Will I get to work with him? (romantic intentions)

Tryalchemy

Okay so this was kind of confusing for me because there is more then 1 house which is involved due to the complexity of the question. Basically I am asking if I will get to work with someone, which would involve them actually responding to my inquiries via internet and then if I do end up working with them, the whole intention is that I kind of want to see if we connect romantically and go from there. I've got it all kind of worked out in my head, how I am going to go about it.

So I am ruled by Saturn and the Moon. I figure I would look at house 3 for the communications part, house 6 for the "work" part, and house 7 for the actual business/romantic relationship I want to form.

For the 3rd house, Uranus located there. Moon sextile Uranus...So possibly a response at an unexpected time or a response I don't expect?

The 6th, Mars and Mercury there. Mars is opposite Saturn so that is a no?

The 7th ruled by the Sun. Moon is trine the sun so wouldn't that be yes?

Not really sure how to interpret this chart, maybe I have too many factors going on?

Funny that the AC is aquarius as the person I am wanting to work with is Aquarius and has Saturn dominant in his chart.

Attachments

• horary622.jpg
    horary622.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 22

greybeard

No wonder you aren't sure how to interpret the chart. The method of horary astrology is to reduce a question to its simplest and primary elements, eliminating confusing details from any first consideration.

You have done a magnificent job of adding to chaos.

Simplify.

Who is this unsuspecting soon-to-be victim of your Machiavellian plot? What role does he play in your life at present, what is his function in your life. Let's assign him a house.

He is not 7th house, the house of partners...you don't even know him. Ask a simple Yes/No question. Figure out what you really want to know and ask that.

Horary astrology depends largely on the psychological involvement of the querent. The question should be framed clearly and unambiguously.

Last edited:

Tryalchemy

Haha this made me laugh.

Okay so I guess I should start with the first thing that would have to happen...which is he would actually have to respond to my communication with him. Which is quite literally the biggest obstacle in the picture. After that, I have no doubt how to get what I want lol.

So i'd be looking at the 3rd house then, correct?

Tryalchemy

LOL I can't help but see myself, Saturn, in the 12th house with Pluto, explaining exactly what i'm doing...which is working hard secretly and obsessively toward something that has much deeper and sexual meaning to it then I'd ever make known. Not to mention, this person just so happens to be Aquarius with a Scorpio ascendant....interesting.