Give me interpretations about my love life ?

Slenkar

something might happen when uranus goes conjunct your natal saturn as it trines venus.

So therefore uranus will be trining your venus too.

none of the big planets are approaching your venus so a conjunction wont be the thing that activates your relationships.

When uranus goes into the fifth house there is an increased likelyhood of having a child too.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I never kissed on the mouth. But it's because I do not want, I think,
... I had a lot of suitors, actually many in three years now, this thing start in the middle of my adolescence. None wanted to date me, it was just ... nothing serious, lol, so I did not.

I could not stay with any of them,in many romantics opportunities, I could not flirt, or anything,
I get very rigid, even if I like someone, I can not prove,express, it is some blockage.
In this period there was a dude I loved, but he disappointed me, I really liked him, but he seemed unstable, and I so insecure and blocked ... fail. I suffered enough.

Since last year I made some friends and I'm going to have fun with them, I see them dating ... I admit that I feel a kind of lack. LOL

In my childhood I was well educated in this area
so I took it to my adolescence at the beginning of adolescence to the middle, I was banned from dating for religious reasons, but I think I took it too far.
I just want a loving relationship if this is serious, lasting and true, I am a romantic old-fashioned, lol

I do not have religion now.
And I think I'm incapable of flirting.
The picture I'm getting from this is that you are blocked, subconsciously, and you're blocking yourself. The religious teaching you got is probably a factor. Were you taught that sex, or even kissing, is wrong, at least until marriage? If you were taught something like that, it tends to stick with you deep down, even if you no longer believe in that religion.

Your birth chart doesn't highlight the seventh or eighth house. That suggests that your key life issues do not include partnership or deep intimacy. Not that those issues will never come up for you, but they're subplots to the story of your life overall, not the big one.

However, you do have Saturn in the fifth. Saturn sometimes contributes to emotional blockages, and the fifth house is about joy, and lovers, and friends, and forming connections with people you genuinely like. You could be manifesting that particular expression of Saturn, which would make you feel cut off and blocked from love.

There's also a healthier expression of Saturn: it can give you solid boundaries and stability and commitment. With Saturn in the fifth, you have great potential to be committed to things you enjoy doing and to people whose company you enjoy. You also have an instinct to respect others' boundaries, and a strong need for your own boundaries to be respected.

That, in fact, might be another factor in your feeling blocked. Perhaps the people around you are going too far too fast for your comfort. If, say, someone wants to kiss you before you feel fully ready, let alone go farther, that Saturn boundary instinct will kick in and make you shut down completely, to where you can't even open up when it would be appropriate.

when romantic opportunities manifest...this this transit chart,if you need
The transit chart you posted is from two years ago. If you want to know anything about what's up for you now, you'll need to post one with current transits.

LyP

(...)
The transit chart you posted is from two years ago. If you want to know anything about what's up for you now, you'll need to post one with current transits.

exactly this kind of religious education I received.
when I was a kid could not talk to boys too, my mother criticize,scold and spoke evil of the girls who did it,so i did not want to be scolded also, lol

I changed my transits chart
I do not understand absolutely nothing about transits lol

Saturn in the fifth house ...:annoyed:

Bunraku

I haven't done charts in a while, so this is a quick one to practice:

Both Venus and Mars tightly conjunct and in the first house is usually good for flirting and being seductive and passionate. I know one who has this in Gemini and has a new partner every month. But with such placements, it makes one focused on themselves and not pay too much mind to what is going on the "outside."

But it is a combination of several factors, such as Saturn in 5th aspecting the 1st house planets, along with Pluto in the ASC, acting as factors that can "ward away," or create circumstances that are unknown to you (example: you may not know someone likes you because of this chilling effect it has on your general aura).

With Gemini DC and the mutable nature of the love planets, it is not a very good indicator of staying power, the Saturn aspect can be a blessing though if combined with the nurturing Moon sign that you have.

I've also noticed when the love planets get touched by Saturn it adds old school romanticism, the most extreme case I've seen is someone who is pursuing someone for a few years, and knowing Saturn, it is frustrating and causes emotional blocks as a side effect.

Since you have all your experiences of this old school teachings, that men and women must be separated and no touching until marriage, use that to your advantage to come across conservative and attract men who are like that. :w00t: Ok I am kidding, it doesn't seem like a good idea in this day and age. :tongue: