Basic chart reading?

I've posted on this forum once or twice before, but I'd love to have a basic reading of my chart done. Along with that, I know it's good to have some specific questions, so here are a few:

1. What are the aspects in my chart? Also, I see a triangle in my natal chart, but I'm not sure what that represents.

2. Is there any indication that I have a potential to be in the public eye? I've always wanted to be a little bit famous, and wondered if having my sun in the 10th would help me out.

3. Is it terrible that I have Neptune and Uranus in the second house? I don't see myself as wasteful of money, but books says I'll have financial 'issues'.

My chart: http://bit.ly/tQm61F
More info: http://bit.ly/ulOYN3
Data sheet: http://bit.ly/tTzNC2

Thanks a million! :joyful:

kimbermoon

The aspects are shown by the lines connecting the planets in the chart – those in blue represent the potential for supportive energies if you can utilize the energies to their best advantage – red lines
basically indicate areas of necessary development where you are apt to encounter certain challenges and conflicts...you have youth on your side because if you learn to recognize these repetitive patterns
early enough you can find ways to change your attitudes and reactions to them, thus you can avoid making the same mistakes over and over again.

Your Sun is unaspected in the 10th house, so you are apt to have greater freedom of choice in your life path. Libra here would be be possibly helpful in occupations involving the law, mediation, the arts and perhaps social organization or public speaking.

The caution about financial issues is probably accurate having Mars in opposition: you would need to be mindful of who you trust with your resources and be wary of dishonesty or being duped in financial matters. At the same time this conjunction of Uranus and Neptune is anchored favorably with your Moon and you could enjoy travel for education, cultural exchange or spiritual unfoldment.

I strongly urge you to continue researching astrology for it is a wonderful tool for self-understanding and awareness which is essential for making your life work in ways that you would hope it would.

All your Scorpio energy must be carefully channeled for it is highly emotional and passionate in nature and needs an appropriate channeling of the energy. Scorpio is all about power which must be used wisely towards controlling your own emotions rather than attempting to control or emotionally manipulate others.

It is important to realize that the sign Rising at the time of birth [for you, Sagittarius] is not the true essence of your inner self: for that you must study the combination of your Sun, Moon and Rising sign in combination. Be careful not to take undue risks in sports or recreation; develop the joviality and the wit of this fire sign but don't forget to honor your Virgo Moon and Libra Sun as well.

.From an elemental perspective you would seem to be a more introspective individual than extremely out-going and perhaps that is what you have come here to develop. You have a lot of earth[physical] and water [emotional] energy but seem to be lacking somewhat in the energies of fire [self-expression and inspiration] and air [socialization]. It will be important in your life for you to work at trying to balance these energies from within.

Just here to help

Thank you for the wonderful reply. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'll definitely take to heart what you said in your post.

I agree that one of my major challenges is introspection. The only reason that I appear outgoing to others occasionally, I think, is from the fire sign as my ascendant. I don't fear people or speaking with people, yet at the same time even when it isn't apparent to others I can feel like I'm very misunderstood. You're right - I definitely have that lack of fire and air. I know it's bad to have such an unbalance of the elements, so that's probably why I hate being very sentimental. :pouty:

I'm glad to know that my sun in the 10th will help me when I try to pursue a very public career! I feel blessed that I have Libra as my sun for that reason, because it's made me very inclined towards being empathetic and artistic, which should help. Also, thanks for explaining the aspects and the financial issues to me. It's funny, because I also got a warning from someone that because of my Uranus and Neptune and Mars placements, I should never be with someone too lavish or greedy, someone who will only use me for my money, etc. etc. Especially because I'm trying to become a famous person in my community...