Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 06-07-2015, 03:25 AM
Banned

Re: How you will predict a death in solar return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeNow View Post
I'm surprised the government doesn't have astrologers on its massive payroll. They could check to see who would die that year and cancel their Social Security and Medicare.
It isn't cost effective. Statistical norms suffice and are much cheaper.

The cost to employ astrologers to determine deaths for purposes of Social Security and Medicare would cost more than than the programs themselves, and there aren't even enough astrologers, unless the government started outsourcing jobs to other countries.

http://www.cieloeterra.it/eng/eng.ar.../incontri.html

The Following User Says Thank You to cspencer For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (06-07-2015)
Unread 12-24-2015, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PtPawan View Post

I think dead prediction is not possible for any astrology
it is only god's hand.

Nevertheless doctors and medical personnel frequently predict death
and sometimes they are correct
and sometimes they are wrong

Same applies to astrology
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 08-23-2019, 06:13 AM

So Educationally- In this chart I see Sun and Mercury in the 8th house of the Ascendant Leo. Is that correct? Am I looking incorrecly?
Attached Images
File Type: png Education Solar Return.png (130.4 KB, 2 views)
Unread 08-23-2019, 06:17 AM

Sorry, should have posted here. In this educational chart I see Mercury and Sun in 8th house solar return chart with Ascendant Leo.Is that correct? Is that the persons death or death of family that is affecting the ascendant?
Attached Images
File Type: png Education Solar Return.png (130.4 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by naturalesoul; 08-23-2019 at 06:20 AM.
Unread 08-23-2019, 06:33 AM

I remember looking at an SR one year, and thinking to myself, "Death of a woman in the family? That can't be right.... everyone is healthy". I'm on mobile so it would be tedious to retrieve the chart. I'll tack it on eventually.

In the SR, the sign on the 8th house cusp was rising. There was a fixed T-square of Jupiter Leo on the asc, Aqua Moon on the dsc, with Scorpio Saturn on the IC. Moon was on a "killing angle" (7th house as where the lights go out), It was dominating by a "deathly" Saturn (4th house is another death house, Saturn was placed in the sign Scorpio with rulership over the DSC - both gearing toward death/dying out. Then Saturn generally signifies endings and death as well, especially traditionally, grim reaper etc). Jupiter is often prominent in death charts, and in this chart it participated with the Moon-Saturn aspect, adding its own death markers as being in the 8th sign of the natal chart. Moon here signifies a mature woman.

I was wrong about a death that year, but two weeks after my birthday I got a call from my mother that my grandmother was diagnosed with colon cancer. This would eventually go on to kill her a year later. I really wasn't expecting to be vindicated in any way about that prediction as it seemed like a long shot to me. Alas, I did see some danger, and it really did come to fruition.
Unread 08-23-2019, 07:57 AM

Interesting!! I am always looking at charts to learn anything. I came across a few post in here and thought let me see what I can find and see if I'm on a right path. I found another chart which I think it signified a death of a male /father/ cancer but not really sure. The chart is below. It shows Sun in 8th house and Pluto
When I'm trying to learn whether chart is progressed one year or now Solar returns- its always interesting. Dont know who these are but just pulled things I've seen on the web. However it is amazing to read all the different responses. No one really knows but such a great learning tool for sure.
Attached Images
File Type: png education solar return MEL.png (105.0 KB, 3 views)
Unread 08-26-2019, 01:11 PM

In my SR for 2015 I had the SR Sun placed in the 8th (of SR), my uncle died. Last year I had SR Moon in the 8th (of SR) and also the natal Moon placed in the SR 8th. My mother died.
This year (2019/2020) again I have a SR 8th house stellium (Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus - with tight conjunction of Sun, Mars and Mercury in Virgo and with Venus also in Virgo, all on my natal Sun and Mercury conjunction. Mercury is my natal 8th house ruler). So honestly I'm scared. I'm scared for my grandmother, my father and my uncle and honestly for myself). I will post my SR chart soon, and I hope someone will be willing to take a look at it.
Unread 08-26-2019, 11:34 PM

I am currently in a SR with Jupiter and Venus in the 8th house. IT finishes September 28 and no one died. Instead, I had lots of money troubles.
The Following User Says Thank You to Isa For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (08-26-2019)
Unread 08-26-2019, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post

I am currently in a SR with Jupiter and Venus in the 8th house.
IT finishes September 28 and no one died.
Instead, I had lots of money troubles.
Traditionally among other significations
8th is linked to debt as well as money received from inheritence
and
whether one owes money
or money is received
is dependent on the location, aspects
and condition of 8th house ruler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 08-27-2019, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I remember looking at an SR one year, and thinking to myself, "Death of a woman in the family? That can't be right.... everyone is healthy". I'm on mobile so it would be tedious to retrieve the chart. I'll tack it on eventually.

In the SR, the sign on the 8th house cusp was rising. There was a fixed T-square of Jupiter Leo on the asc, Aqua Moon on the dsc, with Scorpio Saturn on the IC. Moon was on a "killing angle" (7th house as where the lights go out), It was dominating by a "deathly" Saturn (4th house is another death house, Saturn was placed in the sign Scorpio with rulership over the DSC - both gearing toward death/dying out. Then Saturn generally signifies endings and death as well, especially traditionally, grim reaper etc). Jupiter is often prominent in death charts, and in this chart it participated with the Moon-Saturn aspect, adding its own death markers as being in the 8th sign of the natal chart. Moon here signifies a mature woman.

I was wrong about a death that year, but two weeks after my birthday I got a call from my mother that my grandmother was diagnosed with colon cancer. This would eventually go on to kill her a year later. I really wasn't expecting to be vindicated in any way about that prediction as it seemed like a long shot to me. Alas, I did see some danger, and it really did come to fruition.
https://imgur.com/a/fIR7MCh This is the solar return that I was referring to.
https://imgur.com/a/DY20gip This is the natal chart for the sake of comparison.

This year is another year where the 8th house is emphasized in the SR. 12th house profection. I did not see death, and so far no deaths. Other 8th & 12th house things have happened however.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 08-27-2019 at 02:10 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Gemini888 (08-29-2019)
Unread 08-29-2019, 03:40 AM

Quote:
https://imgur.com/a/fIR7MCh This is the solar return that I was referring to.
https://imgur.com/a/DY20gip This is the natal chart for the sake of comparison.

This year is another year where the 8th house is emphasized in the SR. 12th house profection. I did not see death, and so far no deaths. Other 8th & 12th house things have happened however.
I can see SR Saturn coming for natal Pluto. Natal Pluto is so close to the 12H cusp I'd put in in 12H. So look like Natal Pluto was about to be activated by Saturn. But then natal 12H also received SR Venus and natal 8H received Jupiter. Could that be what was slowing the death?

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini888 For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (08-30-2019)
Unread 08-29-2019, 08:09 AM

I happen to have a massive 8th house stellium(sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus, NN) in my current solar return, 12th house Scorpio, and Pluto in the 2nd house along with Saturn along with a nice fire grand trine including Mars, moon, and Jupiter in Sag on the asc

Looks like I could die, eh? But I don't believe I will. I know I won't, actually. One month into this one, my life has taken a 180 and has forced me to both surrender to the oceans and seize the fire of my creation. I've dealt with family death already and there's inheritance concerns on the horizon. I'm being called to action which could be read as impulsive given the grand trine of fire including Sag Jupiter on the asc, but there are many ways to read things

also, given that my natal Pluto is in Scorpio, it's in my SR 12th house, so there's that, but I'm living. SR moon is also in my natal 8th house while some of the SR 8th house placements are in my natal 12th house

Last edited by Lykanized; 08-29-2019 at 08:14 AM.
Unread 08-30-2019, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
I can see SR Saturn coming for natal Pluto. Natal Pluto is so close to the 12H cusp I'd put in in 12H. So look like Natal Pluto was about to be activated by Saturn. But then natal 12H also received SR Venus and natal 8H received Jupiter. Could that be what was slowing the death?
Interesting. Ironically I welcomed the ingress of Saturn in Sagittarius by partying non-stop for 2 weeks. It's like a deeper part of me knew what was about to come. Lot's of family members began dying during the sojourn, as it was like Saturn was clearing the way for the new generation to step up to the plate. Now it's not much of us left standing, and it's our task to drive things into the future.

I don't think the benefics did much to slow down the deaths, and I see Jupiter's role in death charts as a liberator of the pain and suffering that one may have gone through in a prolonged spiral toward death. It's finally over. 12H Venus may have emphasized the fact that it was a woman that the chart was indicating. On the day of her death the long term transit of Mars in Scorpio was exactly square my natal Aquarius Moon.
Unread 08-30-2019, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Interesting. Ironically I welcomed the ingress of Saturn in Sagittarius by partying non-stop for 2 weeks. It's like a deeper part of me knew what was about to come. Lot's of family members began dying during the sojourn, as it was like Saturn was clearing the way for the new generation to step up to the plate. Now it's not much of us left standing, and it's our task to drive things into the future.

I don't think the benefics did much to slow down the deaths, and I see Jupiter's role in death charts as a liberator of the pain and suffering that one may have gone through in a prolonged spiral toward death. It's finally over. 12H Venus may have emphasized the fact that it was a woman that the chart was indicating. On the day of her death the long term transit of Mars in Scorpio was exactly square my natal Aquarius Moon.
Interesting input on Sag Saturn. I have always associated Sag Saturn with broken dreams and ideals. Could be Sag provided a more positive perspective to Saturn wonder if Saturn also decided to go retrograde back to Scorpio during that time too, and if it did how did it affect you?

Putting the Sag Saturn thing in the context of the chart it makes a lot of sense. Death and moving on is all over the place.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 08-30-2019, 09:48 AM

In this forum itself some months back I had asked such a (death) question....however in the Horary section....a couple of them replied....you can see their analysis....

Both clearly say they are not liking the fact of Mercury in Pisces glancing at 8th house.....also one of them has pointed out about Saturn.Pluto at work in 6th house...(see this thread)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=125902
Unread 08-30-2019, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Interesting input on Sag Saturn. I have always associated Sag Saturn with broken dreams and ideals. Could be Sag provided a more positive perspective to Saturn wonder if Saturn also decided to go retrograde back to Scorpio during that time too, and if it did how did it affect you?

Putting the Sag Saturn thing in the context of the chart it makes a lot of sense. Death and moving on is all over the place.
Yes, reading back it does sound like a glass half-full perspective, doesn't it? But yes, not only death but losses of all kinds happened during that period. Broken dreams and ideals make way for new dreams and ideals to take their place.

No, Saturn was well and truly in Sagittarius by that date.

Tags
death, predict, return, solar