Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-22-2009, 03:01 AM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Will we last beyond 5 years?

Question: Will we last beyond 5 years?



I really care for my boyfriend and we are making all kinds of future plans for our lives together. However, I am wondering if we will be together at least 5 years? I have never had a relationship go beyond two years and the one relationship I did have for two years, I believe it only lasted that long because my boyfriend at that time, he did a lot of traveling.



Looking at the chart, interesting... the ruler of the 1st house is Saturn and the ruler of the 7th house is Moon. Both of the important significators are the natural significators for horary reading, to my knowledge at least... and they both come together in the 8th house of other peoples money, amongst other things. Any way, both the Moon and Saturn oppose Uranus in the 2 house of finances so I am thinking, that yes, we will be together for at least 5 years if not more and we will possibly have some financial challenges. Hopfully financial challenges won't break us upm hopefully we don't break up at all.



Astrologer4U



Second chart, does he love me enough to change is the question. I feel as though he sees me as a mother figure as well as his lover but I am going to request that he stop expecting me to play the role as mother. Question again, Does he love me enough to change his ways?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg willwebetogethermorethan5yrs.jpg (90.2 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg doeshelovemeenoughtochange.jpg (93.5 KB, 21 views)


Last edited by Astrologer4U; 08-25-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: typo in title
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-22-2009, 07:31 AM
Kerrie's Avatar
Kerrie Kerrie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,018
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Isnt that interesting to see Leo stuck like that in the 7th house, as well as the Sun stuck in Leo. Could this mean something in your relationship... is he stuck in some way? Or is there an issue regarding the freedom of the relationship?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

@Kerrie

The 2nd house is ruled by Cancer, not Leo.

Last edited by Astrologer4U; 08-22-2009 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Made reply from my cell phone and reply was in correct.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-22-2009, 11:56 PM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Bump!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-23-2009, 12:25 AM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

But isn't Uranus the usual indicator of breakups and divorce, and you are both about to oppose it in a very negative house (8th)? I would think that your significators conjuncting would generally be a good thing IF you both didn't oppose Uranus in the process. Also, the Moon and Saturn are about to square Mars, and isn't that another malefic planet that indicates breakups? Also, his secondary significator (Sun) is in the anaretic degree. I would have thought this chart is a 'no...'

Last edited by misskitty; 08-23-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-23-2009, 12:32 AM
freedomlover's Avatar
freedomlover freedomlover is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover
Re: Will we last beyond 5 years?

Okay - a few comments......(Remember, I'm still practicing, but if any of this means anything to you)

Yes, the two of your sigs are tightly conjunct in Virgo in the 8th. You are Saturn, and him the Moon. Moon is still within a few arc minutes of becoming exact. I would say that this looks very good, but I don't know about the 8th house. It could mean a number of things... a relationship based on working, on a feeling of servitude, health problems, etc.

The 11th is the house I would look at for your long-term goals, hope and wishes, - if what you wish for will come to pass.

Ruler is Jupiter Rx at 21' Aquarius in the intercepted 1st house. Both planets are inconjunct Jupiter, but slightly separating. To me, this says that maybe there is something that will either bring sudden change and put the relationship on another path - or will separate you.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it:
Quote:
I have never had a relationship go beyond two years and the one relationship I did have for two years, I believe it only lasted that long because my boyfriend at that time, he did a lot of traveling.
The intercepted Jupiter Rx in your 1st house could show you have a subconscious issue with personal freedom to work out. I'm wondering if you're "there" with it yet. If that's the case, that dose not bode well to the appearance of Saturn and Moon in Virgo in the 8th - that could be a signal of bondage, servitude, and so the combo could subconsciously sabotage your desire for commitment.

In addition, the NN in Cap is smack on your Ascendant, and the SN in Cancer is samck on the Descendant. This can show that you may have a tendency to play out the roles you learned in childhood. You may have "mother" issues with yourself, and/or with him - coupled with "mother" issues of his own. NN in Cap would be a need to feel you had personal power, and an ability to stand up for yourself - personal boundaries in the relationship.

Also, intercepted ruler of the 7th is Sun in the intercepted 7th house. It is flanked by Cancer and Virgo. This, with the SN in Cancer on the Descendant, could again point to a man who wants you to take over mother's role - or you will try to do that for him. Possibly a child could be some kind of an issue, too.

The end of the matter would either be Venus in Cancer, ruler of the 4th house - which is located in the 6th house. (There is the Cancer/Virgo combo again) Or if it is the end of the matter of the relationship - the turned 4th - you would use the ruler of the 10th, then the end of the matter is Mars in Gemini in the 5th house.

Last aspect the Moon makes before it leaves its sign is a square to Mars in Gemini in the 5th.

So, to sum up.... yes, on the surface, I would agree that the Saturn/Moon conjunction looks promising. BUT I'm also wondering if there's more to that than meets the eye. I don't know planetary strengths and weaknesses in horary - very little anyway. But what I do know, it doesn't look good to me. Also that inconjunct - UNLESS there was a major "inconjunct"- like issue that you have recently resolved, and then the fact it is slightly separating might come into play.

Quote:
Looking at the chart, interesting... the ruler of the 1st house is Saturn and the ruler of the 7th house is Moon. Both of the important significators are the natural significators for horary reading, to my knowledge at least... and they both come together in the 8th house of other peoples money, amongst other things. Any way, both the Moon and Saturn oppose Uranus in the 2 house of finances so I am thinking, that yes, we will be together for at least 5 years if not more and we will possibly have some financial challenges. Hopfully financial challenges won't break us upm hopefully we don't break up at all.
I also agree that your interpretation may be correct. However, IF you factor in the 11th for "the future/ hopes and dream"..... then you have that inconjunct. But like I said, it could either mean a sudden positive resolution in the relationship - OR...... I would also really consider the SN in Cancer smack on the descendant, if I were you. The Sun is also exactly semisextile the SN, and inconjunct the NN.

Giving you both sides of it,

FL
__________________
View My Chart

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Niplan's Avatar
Niplan Niplan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 865
Send a message via AIM to Niplan
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

id say yes as you have all three signifigators conjuncting in the 7th house.

the rest of the chart looks positive as well.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-23-2009, 12:47 AM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Where do you see them conjuncting in the 7th?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-23-2009, 03:26 AM
Kerrie's Avatar
Kerrie Kerrie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,018
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

No one has mentioned the late degree's of the chart, Capricorn isnt also a user friendly late degree asc sign too, lol.

Do you already know the answer Astrologer4U?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-23-2009, 04:40 AM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Have you asked this question in another form before, Astrologer4U?

The late AC, the opposition and squares, this just doesn't seem like a happy thing.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-23-2009, 04:58 AM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will we last beyond 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover View Post
Okay - a few comments......(Remember, I'm still practicing, but if any of this means anything to you)

Yes, the two of your sigs are tightly conjunct in Virgo in the 8th. You are Saturn, and him the Moon. Moon is still within a few arc minutes of becoming exact. I would say that this looks very good, but I don't know about the 8th house. It could mean a number of things... a relationship based on working, on a feeling of servitude, health problems, etc.
Yes, I do feel like being with him is hard work and he even tells me that being with him is not easy. I like my suroundings to be neat as possible and clean but he on the other hand, is the total opposite. He is always dreaming up big dreams that to me seem un real but not necessarily impossible depending on a lot of things.


Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover View Post
The 11th is the house I would look at for your long-term goals, hope and wishes, - if what you wish for will come to pass.

Ruler is Jupiter Rx at 21' Aquarius in the intercepted 1st house. Both planets are inconjunct Jupiter, but slightly separating. To me, this says that maybe there is something that will either bring sudden change and put the relationship on another path - or will separate you.
Another path, like what? If not boyfriend and girlfriend? Maybe just friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover View Post
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it:
The intercepted Jupiter Rx in your 1st house could show you have a subconscious issue with personal freedom to work out. I'm wondering if you're "there" with it yet. If that's the case, that dose not bode well to the appearance of Saturn and Moon in Virgo in the 8th - that could be a signal of bondage, servitude, and so the combo could subconsciously sabotage your desire for commitment.
Yep, this is true. Being that it is hard to be with him because he needs a lot from me, more than I need from him, I feel like I will lose my self by being with him and I don't like that feeling. I had been alone without a man for a very long time and I liked things that way because I was totally free without having to feel responsible for anyone else other than me and my child. But then, on the other hand, I did desire to have a partner. The thing is, I like him and even love him but I am finding things out about him that I have a very low tolerance for. The thing is, I catch my self thinking, who am I to have a low tolerance when I should know that know relationship is perfect and all relationships require work. Bottom line, I suffer from mixed feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover View Post
In addition, the NN in Cap is smack on your Ascendant, and the SN in Cancer is samck on the Descendant. This can show that you may have a tendency to play out the roles you learned in childhood. You may have "mother" issues with yourself, and/or with him - coupled with "mother" issues of his own. NN in Cap would be a need to feel you had personal power, and an ability to stand up for yourself - personal boundaries in the relationship.
This makes sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover View Post
Also, intercepted ruler of the 7th is Sun in the intercepted 7th house. It is flanked by Cancer and Virgo. This, with the SN in Cancer on the Descendant, could again point to a man who wants you to take over mother's role - or you will try to do that for him. Possibly a child could be some kind of an issue, too.
Yep, I think he does want me to take over mothers role and I have been doing it too... Well, I refuse to keep doing it so I guess thats bad news...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover View Post
The end of the matter would either be Venus in Cancer, ruler of the 4th house - which is located in the 6th house. (There is the Cancer/Virgo combo again) Or if it is the end of the matter of the relationship - the turned 4th - you would use the ruler of the 10th, then the end of the matter is Mars in Gemini in the 5th house.

Last aspect the Moon makes before it leaves its sign is a square to Mars in Gemini in the 5th.

What is your take on Moon squaring Mars in Gemini before it leaves its sign?


Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover View Post
So, to sum up.... yes, on the surface, I would agree that the Saturn/Moon conjunction looks promising. BUT I'm also wondering if there's more to that than meets the eye. I don't know planetary strengths and weaknesses in horary - very little anyway. But what I do know, it doesn't look good to me. Also that inconjunct - UNLESS there was a major "inconjunct"- like issue that you have recently resolved, and then the fact it is slightly separating might come into play
The surface would look all good being that both significators are in the 8th but below the surface is another story eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlover View Post
I also agree that your interpretation may be correct. However, IF you factor in the 11th for "the future/ hopes and dream"..... then you have that inconjunct. But like I said, it could either mean a sudden positive resolution in the relationship - OR...... I would also really consider the SN in Cancer smack on the descendant, if I were you. The Sun is also exactly semisextile the SN, and inconjunct the NN.

Giving you both sides of it,

FL

This is pretty good. I have a lot to think about. My natal Moon in Virgo is conjunct his natal Venus in Virgo and my natal Venus in Aquarius is conjunt his Moon in Aquarius. His rising sign is Sag and my rising sign is Gemini. His natal Mars falls into my 1st house. I really feel comfortable with him and he tells me the same but lately I wonder about us being in a long term relationship.


Thanks for your insight...


Astrologer4U
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-23-2009, 05:01 AM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
Have you asked this question in another form before, Astrologer4U?

The late AC, the opposition and squares, this just doesn't seem like a happy thing.

I asked the question "will we be together" in another forum but that was not about this same guy. This guy, I am actually with, but the other guy, I never got a chance to be with him, however, we still talk.



Astrologer4U
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-23-2009, 05:02 AM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrie View Post
No one has mentioned the late degree's of the chart, Capricorn isnt also a user friendly late degree asc sign too, lol.

Do you already know the answer Astrologer4U?
Maybe in my heart I do.


Astrologer4U
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 08-23-2009, 05:30 AM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrologer4U View Post
I asked the question "will we be together" in another forum but that was not about this same guy.
Oh okay, I was just wondering because when a chart is kind of confusing like this one it is sometimes because the querent has already asked something similar, or the querent wasn't clear on the question he/she wanted to ask.

How long have you been seeing this guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrologer4U View Post
Maybe in my heart I do.
Is your feeling that the relationship won't last? It is interesting that you already had that feeling and got a late AC. I don't know what to make of that with all the 'yes' answers. Maybe it means the relationship will continue, but there will always be these uncertainty in your head? I know you Venus in Virgo's are always picking apart your relationships and re-thinking them.

This chart has thrown me for a loop.

Last edited by misskitty; 08-23-2009 at 05:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 08-23-2009, 07:41 AM
Niplan's Avatar
Niplan Niplan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 865
Send a message via AIM to Niplan
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

i use whole sign houses, so for me they are in the 7th marriage and partnerships. its a clear yes awnser, unless of course free will intervenes. and often times a late ascendant wasn't a sole reason to defer judgment.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 08-23-2009, 05:55 PM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Is this question even valid since the AC and the planetary hour does not match?

The planetary hour is ruled by the Moon, and we have the opposite sign here... Capricorn. I do not fully understand planetary hours so I'm hoping one of our experts can chime in here. The lord of hour is directly applying to the AC sign, so maybe that in itself makes it fit to judge.

Last edited by misskitty; 08-23-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 08-23-2009, 06:28 PM
archergirl archergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A green and pleasant land.
Posts: 2,748
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

I'll add just a few comments here:

1. The late ascendant should be noted. It sometimes means the question has been 'tampered with', as in asked already. It can also mean that the question is not 'fresh': sometimes people stew about whether or not to create a chart for a long time before asking the question. I often see late ASC in these sorts of questions.

2. It is very ill-advised to ask questions over this long of a time period; there is simply too much Free Will involved here (do you want it to last beyond 5 years? If so, you'll make an effort to make it so, won't you?) and too much can change, including the two people involved. There is also the question of 'life imitating art': if the chart 'says' the relationship will last longer than five years, then it's more likely that it will, as opposed to if the chart 'says' it won't last that long. Geddit?

3. The North Node is conjunct the Ascendant; this is a beneficial indication.

4. Venus, a benefic, sits on the Descendent; another indication of the possibility of a satisfactory outcome to the relationship question.

5. The Moon and Saturn are in an exact conjunction, and in sextile with Venus on the DSC: another positive indication. That they are placed in the 8th shows the querent's anxiety about the issue.

So, really, it's in your hands here. It's not up to a chart to decide the fate of your relationship.

AG
__________________
I blog at: http://starryeyedskies.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 08-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

@Archgirl


It all depends on his hands too.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 08-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

2nd chart Everyone who joins this thread, please view the second chart for my second question regarding this man I wish to have a long term relationship with.


I think the answer is yes, he does love me enough to make a change. He is Taurus in the 7th house. The ruler of Taurus is in the 9th house of education and the higher mind, it is trine Uranus in the 5th house of creativity and sextile saturn in the house of friendships. Saturn will oppose Uranus before it leaves the 11th house so I am a bit confused about that one.


Astrologer4U
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 08-25-2009, 08:16 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,889
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrologer4U View Post
2nd chart Everyone who joins this thread, please view the second chart for my second question regarding this man I wish to have a long term relationship with.


I think the answer is yes, he does love me enough to make a change. He is Taurus in the 7th house. The ruler of Taurus is in the 9th house of education and the higher mind, it is trine Uranus in the 5th house of creativity and sextile saturn in the house of friendships. Saturn will oppose Uranus before it leaves the 11th house so I am a bit confused about that one.


Astrologer4U
I think your question points up a 'problem' in the relationship. Your question was 'does he love me enough to make a change?" But the 'change' you are wanting him to make is not based upon his love for you imo. I think the real question is CAN he successfully make that change. Sure, he may love you enough to WANT to change. But can he really stop being childish, and putting you in the position to be his mother. That is a different question all together.
The sun in Taurus in the 7th MAY say that it is hard for him to escape certain routine, emotional patterns. The upcoming opposition between sat/uranus may imply tht it takes a sudden ending to the relationship for him to really see the problems.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 09-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Update...


Some weeks ago I made a suggestion to him that we go back to being friends for a while so that we can get to know each other a bit better because we did rush into things. He was not feeling that at all. Next thing I know, he is now picking up behind his self, washing the dishes and even asking me if there is anything I need for him to do. I have seen a really big change in him as of lately. I hope his current change last for the remainder of our relationship.



Astrologer4U
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 09-01-2009, 08:13 PM
pndt's Avatar
pndt pndt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: India
Posts: 8
Thumbs up Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Your description is confusing. Whose chart is this? provide me your date of birth and time of birth and place of birth and the same for the person in question.
Then only i can answer properly and accurately.
__________________
-pndt
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 09-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pndt View Post
Your description is confusing. Whose chart is this? provide me your date of birth and time of birth and place of birth and the same for the person in question.
Then only i can answer properly and accurately.
The chart is a horary chart, this is a horary thread and the horary chart is based on a question that I asked which was... Will we last beyond 5 years? Would you still like to see my chart as well as his?


Astrologer4U
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 09-28-2009, 03:55 AM
Astrologer4U Astrologer4U is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 715
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

Update...


Yesterday 9-27-09 I decided to end the relationship between me and the person I asked about in the horary chart, so it is now officially over between he and I.



Astrologer4U
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-28-2009, 01:21 PM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Will last beyond 5 years?

I'm sorry to hear that your relationship ended.

Horary-wise, I did not think that the two of you conjuncting to oppose Uranus (from the 8th no less) could in any way be a good thing and it happens in 4 degrees here. Your breakup occured 4-5 weeks after you asked this chart (mutable succeedent house would show weeks). It was all in the Uranus opposition and the square with malefic Mars. Thanks for the update, although I am sorry to hear of your relationship's demise.

Last edited by misskitty; 09-28-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
years

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment sushil_yadav Spiritual Realm 38 05-16-2015 07:34 PM
World Economic Meltdown: How To Survive Theo Mundane Astrology 21 12-14-2009 07:44 AM
The Global Economic Crisis: What Now? Theo Mundane Astrology 16 03-02-2009 06:38 PM
Learning and astrology Radu Natal Astrology 27 09-13-2007 04:20 PM
Saturn Moves into Leo July 16, 2005! Anonymous Mundane Astrology 33 07-20-2005 03:06 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.