "patriarchy" but about dark feminine power. Very similar to Kali and the worship of Kali may benefit you.

also, the Moon in Taurus is the place of it's exaltation and where it is most steady. People with Moon in Taurus are able to help those in need by staying calm and collected.

Your Midheaven is conjunct the star Sirius which is exceedingly beneficial and is associated with the Goddess as well but with a much brighter and lighter nature. This can be a very protective star in your life.

But forget those stars for now.

You have Mars in Capricorn! And it's in a friendly aspect to that Moon in Taurus, helping it out quite a bit. Mars here can really give you the power to overcome adversity and make things happen. However, in order to get there you may need to do some soul searching as Mars is closely conjoined Neptune and Uranus.

This combination of Mars with BOTH Neptune and Uranus is powerful but tricky to work with. It can produce impulsive actions as well as vague ambitions or lack of faith in one's own ability to stand up for themselves. But you aren't doomed. There is much potential here.

Once you get to a place of clarity within yourself you can be a powerful force in the world.

but to get there you must meditate and meditate consistently AND you must stop seeing yourself as a victim. Yes, you have been victimized and suffered and I'm sorry for that but it's not who you are.

You are much much more than that and I truly believe that the world needs people like you.

Thank you so much. You have empowered me. I do think I can take trauma better than a lot of people but I don't know if that's because of my ability to dissociate and re-conceptualize the incident in my head. What you said about uranus and neptune conjuncting mars is one hundred percent true.

love-thinking

Your SN is in Aries and your NN is in Libra in the first house which represents Aries. I believe that this can lead to a codependent-narcissist theme. Narcissists/socipaths etc have the same inner wounds as codependents. They just deal with them differently.

You have Moon opposite Pluto in the second. I believe that you have problems with your level of self value and you put the power over your self value in other people's hands. A sociopath will use that kind of power to their own benefit.

Chiron on the ascendant and Lilith on the MC square Asc is probably also a part of the issue. Mars conjunct Neptune can attract abusive people.

You need to love and value yourself more (easier said than done) and find more balance in relationships. Lilith and Libra seeks equality.

You need to neither be self absorbed, paranoid or defensive and not to self sacrificing and accepting. Learning how to communicate is a big thing. If you are authentic and state your boundaries and opinions, disordered people can't handle it. They seek out people who kind of pretend that the bad things they are doing aren't happening. They seek someone who doesn't stand up for his/her right to be treated with a basic level of respect and honesty. If you choose your need to be respected over your need for passion, validation etc, they won't be able to get close enough to get a hold of you. They test your boundaries constantly and their behaviour usually gets worse over time.

The difficult part in this dilemma is that you may not be attracted to normal guys. It's not as if your life is meant to be like this. It is possible to balance oppositions and nodes. But these kind of issues are really difficult to deal with.

Thank you for your insight. I think my moon opposite pluto attracts extremely powerful women into my life. The women I've had the most exposure to were never sweet. I was always friends with the queen bee, glamorous, manipulative divas that can make you believe the sky is green. I used to even like those types because like you said they offered me passion and validation. Some of them even made me feel protected.

And I think my descendent does attract men with lots of aggression. And you are right about me not being attracted to normal guys. My dad sheltered me, was extremely protective yet abusive growing up. So I instinctively seek that in men unfortunately.

rahu

Banned
hi love-thinking
plusultra is on point by emphasizing the mars/Neptune/Uranus stellium as being important in your issues. actually it is the single most important aspect as the stellium is square the node. the node energizes the dynamics of this stellium. in addition to the clear interpretation of this stellium that plusultra gave you, this pattern is associated, because of the node ,with strong psychic and astral energies being able to effect you directly. because you a have, in a sense a portal to this dimension, the vampiric entities and psycho paths can affect you. the presence of mars relates to the unusual type of men you are attracted to and in the negative sense the psychopaths etc that pickup on your energies.

that this stellium is the central point of your concerns is also shown by the pluto/Saturn midpoint being conjunct to mars/Neptune/Uranus. the Saturn/pluto midpoint is a indicator of abuse, and here with the midpoint square to Saturn/Pluto, your abuse was certainty.

the Uranus/mars/Neptune stellium also implies that you have vivid astral dreams which can be prophetic. it shows that your conscious nd subconscious mind has access to the astral plane. I would not be surprised if you have had out of the body experiences or sleep paralysis during stressful periods of your life.

from your comments you have a amazingly good understanding of your psychological dynamics, which is exceptional because of the very unusual and difficult nature of these astrological influences .

rahu

autife

A
View attachment 69779

What in my chart indicates the fact that I attract psychic vampires or even sociopaths. Two of the most important people in my life hurt me, used me and sexually abused me.

I don't even know how to assert myself until I have had enough sometimes. I still am attached to both of them but they are by far two of the most manipulative people I have ever met.
A late reply. You no doubt understand and can answer your own question better today than anyone else. Your moon is opposite pluto. Your mars conjoins neptune and uranus. Lilith is opposite your sun. And at the time that you posted this you were 21 y.o. and pluto had been conjoin-transiting the heavily capricorn you since 2009. I'm guessing you are a thousand points wiser today than when you posted this over 6 years ago.