Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 05-02-2012, 12:01 AM

Are You A 'Slacker' or A 'Go Getter'

Was just looking at this interesting piece about neurochemistry and reward systems.

http://www.livescience.com/20026-bra...m=social+media

I was wondering whether you guys see yourselves as 'slackers' or 'go getters'.

Posting a chart would also be great.

Personally, I haven't really formed any view on what might symbolise one's tendency in this regard in the chart. Perhaps Saturn is involved. My Saturn is not too hot, and I'm a disorganised procrastinator.

Please feel free to discuss anything relevant

Unread 05-02-2012, 01:15 AM

Re: Are You A 'Slacker' or A 'Go Getter'

I'm lazy and I have the tendancy to procrastinate often. I have Saturn in the 4th, Aquarius square my Mars-Mercury (and Pluto if you're a modern) conjunction in the 1st Scorpio.
Unread 05-02-2012, 10:35 AM

Re: Are You A 'Slacker' or A 'Go Getter'

I am definitely a go-getter who's been slacking up as my last two lunar returns show an 5th house emphasis I feel like partying,sitting on the computer doing nothing,going out with friends and listening to music while I have TONS of college work and house stuff to do.

The procrastination/go-getter thing is probably Venus/Jupiter and Mars/Saturn.I have a strong Saturn,ruler of my chart,sitting in the1st house in Aq,opposite Jupiter,sextile Moon/Mercury;plus very strong Martian themes with Moon/Mercury/Venus in Aries,Mars in Gemini in the6th and Mars square my Pisces Sun.I'm a hard worker and goal oriented.I love challeges and need them to make my life interesting.Enjoy the mental rewards more than the material ones-if work is satisfying then I'm not so worried about the paycheck though I enjoy saving money.My Venus is in detriment and afflicted and Jupiter rx so I'm not the type who postpones work and duty for the sake of fun...until these last two lunar returns came

Tags
getter, lacker