Family relationships

Elianah

I tried posting this in Natal/Predictive and got booted out by the system. :roll: Let's see if the site will let me post here.

I am reading a very fascinating book by Erin Sullivan called The Astrology of Family Dynamics. It has prompted me to get my parents birth certificates so I could run the whole family's charts. Here is the birth data:

Father: January 1, 1927, 6:40 p.m. Algona, Iowa, USA.
Mother: December 20, 1932, 6:15 a.m. Des Moines, Iowa, USA.
Brother: January 19, 1957, 3:15 p.m. Des Moines, Iowa, USA
Me: July 26, 1958, 3:49 p.m. CST Des Moines, Iowa, USA
Sister: December 21, 1962, 3:30 p.m. Des Moines, Iowa USA

I haven't gotten exact times on my brother's and sister's birth but these are close enough to tell the story.

My father's ASC is conjunct my Sun. His Moon sits in between my Moon-Saturn Rx conjunction. His Saturn is conjunct my ASC. His Mercury is opposed to my MC. His NN is conjunct my Venus. His Jupiter is trined my NN. His Mercury is conjunct to my mother's and sister's Sun conjunction. His Mars is loosely conjunct my Mars, part of my t-square of Mars opp Neptune square Sun/Uranus conjunct.

My Mother's ASC is conjunct my ASC. Her Mercury is conjunct on the 12th house side to our ASC. The ASC is trined to my Uranus. Her Saturn is opposed to my Sun. Her Virgo Stellium of Neptune, Mars, Jupiter and Moon is conjunct our MC. Her Pluto-Vertex conjunction is conjunct my Vertex, which is opposed to my father's Venus. Our MC conjunction is square her and my sister's Sun conjunction. Her NN-Part of Fortune conjunction is trined my father's NN and Pluto. The beginning of her Virgo stellium (Neptune-SN-Mars) is trined with my father's Sun, and the end (Jupiter-Moon-MC) is trined with his Venus. Her Mars is an exact trine to his Pluto.

I'll leave it at that for now. Is it not interesting how families astrologically choose one another?

baker

E: Gotta get that book ..... I have noticed in charts I run within my family that we're all a bunch of t-squares, very interesting, and that most of the people I associate with have them too. For some reason t-square people tend to go together :roll: