Stubborn Student

jac

Here I am again. I've been an aficanado of astrology for an embarassingly long time to be as poor at it as I am.
Now in my 50's I finally got the mercury out of my head and will attempt the AFA course again even though I find it loaded w/stereotypes and grueling. All the practitioners out here, yet I don't see any very good courses, or perhaps I really am a bad student...?
The philosophy is, I suppose, to have a comprehensive grasp over one's own chart before venturing further. I used to like American Astrology and Dell Astrology when they were more accessible. Perhaps I can learn something here?

Culpeper

Premium Member
Astrology is complex, and not very systematic as it is presented. Therefore, it requires determination and study to learn how to do it well. From the date on your posts I can see that you should be rather familiar with it. You probably know more than you think. To become good at astrology you must keep reading charts. This forum always has a good supply of them. It is worth the effort as astrology can help you with everything.