Will I get a new permanent job or a contract before the end of June 2017?

Undecided

Hello,

I have been doing odd jobs since last year September. Haven't really got a stable job or a contract to help me out financially/emotionally.

I have attached a horary chart for the time (now) I asked this question. My attempt at reading the chart is as below:-

- I am signified by Mars/Moon.
- Career/Job is signified by Sun.
- Mars will meet the Sun in Cancer around next month.
- So, the answer is probably "yes"....?

Please could members help me in reading the chart.

Many thanks for reading this thread and your time :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_jsg_jsr.61304.17969.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_jsg_jsr.61304.17969.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 16

Undecided

Apologies, I should have noted the time/date in my post above.
Question asked on 5 June 2017 at 18:00hrs British Summer Time, which is 17:00hrs GMT.

rafaella

Hello,

I have been doing odd jobs since last year September. Haven't really got a stable job or a contract to help me out financially/emotionally.

I have attached a horary chart for the time (now) I asked this question. My attempt at reading the chart is as below:-

- I am signified by Mars/Moon.
- Career/Job is signified by Sun.
- Mars will meet the Sun in Cancer around next month.
- So, the answer is probably "yes"....?

Please could members help me in reading the chart.

Many thanks for reading this thread and your time :)

No, you need an aspect between Sun and Mars or Moon and Sun without prohibition and within the same sign. Sun is faster, it applies to Mars not the other way around. Order of planets: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. The lighter planet on the left, apply to heavier planet on the right. Unless the heavier planet is retrograde then it also applies to the lighter planet (mutual application).

Here you have no aspects, no aspects between any significators. Sun is meeting with Saturn. Venus is meeting with Mars.

Its a negative answer.

Last edited: