Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-09-2019, 10:35 AM

Will I Get the Job if I Apply?

Hi,

I'm still struggling a bit with the job search and one opportunity has opened up and I plan on sending the application tomorrow. I'm wondering if I will get the job? This one has me a little confused because I am Moon in the 5th in Sag, job is Mars in the 2nd, but they don't aspect so it makes me think "no" even if Moon does conjunct Jupiter, which does positively aspect Mars.

But my opponents are represented by Saturn in the 6th (strong) and Saturn doesn't aspect Mars either, which is odd because someone *is* going to get it but that doesn't seem apparent or obvious in this chart.

If you have any greater insight, I'd appreciate it. And if the chart indicates why I may not get the job (something I can improve or fix before I send the resume or do/say during the interview to fix the issue), please share what you can. Any help is appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg will i get the job.jpg (67.6 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by PurpleReign; 08-09-2019 at 10:42 AM.
Unread 08-12-2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleReign View Post
Hi,

I'm still struggling a bit with the job search and one opportunity has opened up and I plan on sending the application tomorrow. I'm wondering if I will get the job? This one has me a little confused because I am Moon in the 5th in Sag, job is Mars in the 2nd, but they don't aspect so it makes me think "no" even if Moon does conjunct Jupiter, which does positively aspect Mars.

But my opponents are represented by Saturn in the 6th (strong) and Saturn doesn't aspect Mars either, which is odd because someone *is* going to get it but that doesn't seem apparent or obvious in this chart.

If you have any greater insight, I'd appreciate it. And if the chart indicates why I may not get the job (something I can improve or fix before I send the resume or do/say during the interview to fix the issue), please share what you can. Any help is appreciated
There was a thread opened I cant find it, I started replying to it and got busy. Did you have another thread similar. If not I would say yes. I see the job as the jupiter, in the 5th with Moon. I do see you getting the job.
Unread 08-12-2019, 03:26 PM

Re: Will I Get the Job if I Apply?

I think the 6H is more about your work when you are already working for a job. With job application I will use 10H instead.

So yes, I think you will get the job. Sun and Moon are forming a trine to each other, and even when Moon moves away from the trine it will meet Jupiter. Mars is under the Sun beam, but it also forms a trine with Moon. Moon also trines Merc, another significator since it conj Asc. Both Mars and Moon don't form any aspect to the Pluto/Saturn clutter, so you are pretty safe.

If you are still concern about the 6H, then Pluto opposites Merc. I think you will be required to work hard in the job and the job may cause some chaos to your daily life, but if you persist you may be able to make it.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this

Last edited by Gemini888; 08-12-2019 at 03:35 PM.
Unread 08-12-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
There was a thread opened I cant find it, I started replying to it and got busy. Did you have another thread similar. If not I would say yes. I see the job as the jupiter, in the 5th with Moon. I do see you getting the job.
Hi, yes I have a few different horaries I casted asking about various jobs I applied for. I am educated but so far Iíve had luck with getting interviews and being told by interviewers Iím qualified and have good interview skills, but losing out to those who have more work experience. Sometimes I donít get an interview at all. I just applied for a couple more jobs that recently opened up and those are the ones I cast this horary for (well, one of them in particular). Thank you very much for your answer and Iíll definitely keep you updated if anything happens!
Unread 08-12-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
I think the 6H is more about your work when you are already working for a job. With job application I will use 10H instead.

So yes, I think you will get the job. Sun and Moon are forming a trine to each other, and even when Moon moves away from the trine it will meet Jupiter. Mars is under the Sun beam, but it also forms a trine with Moon. Moon also trines Merc, another significator since it conj Asc. Both Mars and Moon don't form any aspect to the Pluto/Saturn clutter, so you are pretty safe.

If you are still concern about the 6H, then Pluto opposites Merc. I think you will be required to work hard in the job and the job may cause some chaos to your daily life, but if you persist you may be able to make it.
Hi Gemini, thank you so much for your response. I hope this is correct because Iím really ready for work! Iíll update this thread as soon as I hear anything!
Unread 08-12-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Hi, yes I have a few different horaries I casted asking about various jobs I applied for. I am educated but so far Iíve had luck with getting interviews and being told by interviewers Iím qualified and have good interview skills, but losing out to those who have more work experience. Sometimes I donít get an interview at all. I just applied for a couple more jobs that recently opened up and those are the ones I cast this horary for (well, one of them in particular). Thank you very much for your answer and Iíll definitely keep you updated if anything happens!
Please do. 8-21/8-22..
Unread 08-12-2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Please do. 8-21/8-22..
I will definitely be prompt about it. I have one more question. I was asking about one particular job in question for this horary, but there were a few I've applied for (and I just applied for a couple more today). Is it possible that the "yes" might be for any of the other jobs (as in, the chart is saying "yes you will get A job") and not necessarily for the specific one I asked for?
Unread 08-13-2019, 06:44 AM

Quote:
I will definitely be prompt about it. I have one more question. I was asking about one particular job in question for this horary, but there were a few I've applied for (and I just applied for a couple more today). Is it possible that the "yes" might be for any of the other jobs (as in, the chart is saying "yes you will get A job") and not necessarily for the specific one I asked for?
Nope, only the one you asked for.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini888 For This Useful Post:
PurpleReign (08-13-2019)
Unread 08-13-2019, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Please do. 8-21/8-22..
They just called me and I have a phone interview with them on the 15th this week. We will see how it goes. I'll keep updating.
Unread 08-13-2019, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Nope, only the one you asked for.
Thanks. They called me a few minutes ago to set up a phone interview with me for this Thursday afternoon. Hopefully it goes well!
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleReign For This Useful Post:
Gemini888 (08-14-2019)
Unread 08-14-2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:
They just called me and I have a phone interview with them on the 15th this week. We will see how it goes. I'll keep updating.
Getting closer
The Following User Says Thank You to eekndyn For This Useful Post:
PurpleReign (08-15-2019)
Unread 08-15-2019, 08:41 PM

Hi,

I just had the interview. I don't know what to think. I cast the chart right after the interview to ask if I will get the job (I assume it's valid because I asked only after the situation changed -- the chart in this question was prior to the interview). If you want, you can look at the chart I made after the interview and I'll post the link.

PR

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...983#post992983

Tags
apply