Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations > Advertising

Advertising This sub-board is the place for advertising your astrological services or products (books, websites, software). Advertising to non-astrological stuff is not allowed. This forum's administrtaion does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, provided and availed via this forum in any form: through private messages, emails, or any other mode.

Unread 03-25-2015, 06:00 AM

I follow back! Free chart readings (Western, Vedic, Draconic), numerology, and more

I hate publicly promoting myself because it makes me look like a douche or a spammer, but alas, here I am anyway. I've decided I need to publicize my blog more, and this is the only way to really do so (for free, at least).

If you want an example of what my blog entries are like, here's a good example (it's an introduction to the houses and how they influence signs, for beginners).
Sidenote: I have a "Home" button on my sidebar that you can click to get back to the main page, if you're on a specific entry like that, and want to check out my other stuff.

About the blog:

I do post some entries that aren't insightful or educational, but those are primarily just PSAs for when I go on hiatus, or a personalized chart reading requested by someone via message.
I post quite a few lists of links to my favorite astrology resources online. I sometimes post silly sun-sign-based horoscope posts, and sometimes I make terrible astrology jokes (which are usually so bad that they're as amusing as good jokes).

I have a bit different of a view on the signs and houses and aspects and such, in comparison to a lot of people's opinions. I'd say that I'm about a lower-advanced or high-intermediate student of astrology.

Also note that I very much enjoy interacting with my readers, and I really appreciate any constructive criticism, etc.

I try to keep my posts more on the casual side, and I try to be as easily-approachable as I possibly can.

Here's a page with more about the blog, and a little about myself.

My blog's FAQ can be found here.

Last edited by noxflisk; 03-25-2015 at 06:07 AM.
Unread 03-25-2015, 06:04 AM

Re: My blog -- free natal readings (Western, Vedic, Draconic), numerology, and more

Oh, and one last thing -- Please, please do reply to this thread with links to your own blogs! I'd love some new reading material from a fresh and different point of view.
I will follow back everyone (if following is possible on your site; if not, I'll leave some comments), and I will include you in a future post where I list astrology blogs I think are cool, and would like to promote.

Tags
blog, draconic, free, free readings, links, natal, numerology, readings, resource, vedic, western