contact meeting or any communication....

Sunrise

please I would like your help on this chart. The result turned out positive.
* The question was asked by a friend and it was: if there was any communication meeting contact with the person who she is interested.
(1st to 7th).
The final outcome was positive! there was a meeting and not only communication but also they met.
can you please help me and tell me in this chart where we can see their meeting and communication.
thank you

Attachments

• communication or meeting1.jpg
    communication or meeting1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 64

rafaella

She receives his message, which is Mars (3rd sign from 7th) right in her 1st house. Also an angular benefic, and querents Jupiter mutual reception with Venus, planet of love.

However, overall there is negative reception from Mer to Jup, so if she is hoping for a relationship, I'm not seeing it. His attitude towards her has recently changed.

Did the meeting go well?

Sunrise

She receives his message, which is Mars (3rd sign from 7th) right in her 1st house. Also an angular benefic, and querents Jupiter mutual reception with Venus, planet of love.

However, overall there is negative reception from Mer to Jup, so if she is hoping for a relationship, I'm not seeing it. His attitude towards her has recently changed.

Did the meeting go well?

Dear rafaella thank you for your response and your immediate help.
Yes, I see too, that here the reception between the main planets are not at all good and also I'm not too optimistic about the development.
But i was confused with that Venus and Jupiter and their mutual reception on the ASC. You gave me your answer about this and thank you.

I think that mars is not the ruler of the 3th house turned from the 7th but :jupiter: is....
thanks again alot

GPrincess

hm.... Libra itnercepted in 7th house so that makes Venus his ruler...and a really strong ruler since she is in her exalation...so Mars is also co ruler of our current... but here the mutual reception between Venus and Jupiter is the result of the meeting according to my thoughts :)

rafaella

Dear rafaella thank you for your response and your immediate help.
Yes, I see too, that here the reception between the main planets are not at all good and also I'm not too optimistic about the development.
But i was confused with that Venus and Jupiter and their mutual reception on the ASC. You gave me your answer about this and thank you.

I think that mars is not the ruler of the 3th house turned from the 7th but :jupiter: is....
thanks again alot

whole sign chart system, Scorpio on the radical 9th, which Mars rules. I use whole sign especially when the cusp of an important house (3rd-9th) are very close to 2 signs like they are in this chart.

besitos

hi Sunrise.. can I please ask you to clarify the question of the chart? the querent was asking if there would be communication leading to a meeting?

Sunrise

whole sign chart system, Scorpio on the radical 9th, which Mars rules. I use whole sign especially when the cusp of an important house (3rd-9th) are very close to 2 signs like they are in this chart.
sorry rafaella i dident know that you use whole sign....
thank you again

Sunrise

hm.... Libra itnercepted in 7th house so that makes Venus his ruler...and a really strong ruler since she is in her exalation...so Mars is also co ruler of our current... but here the mutual reception between Venus and Jupiter is the result of the meeting according to my thoughts :)
hellow my sweet princess!!!!
thank you for your help and information! I was thinking the same as you about that you said because the most part of :libra: is in the 7th house...
thank you

Sunrise

hi Sunrise.. can I please ask you to clarify the question of the chart? the querent was asking if there would be communication leading to a meeting?
hi besitos!!!
the question it was clear as i said in my message she asked if he is thinking of her and if will be any communication between them (phone, Face book ect). Only that, because they are leaving in another city (far way) and they can not have a daily meet
thank you for your inside

GPrincess

hellow my sweet princess!!!!
thank you for your help and information! I was thinking the same as you about that you said because the most part of :libra: is in the 7th house...
thank you

Yes i think mutual reception is the biggest indicator of this meeting. I take the words of an old member here... that it doesn't have to be an aspect in order for the outcome to be positive ;)