Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 08-31-2017, 07:24 PM

The worst day at work

Hello,

today was an awful day. I had an emotional meltdown at work. For about 1 and a half moth I do the work of two people. I'm constantly tired, irritated, unsatisfied. The amount of today's work was unbearable. This was the last straw. The boss of my group saw it, finally. She wanted to speak with me but was emotionally unstable. She started to talk but I just could listen, I wanted to cry and I walked out. Of course she was not satisfied but I just couldn't help it.
What does she think of me?
Attached Images
File Type: png cnapwork.PNG (74.1 KB, 22 views)

Unread 09-01-2017, 03:22 AM

Re: The worst day at work

Could you pls put up a Regiomontanus house based event chart ?
Unread 09-01-2017, 03:53 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepminde View Post
Hello,

today was an awful day. I had an emotional meltdown at work. For about 1 and a half moth I do the work of two people. I'm constantly tired, irritated, unsatisfied. The amount of today's work was unbearable. This was the last straw. The boss of my group saw it, finally. She wanted to speak with me but was emotionally unstable. She started to talk but I just could listen, I wanted to cry and I walked out. Of course she was not satisfied but I just couldn't help it.
i dont think she is happy with your emotional break down .. saturn is her and you are mars .. saturn rejects mars. I dont like mutual applicaton to merc and the factthat mars is leaving sun to virgo. Is it possible that you will lose your job?
Unread 09-01-2017, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
i dont think she is happy with your emotional break down .. saturn is her and you are mars .. saturn rejects mars. I dont like mutual applicaton to merc and the factthat mars is leaving sun to virgo. Is it possible that you will lose your job?
No, I don't think I will loose my job. There is not enough people to work in the beginning... And training a new person would take to long.
Unread 09-01-2017, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchad View Post
I will try later in the day...
Unread 09-01-2017, 05:21 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
No, I don't think I will loose my job. There is not enough people to work in the beginning... And training a new person would take to long.
could you be moved to another location in the office?

everytime i see a planet near the exit into another sign usually it means a change
i am trying to figure out what type of a change is it
Unread 09-01-2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Hello,

I wrote a full delineation of the chart but it vanished and I am too tired to write it up again.

But in short, go talk to your bosses and resolve things. Venus, the boss. Moon inconjuncts. Venus has no reception to Mars, and trine ASC, so she is not thinking anything negative of you. talk it all and see what comes up. Early ASC, this is yet to be resolved.
Unread 09-02-2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchad View Post
I think this is the chart you requested
Attached Images
File Type: jpg regio.jpg (53.3 KB, 4 views)
Unread 09-02-2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
could you be moved to another location in the office?

everytime i see a planet near the exit into another sign usually it means a change
i am trying to figure out what type of a change is it
She was speaking about change, that I will not have to work for two. But I don't believe her. The change should have happened 1,5 mouth ago.

Last edited by deepminde; 09-02-2017 at 09:08 AM.
Unread 09-02-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I wrote a full delineation of the chart but it vanished and I am too tired to write it up again.

But in short, go talk to your bosses and resolve things. Venus, the boss. Moon inconjuncts. Venus has no reception to Mars, and trine ASC, so she is not thinking anything negative of you. talk it all and see what comes up. Early ASC, this is yet to be resolved.
I understand that I need to talk to her but I feel such anger and I afraid I will snap. I need to calm down but it seems that every situation at work is a challenge.

Tags
the worst, work, worst