Will I travel to another country this year for work?

ICEYOU28

I am currently trying to get a internship at General Motors and I want to know if there is potentially a chance for abroad travels.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

PurpleReign

I am currently trying to get a internship at General Motors and I want to know if there is potentially a chance for abroad travels.

Hey! Well, take what I say with a grain of salt bc I haven’t been doing this a long time. It wouldn’t hurt to post this chart on the horary thread. Okay, so what I’m seeing is that you are Mars and the job/internship is Mercury. The two do not connect, so I’m not sure you will get the internship. Additionally, Venus (your opponents/other interviewers) are in aspect with each other, so it might go to someone else. I hope I’m wrong, so best of luck!

But post it on the horary to be sure.

ICEYOU28

Hey! Well, take what I say with a grain of salt bc I haven’t been doing this a long time. It wouldn’t hurt to post this chart on the horary thread. Okay, so what I’m seeing is that you are Mars and the job/internship is Mercury. The two do not connect, so I’m not sure you will get the internship. Additionally, Venus (your opponents/other interviewers) are in aspect with each other, so it might go to someone else. I hope I’m wrong, so best of luck!

But post it on the horary to be sure.

I don't believe in horary.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Natal rahu 12th for foreign lands,
rahu debilated scorpio for research-occult; not to indulge much;
transit rahu gemini 7th for foreign travels, 12th from moon,
hence a possibility;

sat 4th too for distant lands,
transt jup-sat-ketu over natal jup-venus sag asc,
hence again scope therefor,
while detachment from relationship,
and pain-injury-surgery head-thighs-kidney etc,
jup sag again representing heavenly travels symbolically;

jup trine leo 9th for luck-educaiton-travels;
and aries 5th for luck-education-position;

year later jup moves to rahu scorpio 12th for foreign lands
and research-occult aptitudes;
and ketu transit rahu scorpio;
pain-injury-surgery urological-feet etc

rahu moves to natal moon-ketu taurus 6th,
toxic throat-thyroid-dentals-hips-intestinals,
overcoming challenges tactically;
again preference for foreign assignments;

hope enables take stock, gives insights, share feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

ICEYOU28

Natal rahu 12th for foreign lands,
rahu debilated scorpio for research-occult; not to indulge much;
transit rahu gemini 7th for foreign travels, 12th from moon,
hence a possibility;

sat 4th too for distant lands,
transt jup-sat-ketu over natal jup-venus sag asc,
hence again scope therefor,
while detachment from relationship,
and pain-injury-surgery head-thighs-kidney etc,
jup sag again representing heavenly travels symbolically;

jup trine leo 9th for luck-educaiton-travels;
and aries 5th for luck-education-position;

year later jup moves to rahu scorpio 12th for foreign lands
and research-occult aptitudes;
and ketu transit rahu scorpio;
pain-injury-surgery urological-feet etc

rahu moves to natal moon-ketu taurus 6th,
toxic throat-thyroid-dentals-hips-intestinals,
overcoming challenges tactically;
again preference for foreign assignments;

hope enables take stock, gives insights, share feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram
So does this mean I will?

Gemini888

Out of curiosity, why don't you believe in horary? If you don't believe in horary out of its fatalistic nature, which a lot of people don't, then why are you asking "fatalistic" questions like this? I'm just curious, because to me once you are in for astrology, you either (1) accept that everything is written on the stars, or (2) believe you can change your destiny with the stars as the tool. You can't have it both ways.

A birth chart can only show you the potential of something happening to you throughout the course of your life. It can't answer specific questions like this one. Transit can only help so much. Transit only shows you what is currently happening to you.

Maybe a better question you should ask with this kind of chart is "do I have the potential to travel to another country"

ICEYOU28

Horary just doesn't take into account your birthday information, which is why I don't bother with it. I've already had this discussion before.

Osamenor

Staff member
Horary just doesn't take into account your birthday information

Actually, it does, although it can be used with no birth info. If you align your birth chart with the horary chart, you get some more information out of it. There was a fascinating article in the Mountain Astrologer by a horary astrologer who got confirmation of his interpretation of a horary asked by a couple regarding their plans for pregnancy, and an alternate suggestion to make for them, by looking at the horary chart with both of their birth charts.

Basic horary astrology does not take birth information, it's true. For that reason, it's very useful when accurate birth information isn't available. It's also useful when the question is too specific for natal astrology, because horary deals with specifics that natal doesn't. Adding the birth chart adds another layer to it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
current transits : reyrpm

hope will share salient feedbacks on the details of the reading how true traits-talents-health-life trends-current trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

Jup-sat year ahead transit own acquarius-mercury 3rd square moon for research-trainer-advisory-counsellor-reformer roles with challenges/stress; sat transit 3rd good for initiative n progress;

Sat acq debilated aspect aries 5th impacting luck-education-romance-children-position to watch for;

Ketu separative SNode for 1.5yr transit jup-venus sag first, 8th from moon, detachment from relationship, advisory roles, mother, property, native land, etc; pain-injury-surgery liver-kidneys-thighs-head etc to care;

Natal moon-ketu taurus 6th, extra stubborn, coping with opponents, accident prone, pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-tongue-teeth-hips-intestinals-heart-lungs etc; job separations; aptitude for dentistry, ENT, etc, prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers fri evenings;

past 1.5yr ketu transit sun lord 9th over capricorn 2nd, detachment from luck-education-family-finances-father-travels, pain-injury-surgey heart-stomach-knees-throat-teeth-thighs etc.

Moon-rahu NNode scorpio opp, toxic health issues, rise-fall in life, wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart; observe fast No-moon evenings; observe death anniversaries in the family religiously;

rahu scorpio 12th debilated, research-occult-forensic aptitudes, not to indulge much into the dark occult, inclined to foreign lands;

Jup-venus sag first, artistic aptitudes, advisory roles, directorship, law-justice, medicine-pharma etc;

Rahu now transit gemini 7th, 2nd from moon, opp jup-venus sag, for information technology, foreign travels; foreign relationship; toxic health issues, chest-lungs etc; rise-fall to care;

wishing you well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

ps : better if pms share the context of the request rather merely instruct to respond to the thread; no chart with the thread except a planetary table!

Last edited: