Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 11-07-2013, 11:41 AM

no goals in life :(

I dont know what will i do in life as i ve no goals. My parents wanted me to do medicine so i took medicine and now i am in my final year of Mbbs now they want m3 to be a surgeon but i want to do Css. My question is which id the better option for me? Will i become a surgeon? Will i marry the person i love? As my parents dont like the person i like. Any chances to go abroad for studies? When willi get married??

My dob is 27.june.1989 time 11.15am Place karachi, Pakistan.

Unread 11-08-2013, 11:34 AM

Re: no goals in life :(

To begin with, I'd like to say, you are young still and my advise is "don't worry"

General advise is also, "follow your own will" - not your parents.
1. Your parents are not the ones that have to work the job that they want to choose for you - it is you that has to do that, and maybe you'll do it for the rest of your life (maybe you'll change later) and to me that means you must choose for yourself what you think you might best enjoy. What is Css btw?
2. Your parents do not have to live with the person you marry/live with - it is you that has to do that, so choose with your own senses/heart

I am not any expert, am just looking into my newly found software for astrology and having fun looking at progressions and transits - but in some cases people do not have the right birth time. In your case IF this birth time is right your progressed chart shows that you are in the time of your life where you are meeting someone very very special to you. Very important relationship - so follow your own heart

You asked if you would move abroad for studies - if I am right about the moon being a factor of seeing "where you are" in life progressed chart, then your progressed moon will be going through your 9th house (of moving abroad and also higher studies) in 2017-2019 and it can indicate moving abroad for higher studies. I can also tell you that my own progressed chart showed me that I got pregnant with my first son when my progressed moon was conjunct my natal moon ... and this will happen in your chart in 2016 (at least it will be a very special year for you as progressed moon touches your natal moon and your point of fortune touches progressed Jupiter and is conjunct natal POF). I got pregnant with my second son when my progressed moon was conjunct my progressed sun ... so just want to tell you that your progressed moon will be conjunct your natal sun in 2022 and conjunct your progressed Sun in 2024. But maybe it will indicate something else in your case - as I said, I am no expert, just very interested in astrology and learning more.

Again - I don't know if experts might tell you something different - but just note everything down on paper, or save it somewhere ... the answers you get here because it might be fun for you to look at it later in life to see if some of it was right

Looking more into your progressions (and again I must say IF you birth time is right), I can see your progressed moon moving through your 10th house in 2020-2021 and it may be a very important stepping stone/advancement in your career.

For myself to learn more I hope I get some responses from advanced learners here ... so I might add to this post that I can see in your chart that you have your Nnode in 6th house (with tropical zodiac - but this will change to 7th house with sidereal zodiac). 6th house is the house of health and Nnode means your destiny of vocation as I understand it.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/nodesofthemoon.html
http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/northnodeinhouses.php
http://www.truenode.org/north-node-b...-in-6th-house/
http://www.truenode.org/north-node-b...-in-7th-house/

Your natal Mars is in the 12th house and I'm not sure, but maybe it would indicate a surgeon as Mars can mean weaponry/knifes and 12th house can mean institutions like hospitals... but read about your chart online by googling the planets in the houses, especially if you are sure you have the right chart.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/marsinhouses.html

You also have your Mercury conjunct your MC:
" Midheaven/Mercury

The Midheaven/Mercury conjunction addresses self-knowledge through information and thought processes which are immediately available for self-examination. A Midheaven/Mercury conjunction can allow resolution of inner conflicts to occur directly through self-awareness or ego-consciousness. There is a need at this time to have our points of view refined and clarified. The emerging cycle involves clear thinking, ego-conscious action and vocational changes. Generally, we will feel a need for knowledge and education, and may decide to undertake a course or participate in a self-study programme through books in order to deepen our understanding."

Your progressed sun is moving through your 12th house which might also mean being a doctor or being involved with institutions for health.

Again, I'm no expert - hoping to get you more curious so you will read more into your own chart.

I attach your charts here, both your tropical chart and your sidereal chart. You might want to study both to make sure which one fits you better.

I see you posted this request in vedic part of the forum - and maybe I'm confusing you by putting both trpical and sidereal charts and information... but there are also online free readings of vedic charts if you do not get some response here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dimpiee tropical.jpg (34.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg dimpiee sidereal.jpg (35.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Arena; 11-08-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Unread 11-08-2013, 11:59 AM

Thank u so much for your response. I am feeling really happy. I will read the charts and will soon get back. As i am new to astrology it wil take some time u guess . Thank u again
Unread 11-08-2013, 04:55 PM

you'll start setting goals soon (next year) but it will take 10 more years for you to achieve them.
they will be big dreams and most of them will be fulfilled between 2025-31.
your parents put you on right track and you'll understand this in near future
Unread 11-08-2013, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi View Post
you'll start setting goals soon (next year) but it will take 10 more years for you to achieve them.
they will be big dreams and most of them will be fulfilled between 2025-31.
your parents put you on right track and you'll understand this in near future
So you mean i will get married in next ten years??
Unread 11-08-2013, 05:28 PM

is getting married 'a goal' for you ?
Unread 11-08-2013, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimpiee View Post
So you mean i will get married in next ten years??
Love is on your mind now. No wonder it is when your progressed chart shows your progressed Sun is conjunct your natal Venus and your progressed moon moving through your 7th house.

That can mean marriage in astrological sense and might happen very soon.

But I think that Virinchi might be referring more to other goals in life, your profession, education and so on.
Unread 11-08-2013, 06:33 PM

[QUOTE=Arena;514341] Love is on your mind now. No wonder it is when your progressed chart shows your progressed Sun is conjunct your natal Venus and your progressed moon moving through your 7th house.

Yes i only want to get married with the person i love because no one can understand me better thn him but i am afraid that it wont happen because of many issues financial issue is on the top he is
Struggling hard in studies too and this make me really very upset
Unread 11-08-2013, 06:40 PM

I would say: wait for your uranus transit trine uranus before choosing a marriage partner, but choose yourself what you want to study, cause what you do is what you are. It's YOUR identity, not that from your parents. It's not being respectless if you don't follow their opinion, it's self - respect
You are still too young, that's why your parents decide.
With uranus trine uranus, you will be at the peek of your adulthood, that's when life suits us best
Unread 11-08-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoonlibra View Post
I would say: wait for your uranus transit trine uranus before choosing a marriage partner, but choose yourself what you want to study, cause what you do is what you are. It's YOUR identity, not that from your parents. It's not being respectless if you don't follow their opinion, it's self - respect
You are still too young, that's why your parents decide.
With uranus trine uranus, you will be at the peek of your adulthood, that's when life suits us best
Uranus transit? When according to u this transit will come? Seriously i am with this guy since 10 years and he has been with me in my crucial times. I dont think i could find some1 better thn him.
Unread 11-08-2013, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimpiee View Post
I dont think i could find some1 better thn him.
opinions will change with time and experiences
Unread 11-11-2013, 01:42 PM

Hi Dimpiee, As you said that you have opt this field because of your family not by your interest. That is the main problem that cause less interest and not any goal in life. You should go for any good astrologer that can help you for your best career field and life predictions. Astrology is a good way to get solutions for this type of problems. In your birth chart, you will get good career after 5-6 years. As you want to marry with your lover then there is a chance to get married with him. But it take time and some problems will also come in this. So you should be calm and strong to face all these.
Unread 11-11-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshat005 View Post
Hi Dimpiee, As you said that you have opt this field because of your family not by your interest. That is the main problem that cause less interest and not any goal in life. You should go for any good astrologer that can help you for your best career field and life predictions. Astrology is a good way to get solutions for this type of problems. In your birth chart, you will get good career after 5-6 years. As you want to marry with your lover then there is a chance to get married with him. But it take time and some problems will also come in this. So you should be calm and strong to face all these.
Hi and thank you for replying. Yes it will take 4 to 5 years more to be a conaultant you are very right
Unread 11-11-2013, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena View Post
Love is on your mind now. No wonder it is when your progressed chart shows your progressed Sun is conjunct your natal Venus and your progressed moon moving through your 7th house.

That can mean marriage in astrological sense and might happen very soon.

But I think that Virinchi might be referring more to other goals in life, your profession, education and so on.
Yes i only want to get married with the person i love because no one can understand me better thn him but i am afraid that it wont happen because of many issues financial issue is on the top he is
Struggling hard in studies too and this make me really very upset

Tags
goals, life