Age 33 and Solar Return

princemob

I wanted to ask something about this upcoming full moon in Pisces. I read that for night charts, the moon holds more importance than the sun in a native's chart and since the full moon is happening in my sign of Pisces conjunct transit Neptune which is conjunct my natal Jupiter, but square transit Jupiter, I got curious. And it happens on 13 Friday which has notoriously been lucky for me in recent years, it seems, as I usually receive great news on that day. So I am just curious if anything can be seen. I've attached my charts !

Thanks so much !

Attachments

• FullMoon.jpg
    FullMoon.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 18
  • FullMoonWholeSigns.jpg
    FullMoonWholeSigns.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 20

Moondancing

Premium Member
I wanted to ask something about this upcoming full moon in Pisces. I read that for night charts, the moon holds more importance than the sun in a native's chart and since the full moon is happening in my sign of Pisces conjunct transit Neptune which is conjunct my natal Jupiter, but square transit Jupiter, I got curious. And it happens on 13 Friday which has notoriously been lucky for me in recent years, it seems, as I usually receive great news on that day. So I am just curious if anything can be seen. I've attached my charts !

Thanks so much !

There is A LOT going on with this full moon! T. Mars is in the mix with an opposition to T. Neptune and squaring N. Uranus. Chance for self-deception or being deceived here. With Neptune the sky is the limit and your confronted with limits and realize a fantasy has to be let go. You might get a clear idea what is sustainable and what is not. Jupiter rules your 11th house of friends and 8th house of difficulties. Jupiter is not in sect in your chart and might be disappointing in giving what you truly hope and dream for.

To end on a positive note, it may very well offer inspiration and help lift your spirits. You may get in touch with a wish you hold in your heart and find a way to make it real.

Saturn will go direct Sept 18 and could be the impetus to take concrete action on goals you've been building on.

It will be very interesting to see how all this manifests in your life.

MD

princemob

Goodness, that's a lot ! I didn't even think about my natal Uranus. It's all squaring natal Chiron too, right ? Transit Jupiter, which natally squares my Chiron, is opposed it. As you know, I'm a novice, but it looks like a mess to me ! :lol:

When I look back, transit Mars was conjunct transit Neptune in December when a lot was happening in Amsterdam. Firstly, we decided I should extend my trip further as I was planning to go back on 9 December to the USA. Secondly, it was when I made the decision that I should look into really moving there as not only was my person was there, but mainly because I saw so many opportunities to follow my dreams and had made some fantastic contacts with fashion designers that I am still in talks with today. It was an unexpected decision to my mind, but I think my heart knew it was the place to be.

Then around the time transit Mars was squaring transit Neptune was about a week or so before we had our first breakup, which seems to be right around the time Saturn was going retrograde, too.

Now here we are writing letters to each other about how we are feeling and how we felt which I do not know what will be said from their end. I do have a lot of anger I realized that developed over the last months from all of this. I have been healing myself of not only things that happened over the course of this relationship, but even as far back as my childhood. Things that were holding me back mentally.

Do you think Neptune and Mars play a significant role in my life where these things would match up like this ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
Goodness, that's a lot ! I didn't even think about my natal Uranus. It's all squaring natal Chiron too, right ? Transit Jupiter, which natally squares my Chiron, is opposed it. As you know, I'm a novice, but it looks like a mess to me ! :lol:

When I look back, transit Mars was conjunct transit Neptune in December when a lot was happening in Amsterdam. Firstly, we decided I should extend my trip further as I was planning to go back on 9 December to the USA. Secondly, it was when I made the decision that I should look into really moving there as not only was my person was there, but mainly because I saw so many opportunities to follow my dreams and had made some fantastic contacts with fashion designers that I am still in talks with today. It was an unexpected decision to my mind, but I think my heart knew it was the place to be.

Then around the time transit Mars was squaring transit Neptune was about a week or so before we had our first breakup, which seems to be right around the time Saturn was going retrograde, too.

Now here we are writing letters to each other about how we are feeling and how we felt which I do not know what will be said from their end. I do have a lot of anger I realized that developed over the last months from all of this. I have been healing myself of not only things that happened over the course of this relationship, but even as far back as my childhood. Things that were holding me back mentally.

Do you think Neptune and Mars play a significant role in my life where these things would match up like this ?

That is an interesting question. Your Moon is co-ruled by Neptune and in square aspect, N. Mars rules the 12th house of Neptune. 12th house signifies hidden matters such as childhood pain, it governs a lot of the less happier areas of our life, It is also the house of intuition, dreams, and compassion. Mars ruling 7th also shows you connecting with relationships that bring out unconscious matters in one or both of you. Usually we don't want to face these issues so people escape to drugs and there is much deception (all 12th house issues.) Mars also squares that lovely Venus in Libra emphasising again 12th house issues around love and romance.

Also your North Node is in the 12th giving you your path in life to dig deep into your psyche.

So yes, that is a pretty strong theme in your chart.

MD

Last edited:

princemob

That is an interesting question. Your Moon is co-ruled by Neptune and in square aspect, N. Mars rules the 12th house of Neptune. 12th house signifies hidden matters such as childhood pain, it governs a lot of the less happier areas of our life, It is also the house of intuition, dreams, and compassion. Mars ruling 7th also shows you connecting with relationships that bring out unconscious matters in one or both of you. Usually we don't want to face these issues so people escape to drugs and there is much deception (all 12th house issues.) Mars also squares that lovely Venus in Libra emphasising again 12th house issues around love and romance.

Also your North Node is in the 12th giving you your path in life to dig deep into your psyche.

So yes, that is a pretty strong theme in your chart.

MD

SO interesting !
I am realizing that childhood pain that I was not completely aware I had has been something that has prevented me from achieving what I truly have wanted - from relationships to career. I was not aware I was in a hell that I ultimately created. The good thing is that if I created my own hell, I can certainly destroy it and create my own heaven, right ? My biggest growth, as I am sure it is with many, has been done when dealing with others on an intimate level. I say intimate, but I never really understood intimacy and because I never knew myself, how I thought or felt, because there was something I felt controlling it or I felt I needed to conform or hide myself to survive and be loved.

I would look at my North Node in the 12th house in Aries, but never could understand what it was about. Perhaps I have to dig into my own psyche and the hidden places to know myself in order to relate to others properly or else I would get consumed completely ? Would you say that Neptune rules codependency in a way ?

Seriously Moondancing, your insights are helping me break myself open in a way I never could have done before. I am SO grateful to you !

Moondancing

Premium Member
SO interesting !
I am realizing that childhood pain that I was not completely aware I had has been something that has prevented me from achieving what I truly have wanted - from relationships to career. I was not aware I was in a hell that I ultimately created. The good thing is that if I created my own hell, I can certainly destroy it and create my own heaven, right ?

There is that Neptune/Mars aspect speaking. Heaven/hell, build/destroy. Acceptance is a good place to start. :) It's humbling to awaken to what we have been through and often we don't have a clue where to go from here. Respect that and go slow. It may be you can't or even want to destroy but reassess the situation.

My biggest growth, as I am sure it is with many, has been done when dealing with others on an intimate level. I say intimate, but I never really understood intimacy and because I never knew myself, how I thought or felt, because there was something I felt controlling it or I felt I needed to conform or hide myself to survive and be loved.

I would look at my North Node in the 12th house in Aries, but never could understand what it was about. Perhaps I have to dig into my own psyche and the hidden places to know myself in order to relate to others properly or else I would get consumed completely ? Would you say that Neptune rules codependency in a way ?

Yes!! With Aries on the 12th cusp it can show the warrior who will save people with his sacrifice and love. But the warrior can choose to take a stand and draw boundaries. You have a strong chart for "saving" people and you will be confronted with issue many more times in your life as you learn to balance what you need with another.

"Seriously Moondancing, your insights are helping me break myself open in a way I never could have done before. I am SO grateful to you !"

High compliment, indeed. When you understand your chart, life is not so scary. Takes a long time to learn all the chart has to show. I'm still finding new insights into my way of living in this world.

Thank you, princemob!

princemob

There is that Neptune/Mars aspect speaking. Heaven/hell, build/destroy. Acceptance is a good place to start. :) It's humbling to awaken to what we have been through and often we don't have a clue where to go from here. Respect that and go slow. It may be you can't or even want to destroy but reassess the situation.

Reassessing is probably the better word. Perhaps it's about only removing the parts that don't absolutely work and reconfiguring things. Humm, I guess that's the purpose of a retrograde. :unsure:

Yes!! With Aries on the 12th cusp it can show the warrior who will save people with his sacrifice and love. But the warrior can choose to take a stand and draw boundaries. You have a strong chart for "saving" people and you will be confronted with issue many more times in your life as you learn to balance what you need with another.

Funny you say "Warrior" as I've been reading the book King, Magician, Warrior, Lover. What you wrote here is basically what the book is saying to me in terms of my own life and manhood so I guess this is a confirmation I am indeed on the right path !

High compliment, indeed. When you understand your chart, life is not so scary. Takes a long time to learn all the chart has to show. I'm still finding new insights into my way of living in this world.

Thank you, princemob!

You're so right ! It's actually comforting the more I understand my chart and the more I understand things about astrology. At first I viewed it all as an absolute or some type of fateful thing. But what I realize now is that it's a tool to understand myself and how I move through the world so I can best harness what I am working with for my highest good which is ultimately good for everyone else. I'm stoked !

Moondancing

Premium Member
Reassessing is probably the better word. Perhaps it's about only removing the parts that don't absolutely work and reconfiguring things. Humm, I guess that's the purpose of a retrograde. :unsure:

Re-thinking the matter, your thoughts to "destroy/create", "heaven/hell" may reflect that 29th degree Moon/Asc/Sun. Especially so because your SR Asc. comes to your N. 29th degree Asc. reflecting a turning point, giving birth, kind of a magical time because it represents stepping into unknown territory. Magical in an intense, scary, exciting kind of way. :)

Funny you say "Warrior" as I've been reading the book King, Magician, Warrior, Lover. What you wrote here is basically what the book is saying to me in terms of my own life and manhood so I guess this is a confirmation I am indeed on the right path !

Gotta love synchronicity!

Your so right ! It's actually comforting the more I understand my chart and the more I understand things about astrology. At first I viewed it all as an absolute or some type of fateful thing. But what I realize now is that it's a tool to understand myself and how I move through the world so I can best harness what I am working with for my highest good which is ultimately good for everyone else. I'm stoked !

That you keep that attitude after all you've been through these past few years is remarkable to me.

Cheers,
MD

Last edited:

princemob

Re-thinking the matter, your thoughts to "destroy/create", "heaven/hell" may reflect that 29th degree Moon/Asc/Sun. Especially so because your SR Asc. comes to your N. 29th degree Asc. reflecting a turning point, giving birth, kind of a magical time because it represents stepping into unknown territory. Magical in an intense, scary, exciting kind of way. :)

It's definitely very unknown ! It's interesting you said a few pages back about how when the ascendant returns to the same degree it was natally, it's as if I get to live out the promises of my birth. That coupled with the dream about giving birth a little bit ago got me to think about what actually is the promise of my birth. I kept asking in the direction of the outer. The thing is that I already know it, but question myself because it's not happening yet. I think mostly I've been questioning if I am even allowed to have the promise of my birth, which is a contradiction because if it is a promise, it's guaranteed. Being co-creators with the universe, perhaps this whole time has been about me getting familiar with what exactly it is I want to create within that promise which requires me knowing myself, which I didn't completely. Perhaps this whole Saturn Retrograde was breather to break down the barriers of my mind and allow me to see where I am going a little better before I get to building. I am trying to make sense of what my Natal Sun square Natal Ascendant (And SR Ascendant this year) actually means.

Gotta love synchronicity!

Yes !! I think I am more open to it than I have been in the recent past.

That you keep that attitude after all you've been through these past few years is remarkable to me.

Cheers,
MD

To be honest, me too, but something keeps me going. I am not sure what it is ! I look at my counterpart and think how easily it could have been me to go down that route, but I did not. I went down a similar yet, different route, tackling the same core issues. I think we've learned a lot from each other.

Thank you so much, Moondancing !

Moondancing

Premium Member
It's definitely very unknown ! It's interesting you said a few pages back about how when the ascendant returns to the same degree it was natally, it's as if I get to live out the promises of my birth. That coupled with the dream about giving birth a little bit ago got me to think about what actually is the promise of my birth. I kept asking in the direction of the outer. The thing is that I already know it, but question myself because it's not happening yet. I think mostly I've been questioning if I am even allowed to have the promise of my birth, which is a contradiction because if it is a promise, it's guaranteed. Being co-creators with the universe, perhaps this whole time has been about me getting familiar with what exactly it is I want to create within that promise which requires me knowing myself, which I didn't completely. Perhaps this whole Saturn Retrograde was breather to break down the barriers of my mind and allow me to see where I am going a little better before I get to building. I am trying to make sense of what my Natal Sun square Natal Ascendant (And SR Ascendant this year) actually means.

Excellent insight! Sun forms a t-square between 1st/7th houses which brings relationship difficulties. Often your needs are not compatible with others and they can work against you. Becoming self-aware and self-confident is your goal. That's why you need to focus on 10th house. Set ambitious goals to strengthen your character and live your own life.

To be honest, me too, but something keeps me going. I am not sure what it is ! I look at my counterpart and think how easily it could have been me to go down that route, but I did not. I went down a similar yet, different route, tackling the same core issues. I think we've learned a lot from each other.

Thank you so much, Moondancing !

Learning what the promise of your natal chart can be difficult to determine. Often there is resistance because you have to work it and what if you fail? The Sun is the master of your nativity. This is where your potential lies. Great ruler who is in it's own sign. What does it mean to you being in the 4th house? Venus is the ruler of your Asc. and in it's own sign of Libra. Relationships are extremely important to you but how to do that without sacrificing yourself, Sun t-square? I believe our chart opens up to us at different stages in our life.

My 2017 return has my Asc. return. I retired and moved out of state and came to live my Pieces NN in the 5th house. Lots of time for my hobbies and live close to my children. My progressed Moon conj Uranus and one day I said this is what I'm going to do and 3 days later I was on the road. lol

MD

princemob

Excellent insight! Sun forms a t-square between 1st/7th houses which brings relationship difficulties. Often your needs are not compatible with others and they can work against you. Becoming self-aware and self-confident is your goal. That's why you need to focus on 10th house. Set ambitious goals to strengthen your character and live your own life.

The pessimist inside of me instantly says that I will always be single or not have a stable relationship, haha. I know that's not true though ! I am very good at ambitious goals, though :lol: I remember when I was doing some research on fabrics with my counterpart and, at one moment, it's like they got obsessive and started to take over my vision and said they were interested in maybe doing something in fashion. I found that so odd and actually annoying as I know it wasn't true. I think I felt it was my thing, my moment to be me and once again someone was coming in to take over. My creativity is so tied to myself so I guess that's why I was a bit pissed. Definitely need boundaries.

I guess the type of person I need is someone that is working on their own things as well, but indeed wants a monogamous relationship, is willing to maintain it, and we can come together. Or maybe someone that's supportive of my endeavours and I can support them as well. Either of the scenarios or a combination is ideal for me actually.

Learning what the promise of your natal chart can be difficult to determine. Often there is resistance because you have to work it and what if you fail? The Sun is the master of your nativity. This is where your potential lies. Great ruler who is in it's own sign. What does it mean to you being in the 4th house? Venus is the ruler of your Asc. and in it's own sign of Libra. Relationships are extremely important to you but how to do that without sacrificing yourself, Sun t-square? I believe our chart opens up to us at different stages in our life.

My 2017 return has my Asc. return. I retired and moved out of state and came to live my Pieces NN in the 5th house. Lots of time for my hobbies and live close to my children. My progressed Moon conj Uranus and one day I said this is what I'm going to do and 3 days later I was on the road. lol

MD

Haha, your story of your 2017 sounds so fascinating and one I would LOVE to do ! I am actually getting the feeling of doing that more and more as the days pass by. I do know that my Progressed Sun is opposite my moon or is about to end it going by the 1 degree orb in progressed charts. It will reach 1 degrees of Libra next month.

For my sun to be in the 4th house, I surely do not know exactly what it means or themes of the 4th house. Not in an intimate form, at least. I know it has to deal with home and security and roots and family. I take it that the moment I anchor myself within myself, then I can find the physical place I'd like to place roots down and grow, which, I feel would make it even more conducive to doing what I want in my career. The promise of my birth is perhaps simply that I have a right to be myself and to be accepted for that. Maybe I am far off ! :lol: Interestingly enough, my counterpart's sun is in the 4th house as well.

I really feel an urgency to "get" things at the moment.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Another thought on Venus. It represents the arts and creativity. Maybe the square of T. Saturn to your N. Venus when it goes direct has you stepping up to the challenges in this area. I remember you saying your working with fabrics.

MD

princemob

Another thought on Venus. It represents the arts and creativity. Maybe the square of T. Saturn to your N. Venus when it goes direct has you stepping up to the challenges in this area. I remember you saying your working with fabrics.

MD

Interesting ! Reading King, Warrior, Magician, Lover helped me understand my responsibility to myself and to my art/craft. I'm not sure if my birth chart says it, but I feel looking at it as a novice who is interested in astrology, it points to me being a fashion designer and the necessary balance and understanding balance of dreaming, thinking, and going big, but also with a heavy dose of reality, especially now. When I first wanted to do design, it was too much grandiosity and not a lot of practicality to it. Completely different now as I want to build a solid business.

My counterpart said they wanted to make me shine. That I would be in the front while they are organizing things in the background. That sounded like love to me and touched me deeply. I feel, in some way, that having a relationship is tied to my career, but I cannot figure it out. Looking at some of the designers that I have looked up to, they have had significant counterparts that aided in their success: Valentino Garavani and Giancarlo Giammetti, Yves saint Laurent and Pierre Bergé, and many others. Also there's this comfortability with someone who is older because there's a sense of stability. My counterpart told their therapist when asked why they ended things was because that they were simply not ready for it yet and they still aren't. They said they felt pressure. Perhaps the pressure, which I was not aware I was giving off, was to find stability (Saturn) when it was in me. Natal Saturn is somewhat square my sun, right ? And opposite my Natal Sun. It all looked so heavy and disappointing for time, but I feel there's something in my birth chart that is actually assisting me in where I want to go the moment I recognize and able to incorporate it all, but I haven't worked it out. :unsure:

princemob

I wonder if my wanting and loving to work from home and doing a lot of my things in private concerning my creativity is due to the 4th house ? The idea of a literal fashion house is so nice to me and creating a "family" of sorts with all of the talents of the seamstresses, tailors, and everyone helping to create a vision is so beautiful to me. When I was working on music, it was such a solo effort and draining. But fashion is so collaborative and I have to rely on the "family" to get things done which then can be shown to the public. I don't want to say it and come off in a weird way as I understand the word "king" in a completely different way after reading the book I mentioned, but it's like a king and the kingdom and keeping everything in order. A king is actually a servant I realize so it's symbiotic.

Moondancing

Premium Member
I wonder if my wanting and loving to work from home and doing a lot of my things in private concerning my creativity is due to the 4th house ? The idea of a literal fashion house is so nice to me and creating a "family" of sorts with all of the talents of the seamstresses, tailors, and everyone helping to create a vision is so beautiful to me. When I was working on music, it was such a solo effort and draining. But fashion is so collaborative and I have to rely on the "family" to get things done which then can be shown to the public. I don't want to say it and come off in a weird way as I understand the word "king" in a completely different way after reading the book I mentioned, but it's like a king and the kingdom and keeping everything in order. A king is actually a servant I realize so it's symbiotic.

This is bizarre!! Since I was young I wanted to be a fashion designer. Got my degree in dress design and set up a studio in my garage. Loved the idea of taking an idea, putting it on piece of paper to make a pattern and cutting/sewing my idea into reality.

Another idea is using your talents for interior design in other people's home.

Think you are onto something!

MD

P.S. With Saturn on your 7th shows you'll probably marry later in life. Yes, Saturn squares you Sun and shows you having to go through many tests and challenges before you get ahead in life. Hopefully you just put all that behind you. :)

Last edited:

princemob

This is bizarre!! Since I was young I wanted to be a fashion designer. Got my degree in dress design and set up a studio in my garage. Loved the idea of taking an idea, putting it on piece of paper to make a pattern and cutting/sewing my idea into reality.

Another idea is using your talents for interior design in other people's home.

Think you are onto something!

MD

P.S. With Saturn on your 7th shows you'll probably marry later in life. Yes, Saturn squares you Sun and shows you having to go through many tests and challenges before you get ahead in life. Hopefully you just put all that behind you. :)

Are you kidding me ?!!? :surprised:
This is so bizarre, insane, and cool at the same time !!! The universe is incredible ! All of these synchronicities ! Legitimately I have always, always, always wanted to do fashion design, but thought that I would be looked down upon and hid myself. My mother was not quite approving of it. It's funny though because in 2017 when I was in the darkest of times and headed for my burnout in music, I remember a crisis point where I said I didn't/couldn't do music anymore, but what would I do ? And it came to me so softly, yet strongly "you can do your fashion now." And it was like the light just went off ! I had realized I had still been living under the influence of my mother, whom I loved dearly, but needed to break free from and was codependent on. I don't know if it was her that came to me and said that or what, but it was so comforting and have been working on setting up my label ever since. It literally saved my life.

I remember being fascinated by the movement of a garment and how fashion has the power to make someone feel and look incredible. A piece of clothing can literally change how someone walks and I loved the power in that. I loved making people feel good with music, but I didn't always feel good making it because it took so much out of me. I think with fashion, it's the same thing and it's collaborative so perhaps I can shine when I have a "supportive family" with me ?

VERY funny that you mention interior design as I was interested in becoming in architect if I couldn't be a fashion designer. I realize that fashion design gives me the ability to create a world/realm in the way that Ralph Lauren or Giorgio Armani or Tom Ford or Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel create. I can combine all of my loves in one world that is totally me and resonates with others while helping them. Even more funny is that my counterpart's sun is in the 4th as well and they started out in law, but realized it was not for them then switched to becoming a flight attendant and then to real estate. They realized that they love decorating homes and I encouraged them to perhaps look into interior design. Their Sun, Moon, and Venus are all in the 4th house. I see them come alive when looking at furniture and other odds and ends the same way I come alive when I am sketching. When it comes to fashion, I feel like I have so many ideas; I've already sketched three full collections, haha.

As for marrying later in life, I'm wondering how late ? :lol: I already feel late. I was close to marrying two times before, but realized they were not right for me. The second one was right in the thick of my Saturn Return. I feel like, however painful that time was, it stripped anything that was not true or what I wanted from me and now have been having to build back again, which is difficult when you don't know exactly what you want to build.

PS. I would LOVE to see your creations ! :happy:

princemob

Also, I am wondering what would make my counterpart say we are soulmates and that I am their lifeline (interesting word choice since they do speak English, but Dutch is their first language) and if anything in our charts really point to that ? We say all of the time that we mirror each other and that we're almost like twins even if we look nothing alike on the surface.

I am wondering if we will get back together. :unsure:

Moondancing

Premium Member
As for marrying later in life, I'm wondering how late ? :lol: I already feel late. I was close to marrying two times before, but realized they were not right for me. The second one was right in the thick of my Saturn Return. I feel like, however painful that time was, it stripped anything that was not true or what I wanted from me and now have been having to build back again, which is difficult when you don't know exactly what you want to build.

PS. I would LOVE to see your creations ! :happy:

Well, with SR Juno conj your Sun, that looks like an opportunity. Progressing the SR Asc., it reaches that angle the beginning of Dec. Is that soon enough for you. :wink: Will be interesting to see if that manifests for you.

My creations are long gone. Just a memory now.

Also, I am wondering what would make my counterpart say we are soulmates and that I am their lifeline (interesting word choice since they do speak English, but Dutch is their first language) and if anything in our charts really point to that ?

We say all of the time that we mirror each other and that we're almost like twins even if we look nothing alike on the surface.

I am wondering if we will get back together. :unsure:

Funny you should say that. Both of your Sun/Moon midpoints conj in Gemini, the sign of twins. :w00t:

Wish I could say astrology can predict for certainty what will happen beyond this moment, but it can't. Just carry the wish and love for her in your heart and see how the universe responds.

MD

On second thought, ask a horary question. Those astrologers are pretty good at answering such questions.

Last edited:

princemob

Well, with SR Juno conj your Sun, that looks like an opportunity. Progressing the SR Asc., it reaches that angle the beginning of Dec. Is that soon enough for you. :wink: Will be interesting to see if that manifests for you.

My creations are long gone. Just a memory now.

That's perfectly good with me :lol:
So I noticed that my Sun would be conjunct my Natal Juno around that time, too, which would be 25 November. Interestingly enough, thinking back to the day on 26 July when we were breaking-up, they said that maybe in 4 months or so we could come back together in some way. What day would that be ? 26 November ! :andy: :surprised:

Of course I am more rational and not getting my hopes up, but I do find it very interesting. Also they are quite intuitive so who knows if it was a slip or something. No idea ! I do think I am becoming a better man throughout all of this and can be a good husband. Being a Personal Year 6, it seems in line with it all, too.

Funny you should say that. Both of your Sun/Moon midpoints conj in Gemini, the sign of twins. :w00t:

Wish I could say astrology can predict for certainty what will happen beyond this moment, but it can't. Just carry the wish and love for her in your heart and see how the universe responds.

We know what each other is thinking without even trying too hard. It's hilarious to me ! I guess it's why it's hard for me to let go because the connection is so strong and loving at the end of the day.

On second thought, ask a horary question. Those astrologers are pretty good at answering such questions.

Humm, I'll do that ! Should I just give my Natal, Solar Return, and Progressed charts ? I don't know much, if anything, about horary astrology.

Thank you so much Moondancing ! You are the absolute best !!