Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 07-23-2009, 09:18 AM

question about significators

A friend/colleague asked me to ask a Horary love question for her.I thought (and have read) as I'm the one asking the question for her that I would be the 1st house ,she would go in the 11th house and her potential boyfriend would go in the 7th from 11th house.
I have posted my interpretation in the forum along with the chart and I've had a response that said my friend/colleague should have been assigned the 1st house and her potential boyfriend the 7th.
So which is it

Last edited by rocme; 07-23-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Unread 07-23-2009, 09:43 AM

Re: question about significators

If she has asked the question for herself but you are doing the chart, she will get the 1st house as it is her question about herself.

If you were asking *about* her, then the significations would change, but this doesn't seem to be the case. She'll get the 1st house.

AG
Unread 07-23-2009, 10:53 AM

ok thank you
Unread 07-24-2009, 07:31 AM

Hi there,

What a timing question. I drew a chart for an axious friend who didn't ask me and I googled to find which significators to choose but didn't find anything yet.

Archergirl, which significators to use in this case?

Thanks
Unread 07-24-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicadilly View Post
Hi there,

What a timing question. I drew a chart for an axious friend who didn't ask me and I googled to find which significators to choose but didn't find anything yet.

Archergirl, which significators to use in this case?

Thanks
use the 11th house (Friends) then the 7th house for your friend would be the 5th house of the chart,which is what I originally did in the thread
"less distance for long distance relationship" but my friend asked me to ask the question so now she becomes the 1st house and her boyfriend the 7th.(I think) as I posted my 2nd attempt but got no responses so I don't know if I've done it right;I give up
Unread 07-29-2009, 08:35 AM

Thanks Rocme. Your friend did ask you and mine didn't, I think it may be read differently but no clue how.

Tags
question, significators