Age 33 and Solar Return

Moondancing

Premium Member
Humm, I'll do that ! Should just give my Natal, Solar Return, and Progressed charts ? I don't know much, if anything, about horary astrology.

A chart is drawn for the current date and time of your question, no birthdata needed. You just ask what you most want to know. Post the chart in the horary forum under relationships.

The best time to ask a question is when you are most worried about it and strongly wish to know the answer.

"Thank you so much Moondancing ! You are the absolute best !!"

Your welcome, been great practice. :)

MD

princemob

I hate to keep asking questions, but I am just so curious about so much and am having a lot of breakthroughs and clearing a lot of karma it seems. What's your take on relocation astrology/charts ? I am wondering why in Amsterdam things seemed to click and I could be myself as well as in Paris, the fashion capital of the world. I've attached my relocation charts for both cities. They seem similar though. Again, sorry to keep asking things but I feel so much development is happening. :lol:

Attachments

• RelocationChartAmsterdam.jpg
    RelocationChartAmsterdam.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
  • RelocationChartParis.jpg
    RelocationChartParis.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 21

Moondancing

Premium Member
It is an exciting adventure inward! No problem. :)

The biggest change I see in either place is the move of Moon/Jupiter from the 11th house to the 8th house. You would want to study the significance that is represented by both house placements and determine what suits you.

Check this site out and see if it helps you. I like it because it uses keywords to help you understand the placements.

https://www.sunsigns.org/category/astrology/planets-in-houses/

Cheers,

MD

Moondancing

Premium Member
Would you say the sun conjunct the ascendant makes me feel more at ease as well ?

Yes! That would be quite significant. France is the better choice with the Asc. in Leo. Amsterdam chart puts Virgo on the cusp and Leo/Sun/Mercury buried in the 12th. Not a good long lasting choice for Leo to shine.

You're bringing your natal Asc. Taurus to the 10th house of career and it's ruler Venus is in 2nd house of how your earn your living, and what you value. Mercury rules your relocated 2nd so speaking and communication will be a big part of your success. Quick preview of the chart it seems like a good choice for you.

MD

Last edited:

princemob

So perhaps Paris is the absolute best place for me as far as working or even just presenting my work to the world, isn't it ? Perhaps it could be a situation where I live in Amsterdam for my comfort and present my work in Paris, which sounds like the ultimate dream and best for me !

OK, I will be quiet now and if something huge develops in my life, I will come back to post, haha. Thank you so, so, so, so much for your help and insight Moondancing ! You've helped me so much over this past month ! :love:

princemob

I feel something huge is about to happen. First, my counterpart mentioned in two messages about flying high today. Then as I was journaling, a hawk flew and sat on the deck for a long time. It's never happened to me so I felt there was some significance. I looked it up and said "hawks represent the messengers of the spirit world, so seeing them definitely means the universe wants you to learn powerful lessons or expand your knowledge and wisdom" and that they are associated with Jupiter. At one point, the hawk spread open its wings to most likely feel the sun. I did the same a few weeks ago while saying "I expand to meet my fullest potential" after someone mentioned to do that as Jupiter went direct. Also, someone mentioned that Jupiter and Saturn work together and that the gifts of Jupiter are on hold until Saturn goes direct, which happens in a couple of days. All of this after a full moon in Pisces on 13 Friday ?

Something is about to happen !

Attachments

• 54FA2E47-A4E4-4F1F-8687-D029BA91667D.jpg
    54FA2E47-A4E4-4F1F-8687-D029BA91667D.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 30
I feel something huge is about to happen. First, my counterpart mentioned in two messages about flying high today. Then as I was journaling, a hawk flew and sat on the deck for a long time. It's never happened to me so I felt there was some significance. I looked it up and said "hawks represent the messengers of the spirit world, so seeing them definitely means the universe wants you to learn powerful lessons or expand your knowledge and wisdom" and that they are associated with Jupiter. At one point, the hawk spread open its wings to most likely feel the sun. I did the same a few weeks ago while saying "I expand to meet my fullest potential" after someone mentioned to do that as Jupiter went direct. Also, someone mentioned that Jupiter and Saturn work together and that the gifts of Jupiter are on hold until Saturn goes direct, which happens in a couple of days. All of this after a full moon in Pisces on 13 Friday ?

Something is about to happen !

The Eagle which one you see is against bad energies. simply Raghu Ketu describe as negative energy. but eagle can suck the negative energies from nearby you. Simply Rahu Ketu denote as snake. Eagle can kill the snake and remove the poisonous. this is our believes....

princemob

The Eagle which one you see is against bad energies. simply Raghu Ketu describe as negative energy. but eagle can suck the negative energies from nearby you. Simply Rahu Ketu denote as snake. Eagle can kill the snake and remove the poisonous. this is our believes....

Hummm, that makes it even more interesting. Ketu is the South Node, correct ? Saturn has been traveling with the South Node as it's been retrograde and so perhaps, since Saturn is now about to go direct and split from the South Node, maybe it could mean that all of what happened over the last months while Saturn was retrograde - and a lot has happened - has been cleared. Perhaps it was a symbol of me learning what I needed to learn successfully and now I can have more peace and happiness in my life. :unsure:

Thanks, Sakthi dass gopal !

Hummm, that makes it even more interesting. Ketu is the South Node, correct ? Saturn has been traveling with the South Node as it's been retrograde and so perhaps, since Saturn is now about to go direct and split from the South Node, maybe it could mean that all of what happened over the last months while Saturn was retrograde - and a lot has happened - has been cleared. Perhaps it was a symbol of me learning what I needed to learn successfully and now I can have more peace and happiness in my life. :unsure:

Thanks, Sakthi dass gopal !
Saturn retrograde end by 19th sep, 10 days to start move forward....

May i know your DOB, time, place,

Moondancing

Premium Member
"Saturn, now moving direct again, is dignified by sign rulership in Capricorn. He is also in mutual reception by triplicity with Venus, who is herself dignified by sign rulership. Depending on the placement of these planets in the individual's natal chart, good things may ensue!" Got this insight from an astrologer I follow and thought I'd pass it on since T. Saturn is making a square with your natal Venus. :)

MD

princemob

"Saturn, now moving direct again, is dignified by sign rulership in Capricorn. He is also in mutual reception by triplicity with Venus, who is herself dignified by sign rulership. Depending on the placement of these planets in the individual's natal chart, good things may ensue!" Got this insight from an astrologer I follow and thought I'd pass it on since T. Saturn is making a square with your natal Venus. :)

MD

Thanks Moondancing for thinking of me !
So what does it mean in this situation I wonder since there is the square happening to my natal Venus and pretty tightly so ! Does the triplicity mean because Venus rules Taurus ? I'm a little confused. :lol:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Thanks Moondancing for thinking of me !
So what does it mean in this situation I wonder since there is the square happening to my natal Venus and pretty tightly so ! Does the triplicity mean because Venus rules Taurus ? I'm a little confused. :lol:

Triplicity is one of the dignities (like rulership, exaltation, face) that give power to planets to act favorably to the other. Square between debilitated planets will show hard challenges but strong rulerships and shared dignities makes those challenges of the square mean good challenges. Saturn ruling 10th/9th houses, Venus rules 1st/6th, has this transit affecting how you see yourself in terms of your work/career? Because relationship (Venus) is prominent this year in your SR, this theme may be part of your experience of this transit.

Sakthi dass gopal is right though, Saturn is still consider stationary and takes time to fully come into his own and fully move forward.

MD

princemob

Triplicity is one of the dignities (like rulership, exaltation, face) that give power to planets to act favorably to the other. Square between debilitated planets will show hard challenges but strong rulerships and shared dignities makes those challenges of the square mean good challenges. Saturn ruling 10th/9th houses, Venus rules 1st/6th, has this transit affecting how you see yourself in terms of your work/career? Because relationship (Venus) is prominent this year in your SR, this theme may be part of your experience of this transit.

Sakthi dass gopal is right though, Saturn is still consider stationary and takes time to fully come into his own and fully move forward.

MD

Ah, that makes sense ! As you know love and career are, perhaps, the two biggest things that I am hoping for a big change in as I am doing heavy work on myself (mind, body, and soul) and hoping for it to manifest in the physical/in the external now. A good challenge makes me happy as I there have been quite a few of the bad kind already this year. :lol:

So this transit could be affecting how I see myself in terms of my work so that means a career switch of some sort possibly ? Did I interpret you correctly ?

vedicRaj

I didnt get a chance to fully review your chart yet, but I saw one pattern that screamed to me.

You have extremely sweet speech, that hopes to help and nurture people, versus hurt them. Meaning you rarely swear. Could be that you stand up for people who are being bullied, because heated fighting mars aspects this combination with its 4th aspect.

Does that sound like you at all?

princemob

I didnt get a chance to fully review your chart yet, but I saw one pattern that screamed to me.

You have extremely sweet speech, that hopes to help and nurture people, versus hurt them. Meaning you rarely swear. Could be that you stand up for people who are being bullied, because heated fighting mars aspects this combination with its 4th aspect.

Does that sound like you at all?

Interesting and sounds somewhat accurate !
A lot say that I have an encouraging, charming, and kind manner about me and a lot of my friends come to me to talk about issues. Strangers have felt comfortable telling me their life stories which I always thought was interesting. My counterpart even said they wished I would get angry and call them an a**hole after they did something bad. I was very angry, but I didn't feel the need to call them that or any other name. I might say it to myself, but not to the person because it feels unnecessary. If I do swear, it's in a funny way. Also many people say I have a beautiful smile with beautiful teeth and sweet eyes so not sure if that's something to do with it either. :lol: :biggrin:

Now I am curious what else you might see !

Moondancing

Premium Member
Ah, that makes sense ! As you know love and career are, perhaps, the two biggest things that I am hoping for a big change in as I am doing heavy work on myself (mind, body, and soul) and hoping for it to manifest in the physical/in the external now. A good challenge makes me happy as I there have been quite a few of the bad kind already this year. :lol:

So this transit could be affecting how I see myself in terms of my work so that means a career switch of some sort possibly ? Did I interpret you correctly ?

Well, squares with Saturn usually are stressful so this idea of mutual reception between strong Saturn and Venus as good,
caught my attention. You will have to report back to us it's result. :)

MD