Basic interpretation of my natal chart

nastya

Hi, I just wanted to ask if someone can make a basic interpretation of my chart. I'm really interested in astrology right now and I'll be very grateful for some info. The things I'm most interested in are: my 7th house and the people I'm attracted to and what type of career will be suitable for me. :smile:

Attachments

• NASTYA-CHART.jpg
    NASTYA-CHART.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 48

RosieOne

That is an interesting mix of archetypes within you. Here is a short look at your basics:

1. The world would fall apart without Virgos. Everything would grind to a stop. Virgos are the healers, of anything and everything, here on earth. With your Virgo Sun conjunct your IC (bottom of chart, opposite your Midheaven) you are a very deep Virgo, a core Virgo. You are very grounded and connected with the ancestors. the past and history. You heal the family and domestic scene, personally - and also universally through your career, perhaps.

2. But in dynamic tension with your core Virgo Earth personality, is a Gemini Moon in the 12th House. That is like having a cosmic, psychic, radio station in your body/mind. Quick imagination, really quick. A very busy psyche!

3. Cancer Rising is the genre of life book or movie you have incarnated to live. The Cancer Rising tribe are dedicated to the children 7 generations from now. A Cancer life movie is about nurturing and teaching others how to nurture. Cancer Rising people often have food magic abilities. They invented chicken soup and their chicken soup heals better than chicken soups made by other Rising signs.

4. Pie-In-The-Sky-Ease (Pisces) Midheaven means your career should be that of Priestess, medicine woman, a minstel, a storyteller, a poet, a bard, actress, minister, artist, pastry chef, director of a charity, fashion, meditation instructor, yogini, dancer - something like that.

5. But your soul this life has an agenda, that your Sun, Moon and Rising serve as well.

Elizaberh Spring on:

NN in Sagittarius: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/01/sagittarius-north-node-gemini-south.html

NN in 6th House: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/09/south-node-twelfth-house.html

RosieOne

You have a beautiful Grand Air Trine, which potentially gives you tremendous insight - mystically, philsophical and socially. You have wonderful performance skills, an ability to communicate your heart, and your mastery. You can light up a room.

With a 12th House Moon as your scope ruler, you are an empath. You know how everyone is feeling all around you. Your Air Grand Trine makes this so you also probably know what everyone is thinking. You long for the time when we all use telepathy to communicate.

Everyone born in the two year window when Saturn was in Aquarius are learning to be super innovative. Saturn marks where we need to apply hard work and study. With your Saturn in Aquarius in the 9th House, that means you need to study the arts, higher wisdom, cross cultural things, travel, and/or religion and spiritual practice.

Let's say you are a dancer. Saturn in the 9th might mean you need to study ballet, or some other kind of traditional dance form. But as you master the form(s), you will use your training in Aquarian, futuristic, new, innovative ways.

As for your 7th House, you are looking for someone who is very hard working and honest, a natural leader, who opens his/her heart to you. With your generational Uranus Neptune conjunction in your 7th House, you need creative and inspirational friends and romantic partner. You partner will be working hard on an innovative Aquarius kind of project, following the beat of a different drum but actually manifesting it on earth.

nastya

Thank you very much, RosieOne! :joyful:
Actually right now I'm a dental technology student so in a way I'll be "healing" the world through my career :happy: I think this job fits really well my Virgo/Cancer personality and also my Pisces Midheaven :)