Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2801  
Unread 06-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Everyone entitled their opinion

Lykan, where are you, baby gurl?
Sorry. I've been seeing this woman named Corinthia and I just gave her the best orgasm of her life and then we made out for 8 hours or something

Reply With Quote
  #2802  
Unread 06-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hey @SunConjunctUranus
If you want to join in, when we go on baecation staycation next month, we could use someone to carry all our **** around. Our bags and whatnot, sometimes when we get tired


You get your own room and everything you can spend that 500$ paycheck on

Last edited by Lykanized; 06-06-2019 at 09:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2803  
Unread 06-06-2019, 10:13 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Sorry. I've been seeing this woman named Corinthia and I just gave her the best orgasm of her life and then we made out for 8 hours or something
Sometimes, I could take a rejection.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (06-06-2019)
  #2804  
Unread 06-06-2019, 10:20 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Sometimes, I could take a rejection.
Good, I'm a lesbian and you're a man so this isn't really gonna go anywhere
Reply With Quote
  #2805  
Unread 06-06-2019, 10:50 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Good, I'm a lesbian and you're a man so this isn't really gonna go anywhere
I'm here for you as a friend tho.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (06-06-2019)
  #2806  
Unread 06-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
I'm here for you as a friend tho.
That's really sweet...
Ok, well I won't say you're a friend so much since I really don't know you and you don't know me, but the sentiment is much loved by moi

I must be honest, while I'm generally the kinda person who's open to everyone(unless they're evil and abusive, and within reason of various other understandable forms), and I really am open to considering everyone as someone to get to know, you've presented yourself in a way that quite turns me off

That's basically because you seem ingenuine. How could you be so hooked on me when we first started ''talking'' yesterday? It's one of those things that just, mate, it just really turns me off. Part of it is for the sake of defense as well. Someone who seems to so easily hook onto someone they don't know is gonna so easily as they gained attachment lose it. It's a fickle kinda love. That's a major, major turn off

Things like that make me close myself off from people quite automatically, without even trying. It's a subconscious things and I can't control it

I mean I don't know you, you don't know me. I don't feel we connect on any front and I'm all about deep, intimate, REAL connection
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (06-06-2019)
  #2807  
Unread 06-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Legion: The World Killer
Lord,.. this is the best fan made video I've seen for Legion. It's so high quality the showrunners could easily use it to ad Legion's past 2 seasons amidst the coming 3rd season. Wow...


Even people who haven't seen the show are enjoying this masterpiece. Guys, watch this ****. And if it doesn't make you want to watch Legion, you need a lobotomy. Or rather, I'd wonder if you've already had one
Reply With Quote
  #2808  
Unread 06-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Whats your point, u?
Itís D-Day, 75 years ago today.
Reply With Quote
  #2809  
Unread 06-06-2019, 01:22 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
That's really sweet...
Ok, well I won't say you're a friend so much since I really don't know you and you don't know me, but the sentiment is much loved by moi

I must be honest, while I'm generally the kinda person who's open to everyone(unless they're evil and abusive, and within reason of various other understandable forms), and I really am open to considering everyone as someone to get to know, you've presented yourself in a way that quite turns me off

That's basically because you seem ingenuine. How could you be so hooked on me when we first started ''talking'' yesterday? It's one of those things that just, mate, it just really turns me off. Part of it is for the sake of defense as well. Someone who seems to so easily hook onto someone they don't know is gonna so easily as they gained attachment lose it. It's a fickle kinda love. That's a major, major turn off

Things like that make me close myself off from people quite automatically, without even trying. It's a subconscious things and I can't control it

I mean I don't know you, you don't know me. I don't feel we connect on any front and I'm all about deep, intimate, REAL connection
Thank you for very kind words, Lykan baby gurl.

It was just my usual of my unusual self introduction. However, there are a lot of "meddlesome" people in this place who want to disturb our promising discussion. There are also very few people who are very geniune, but has been persecuted by those "meddlesome" people for no apparent reason. But it is what it is, some geniune people have to work harder to impress that they're indeed truthful for their intention.

Anyway, I'm not kidding about Moon-Mars, this cause me a lot of trouble, as you yourself experienced it in the past. Don't hate on yourself, and now we should move forward in the bright future.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 06-06-2019 at 01:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (06-06-2019)
  #2810  
Unread 06-06-2019, 01:23 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Itís D-Day, 75 years ago today.
Some people did not care tbh.
Reply With Quote
  #2811  
Unread 06-06-2019, 01:37 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,702
Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Some people did not care tbh.
You mean they didn't care if the Nazis won the war?
Reply With Quote
  #2812  
Unread 06-06-2019, 01:43 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
You mean they didn't care if the Nazis won the war?
The fact is Nazi lose!
Reply With Quote
  #2813  
Unread 06-06-2019, 02:00 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,702
Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
The fact is Nazi lose!
Not without D-Day.
Reply With Quote
  #2814  
Unread 06-06-2019, 02:48 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,624
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

@Rudester

I think it's a good thing if you feel persecuted. It means that one hundred years after your death you will be vindicated as being in the right all along.
__________________
Epoche
Reply With Quote
  #2815  
Unread 06-06-2019, 02:48 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,624
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Legion: The World Killer
Lord,.. this is the best fan made video I've seen for Legion. It's so high quality the showrunners could easily use it to ad Legion's past 2 seasons amidst the coming 3rd season. Wow...


Even people who haven't seen the show are enjoying this masterpiece. Guys, watch this ****. And if it doesn't make you want to watch Legion, you need a lobotomy. Or rather, I'd wonder if you've already had one
I've been piqued since you first mentioned it. Got any recommended places that I can watch this?
__________________
Epoche
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (06-06-2019)
  #2816  
Unread 06-06-2019, 02:51 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,624
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3t3YnVgY9k&t=17s
__________________
Epoche
Reply With Quote
  #2817  
Unread 06-06-2019, 02:58 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,320
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Rudy you should watch Saving Private Ryan to show you what it was like.
Reply With Quote
  #2818  
Unread 06-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I've been piqued since you first mentioned it. Got any recommended places that I can watch this?
-- if you're ok with using torrents, just get uTorrent(unless you have another torrent downloading program, and...
Legion Season 1

Legion Season 2


-- or, somewhere where you can watch online
Legion Seasons 1 and 2

I have the best luck with streamplay.to links when I use this site

I really think you might love it!
It's a brilliant masterpiece of a show. There's absolutely nothing like it. All the symbols, the quality of it, the themes, how it takes the superhero genre to a whole new level and a new realm where the mutants have psychic powers as opposed to the typical powers. Making you question who's the villain and what a villain is anyway, good and evil, perception,... I've watched the show multiple times and there are still aspects I don't understand. There's always something new to discover within it

I think where we have the superhero genre that people who have been physically tortured can hook onto and relate to, now we have a show where those who have been emotionally, mentally,..psychically tortured can hook onto and relate to finding their own power
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (06-06-2019)
  #2819  
Unread 06-06-2019, 03:20 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Thank you for very kind words, Lykan baby gurl.

It was just my usual of my unusual self introduction. However, there are a lot of "meddlesome" people in this place who want to disturb our promising discussion. There are also very few people who are very geniune, but has been persecuted by those "meddlesome" people for no apparent reason. But it is what it is, some geniune people have to work harder to impress that they're indeed truthful for their intention.

Anyway, I'm not kidding about Moon-Mars, this cause me a lot of trouble, as you yourself experienced it in the past. Don't hate on yourself, and now we should move forward in the bright future.
Don't call me 'baby girl', Rudy(I'm gathering that your name is Rudy lol). My name's Celine Therese, or Lykan, or even 'celestial reaper' as that's what my name can translate to

I'm not fully sure if what I meant to say was conveyed properly. A part of me is very very closed to you and I'm not sure it'll ever open up. It's not your fault, you just tried too hard and I'm very much about having things develop naturally between two people, including friendship. I believe you and I just don't 'sing', so to speak. We don't really connect. If we did, I'd feel it and I just don't

It's ok, I don't hate myself. Sometimes I think I do, but I really don't. I have a lot of battles to face, but I'm doing well and I have all I need within me

Last edited by Lykanized; 06-06-2019 at 03:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (06-06-2019)
  #2820  
Unread 06-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,659
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What's your best lesbian pick-up line?
"Hello, how are you?" -
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dirius For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-06-2019)
  #2821  
Unread 06-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

I'm in love with someone at the moment and she's female. And of course she is. I only ever love women. She is one I'm having to wait for. I'm being patient. But I'm in love with her and I haven't been able to forget her or shake her. Some might say I'm obsessed, but it is what it is
Reply With Quote
  #2822  
Unread 06-06-2019, 03:24 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,516
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post

The fact is Nazi lose!
correct

keep in mind however an interesting historical fact
that Nazis were indubitably Germans
and furthermore
Queen Elizabeth II of England
who recently hosted President Trump and FLOTUS
is a patrilineal descendant of Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
Queen Elizabeth II is a direct descendant of the German princely House of Wettin.
Curiouser and curiouser

The British Royal Family is descended from German ancestors
The House of Windsor has been the reigning royal house of the United Kingdom
since the death of Queen Victoria in 1901
BUT it was once known by a different name

The last monarch to have been as much as half-English by birth and heredity
was Queen Anne (1702-14).
Her father, James, Duke of York made what was considered a misalliance
marrying a commoner, Anne Hyde, whose father had been a mere lawyer
Though as Charles II's chief minister (1660-67) he was created Earl of Clarendon. None of Anne's 17 children lived to adulthood. So, when the poor woman, who had suffered for years from gout and dropsy
died in 1714, it was necessary to import, as her nearest Protestant relation
George, Elector of Hanover.
The British monarchy therefore became German
His family name was Guelph, but they are usually known as
the House of Hanover, or the Hanoverians.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-7907498.html
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (06-06-2019)
  #2823  
Unread 06-06-2019, 05:25 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Don't call me 'baby girl', Rudy(I'm gathering that your name is Rudy lol). My name's Celine Therese, or Lykan, or even 'celestial reaper' as that's what my name can translate to

I'm not fully sure if what I meant to say was conveyed properly. A part of me is very very closed to you and I'm not sure it'll ever open up. It's not your fault, you just tried too hard and I'm very much about having things develop naturally between two people, including friendship. I believe you and I just don't 'sing', so to speak. We don't really connect. If we did, I'd feel it and I just don't

It's ok, I don't hate myself. Sometimes I think I do, but I really don't. I have a lot of battles to face, but I'm doing well and I have all I need within me

Lykan, what's wrong by just being a friend? Or being friendzoned?
Reply With Quote
  #2824  
Unread 06-06-2019, 05:30 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,670
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Rudy you should watch Saving Private Ryan to show you what it was like.
It's just dramatic industry

Just wasting time and those 2 hours long is more valuable for you to read and study the historical fact from experts
Reply With Quote
  #2825  
Unread 06-06-2019, 07:24 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
It's just dramatic industry

Just wasting time and those 2 hours long is more valuable for you to read and study the historical fact from experts
A dramatic re-telling of history
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.