Unsure what to do with my life..

Bloodmoon

I’ve felt unsure on what is my true calling for many years. I went from dentist as a child, to ballerina (too short) to drawer, to poet, to councillor, to writer, to journalist, to psychologist, to librarian...
I have had an interest in art therapy and considered that along with aromatherapy and a dietician. I have learning disorders. I get social work, dietician, animal work and psychologist a lot on career websites.

Z2Ns4KK

Attachments

• 02E17D65-B409-4ED9-B890-AC2B465B2E91.png
    02E17D65-B409-4ED9-B890-AC2B465B2E91.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Kite

I’ve felt unsure on what is my true calling for many years. I went from dentist as a child, to ballerina (too short) to drawer, to poet, to councillor, to writer, to journalist, to psychologist, to librarian...
I have had an interest in art therapy and considered that along with aromatherapy and a dietician. I have learning disorders. I get social work, dietician, animal work and psychologist a lot on career websites.

Z2Ns4KK

With 10 ruled by Mars and in Pisces in 2 - I would look for something where you can be inspirational. Saturn at your ascendant will keep you in pretty serious mode so maybe something progressive - I can see where you wanted to be a journalist at one point.

Harmelia

Hi Blood Moon!
Thank you for posting your question. A lot of people struggle with true calling. It is easy for some people and more difficult for others. Of course, that is if you accept that we're all supposed to have one true calling. I don't believe this to be true. Some of us are more likely to follow more than one path during the lifetime. The important thing is to choose one, even if you have other interests. One thing leads to another and another - but you need to do something for that to happen.

Your chart actually suggests that this very question represents your particular "wound". We all have one - a big wound - that takes time to heal. Who are you? Your South Node of the Moon suggests your family life significantly shaped who you think you are - or confusion over who you think you are. The goal is to reach down inside of yourself for your identity. The answer isn't going to come from outside of you. It's going to come from a deep sense of who you are. That will come in time as you work in either one field or more fields. You are here to build your self-concept and sense of self.

Tune into how you feel, what you think, what motivates you, how you react to people and things. Keep a journal. This is a lifetime of self-discovery. You were born on the new moon. When this happens, a person feels a little lost or like a baby just learning to walk. So, accept the not knowing and go for what feels right now. You may change your path along the way and there's nothing wrong with that. For you, it's probably what is needed. You will find your way through trial and error.

In fact, looking at your chart, I wonder if you actually feel more comfortable NOT nailing down one true path. If there is a true path for you, I think maybe it's exploring - just exploring - trying out things - enjoying each one - but discovering things about yourself as you try a direction. Maybe you'll get really good at one thing and then another, or you'll just do something long enough to know you don't want to do it forever.

We are not all the same. I've had three main unrelated career paths myself. I enjoyed all of them and got a lot out of all of them. Follow your heart and GO, knowing you can change course at any time. Or you may look at careers that offer you flexibility. You will enjoy wearing different hats. In the end, you may very well find the one best path, but I bet you you will find it through trying out different paths. Give yourself room to learn and grow in whatever way opens to you . . . and trust that you will find yourself in the process. Don't be overly perfectionistic - like you have to have the perfect job or do it perfectly or be perfect in it. Do your best always, but having too high standards or expectations can make you feel like nothing works, nothing is right, and nothing is good. You may need to check your beliefs about what you should do or be. There are no real rules. You've got to be your own person. Self-discovery can be a path all of its own. That's more important than picking that one special career. If one special career happens, then that is great - but if it doesn't, that is great too. I have found that the meaning of life is to grow and in growing, there is fulfillment. People can have a successful career and feel miserable because they aren't growing. If you delight in your growing, you will be happy no matter what you do.

Zora

Account Closed
I’ve felt unsure on what is my true calling for many years.

Hello Bloodmoon,

with a strong placed pluto as ruler of your 10th house and lifepath in 10th house - you in fact are mostly subconsciously guided in your lifepath and don't have always control about yourself on all - but you will never miss it - as pluto always knows when the right (transit) time has come for you - you will instinctively feel it as an inner challenge to go for something - with pluto squaring your saturn in your 1st house - your personal enforcement house.

Your pluto has just been very exact sextiled by transiting pluto himself - to wake you up again and to get you transformed in your lifepath. What as well transiting saturn did - with conjuncting your neptune as your finance and gift/skills house ruler, your uranus as your AC ruler and your natal saturn as your 12th house ruler as well.

Saturn and uranus as your AC ruler are in special connection - each in sign of the other and in exact semisextile - what doubles your being intuitively guided "from above".

And before saturn squared your mercury as ruler of your 5th house - creativity and self-identification and also of your 8th house - genetic inheritance and subconsciously stored mental programmes from past experience.

But 5th house is also father experience in childhood and first model role to act in life. What might have come up again during this time.

And with your aries mercury squaring your neptune and your uranus you probably learned from your father that you have to fight for all and that you have even to fight for being physically here on earth and to fight for being entitled "to earn it to be here" and for everything else as well - to show yourself as worthy.

This stops the natural flow of water element - what is in your 2nd house - financial income - your 6th house - job and work and your 10th house career. With chiron in leo in your 6th house you have an inner wound and injury to find your own work you really like to do - who (chiron) is still transited by uranus by square now - for a healing and supports you with self-liberation energy.

Your moon as ruler of your 6th house - work and new job to be found - will only be activated by transiting uranus exact on june 18th, 2020 by conjunction - to turn around things for you by 180 degrees for your better.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 Bluemoon.png
    1 Bluemoon.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
sat own acq asc,
growth-riches through mass supervision, public-admin,
technical-mech aptitudes, innovative; reformist;

jupiter lord 2/11 for finances-gains over virgo 7th,