Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-04-2015, 07:11 PM
pgsdespo pgsdespo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
Talking Please guide me

Dear astrologers,
I am a doctor. Still confused whether to take a surgical side like orthopedics, gynecology

or the medical side like neurlogy, nephrology.

Kindly guide me on which side of the profession I should carry forward and how good will I shine in this field.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1990-08-07T19-55_1272013_1_nr.png (26.1 KB, 10 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt Document.txt (417 Bytes, 7 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-05-2015, 05:17 AM
justastrology justastrology is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 61
Re: Please guide me

Hi,
send your birth details.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-05-2015, 07:01 AM
pgsdespo pgsdespo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
Re: Please guide me

Hi thanks for replying.
My details are:

Gender: Male
Time of birth:19.55 (07.55pm)
Place of birth: Erode, tamilnadu, India
Date of birth: 07/august//1990

Waiting for your reply.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Please guide me

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgsdespo View Post
Dear astrologers,
I am a doctor. Still confused whether to take a surgical side like orthopedics, gynecology

or the medical side like neurlogy, nephrology.

Kindly guide me on which side of the profession I should carry forward and how good will I shine in this field.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Onco and radio if possibilities and interest exist. Ortho is a likely zone of success too, but lower than the first two.

I am using the chart given by you, though couldn't help notice that it was drawn rather unusually with lagna shown in 8th -- the chart as drawn by you is neither oriented from lagna as 1st house (or sun or moon or aries) -- hopefully it was calculated properly by or for you and depicts kshetra (rashi) varga!!

RR
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Crystalpages For This Useful Post:
pgsdespo (10-06-2015)
  #5  
Unread 10-05-2015, 07:41 PM
pgsdespo pgsdespo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpages View Post
Onco and radio if possibilities and interest exist. Ortho is a likely zone of success too, but lower than the first two.

I am using the chart given by you, though couldn't help notice that it was drawn rather unusually with lagna shown in 8th -- the chart as drawn by you is neither oriented from lagna as 1st house (or sun or moon or aries) -- hopefully it was calculated properly by or for you and depicts kshetra (rashi) varga!!

RR
Hi. Thanks fr the reply. I had just pasted the chart i downloaded frm a website. My lagna is aquarius. Will the predictions differ now?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-06-2015, 05:03 AM
justastrology justastrology is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 61
Re: Please guide me

Hi,
according to your horoscope you will get success as a gynecologist or Nephrologist . you can choose any one.
Best of luck,
Deepak Goyal
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justastrology For This Useful Post:
pgsdespo (10-06-2015)
  #7  
Unread 10-06-2015, 05:20 AM
pgsdespo pgsdespo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
Re: Please guide me

hi u mentioned both medicine and surgery. Thanks for confusing me again deepak ji.
Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-06-2015, 05:29 AM
justastrology justastrology is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 61
Re: Please guide me

hi,
i am not confusing you. i told you according your horoscope in those fields you will get success.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justastrology For This Useful Post:
pgsdespo (10-06-2015)
  #9  
Unread 10-06-2015, 06:42 AM
pgsdespo pgsdespo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
Re: Please guide me

Quote:
Originally Posted by justastrology View Post
hi,
i am not confusing you. i told you according your horoscope in those fields you will get success.
ha ha... I though u were kidding me. sorry deepak ji.
thank u. will go for gynecology, if my hard work and luck favors me.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-06-2015, 08:12 AM
urano urano is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 338
Re: Please guide me

Sorry to burst into this vedic astrological thread but according to western astrology pediatrician could be a specialization (both benefics Jupiter and Venus are in your 5th House related to children).
Does Vedic astrology confirm this possibility?

Edit: I just add that gynecology could be good as well. The 5th is retated to children and also sexuality/pregnancy for women.

Last edited by urano; 10-06-2015 at 08:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-06-2015, 09:05 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,033
Re: Please guide me

No guidance can be given without birth data.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Please guide me

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgsdespo View Post
Hi. Thanks fr the reply. I had just pasted the chart i downloaded frm a website. My lagna is aquarius. Will the predictions differ now?
Pranav,

That is what was used. I was just commenting on the unusual layout of the kerala chart you posted which used the north indian diamond and cross frame but showed lagna in 8th house and oriented the chart from cancer. Thus differently from the NI (lagnacentric) or SI (signcentric) layout. Of course you have provided your data (as everyone should) from which interested and available Astros can work from. Or you could try out all the recommendations and happily keep over-specializing in all the half a dozen fields enumerated for you <LOL>

RR
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Please guide me

Quote:
Originally Posted by urano View Post
Sorry to burst into this vedic astrological thread but according to western astrology pediatrician could be a specialization (both benefics Jupiter and Venus are in your 5th House related to children).
Does Vedic astrology confirm this possibility?

Edit: I just add that gynecology could be good as well. The 5th is retated to children and also sexuality/pregnancy for women.
How about the field of memory and cognitive disorders? Dementias are likely to be on the rise as boomers age and claim larger than before chunk of healthcare resources? Also increased understanding and emergence of learning disabilities at the other (younger) end of the chrono-spectrum...?

RR
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-06-2015, 05:40 PM
pgsdespo pgsdespo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpages View Post
Pranav,

That is what was used. I was just commenting on the unusual layout of the kerala chart you posted which used the north indian diamond and cross frame but showed lagna in 8th house and oriented the chart from cancer. Thus differently from the NI (lagnacentric) or SI (signcentric) layout. Of course you have provided your data (as everyone should) from which interested and available Astros can work from. Or you could try out all the recommendations and happily keep over-specializing in all the half a dozen fields enumerated for you <LOL>

RR
Ha ha ... thats right.. i hav gt suggestions in all the fields... will take a lifetym to try all those... lol
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10-06-2015, 05:44 PM
pgsdespo pgsdespo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by urano View Post
Sorry to burst into this vedic astrological thread but according to western astrology pediatrician could be a specialization (both benefics Jupiter and Venus are in your 5th House related to children).
Does Vedic astrology confirm this possibility?

Edit: I just add that gynecology could be good as well. The 5th is retated to children and also sexuality/pregnancy for women.
Hi urano,
In vedic chart my jupiter is placed in 6th house with ketu and sun. I am male. so like u said pediatrician or gynecology wud suit me.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 10-06-2015, 05:45 PM
pgsdespo pgsdespo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpages View Post
How about the field of memory and cognitive disorders? Dementias are likely to be on the rise as boomers age and claim larger than before chunk of healthcare resources? Also increased understanding and emergence of learning disabilities at the other (younger) end of the chrono-spectrum...?

RR
Crystal pages.. hi..
Saw ur reply in my other thread. LOL. I was wonderin how u knew i was a doctor. Now i get it
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 10-06-2015, 05:47 PM
pgsdespo pgsdespo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
No guidance can be given without birth data.
Dinesh ji. I hav provided details above.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
career advice, career choices, guide

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.