The Boötes Void

Phoenix Venus

Well, it sort of takes me to an introspective frame of mind and conjures up the image of cancer 14 "A VERY OLD MAN FACING A VAST DARK SPACE TO THE NORTHEAST.
KEYNOTE: Fulfillment in transcending and changeless wisdom." In Rudhyar's summation of the symbol he goes on to say "The Wise Old Man faces the Changeless Reality, the true North — which for us is located in a northeast direction. He faces the great Void, that apparent Darkness which is an intense Light invisible to our senses. "

Could it be teeming with alien life? The world may never know. :devil:

Phoenix Venus

My ignorance may come into question with this idea, but it's simply theoretical.

You know how Einstein proved relativity because during an eclipse, the stars near the sun seemed further away. Space warped perceptions.

What if it's something like that? The sun is relatively small. Maybe there is something immense in the center of the void? Something so warpful (or warp, fool) that we simply cannot detect with our limited technology?

Blaze

Account Closed
Well, it sort of takes me to an introspective frame of mind and conjures up the image of cancer 14 "A VERY OLD MAN FACING A VAST DARK SPACE TO THE NORTHEAST.
KEYNOTE: Fulfillment in transcending and changeless wisdom." In Rudhyar's summation of the symbol he goes on to say "The Wise Old Man faces the Changeless Reality, the true North — which for us is located in a northeast direction. He faces the great Void, that apparent Darkness which is an intense Light invisible to our senses. "

Could it be teeming with alien life? The world may never know. :devil:

I bet those symbols on a cake would make birthdays 20/10.

Alien life would be cool but reality seems to favor the mundane. Well, until the mundane is proven false. Just for the record: I want it to be Aliens.

I think the void is located near the Virgo constellation if that means anything. Barren sign, barren galaxy.

My ignorance may come into question with this idea, but it's simply theoretical.

You know how Einstein proved relativity because during an eclipse, the stars near the sun seemed further away. Space warped perceptions.

What if it's something like that? The sun is relatively small. Maybe there is something immense in the center of the void? Something so warpful (or warp, fool) that we simply cannot detect with our limited technology?

I like theories. Post em all.

So you're saying that our view of this galaxy is what could be warped and its possibly not a void? Hmm. Maybe.

From what we can see, it is spherically-shaped and, from what we can tell, has very few galaxies within it. Unlike that of which we've seen before when looking at other galaxies. I'm not inclined to believe the Aliens just yet as it could still just be a mass of void galaxies drawn together as all mass is.

Its still interesting a theory.

Space is good.

I like space. Black holes are cool beans.