Will I keep my job?

CBEE925

Good Morning Forum,

I started my new supervisory position in June and it hasn't been going smoothly at all. 2 other people within my department had also applied for the supervisor position and I was hired from the outside.

This didn't go over very well with them, and I was met with a lot of adversary; negative comments, uncooperation, etc. NOw 3 of them have left the department - 2 transferred to the other division and one took a job outside the company.

I'm left with 2 new people and 1 remaining person; she gives me trouble on a daily basis. Of course, the company is concerned about the department and are coming down very hard on me to keep things going.

I was told on Friday they are giving me to the end of the month in my position to get things straightened out. We are making improvements daily, but now I'm very anxious about losing my job. I was also in the process of relocating to the area in which I'm now working.

I'm hoping this chart will give me some answers - thank you.

CB

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_keep_my_position_hr.46058.45019.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_keep_my_position_hr.46058.45019.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 56

aquarius7000

Hi,

I suggest you better start applying as hard as you can.

I don't see this working out to your advantage. Your job is the Sun, which is EXTREMELY weak, in its fall in Libra and in the 12th. People are working against you.

CBEE925

Hi Aquarius,

Yes, I'm working as hard as I can, and people are definitely working against me.

I did speak with HR and they reassured me that as long as I keep working hard, my job wouldn't be in jeopardy.

I'm really nervous about this..............

Thanks,
CB

aquarius7000

Hi Aquarius,

Yes, I'm working as hard as I can, and people are definitely working against me.

I did speak with HR and they reassured me that as long as I keep working hard, my job wouldn't be in jeopardy.

I'm really nervous about this..............

Thanks,
CB
People in HR can only say what they told you. However, if things ultimately go against you, all they will say is "We are sorry and wish you the best". You understand.

I would stop immersing myself in negativity or self-pity, and just work at getting something else. If you like, post your natal chart with current transits and we can see when you are most like to find something, and, if a change is at all indicated right now.

CBEE925

Hi Aquarius,

Natal chart with transits attached - thanks for your help!

CB

Attachments

• astro_24gw_claire_2017108.48795.23451.jpg
    astro_24gw_claire_2017108.48795.23451.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 22

aquarius7000

Ok, Pluto and Uranus are hitting on your natal Saturn, and Saturn rules your 5th and 6th houses. Your routine might get affected, perhaps because you might have to sit out for a few weeks. People under you (6th house) might leave or change. If you have children, they might get rebellious. A bit of heed needs to be paid to them.

Transit Jupiter will soon enter Scorpio and your third house (contracts) cusp is in Scorpio, and will also aspect natal Merc. (ruler of the 10th house), so hammer away and apply.

Transit Saturn has gone over your IC - MC axis, so career got a jolt.

Right now, most important thing is to not get into any confrontations with transit Mars going over your first house planets. On the 23rd of this month, it rolls into Libra, so it should get a bit more peaceful and less commotion. Mars over the first also means more activity, usually combined with commotion.

Please come back and update how things develop. Good luck.

Last edited:

katem

Banned
Time to get going, look for any job to get yourself out of their as quickly as possible. HR don't know you really, they only go by what they are being told

tikana

i am still puzzled why sun in libra hanging in your 12th

look for another position meanwhile.. i am not happy about sun so debilitated.

CBEE925

Hi Forum,

Well, this horary chart was indeed accurate. I lost my job today.............I'm posting a new chart below with the hopes someone can let me know if I will find a new job soon?

Thanks,
Claire

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_be_able_to_find_a_new_job_quickly_hr.83733.59507.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_be_able_to_find_a_new_job_quickly_hr.83733.59507.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 26

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for updating the thread. Appreciate it.

Sorry to hear about your job though.

Now, per the horary, the Sun (you) is VOC, void, so basically, situation will stay for some time. I would say three weeks (hopefully only) to three months. You have obviously already been applying for jobs, so the last job you applied for or have your eyes on might unfortunately go to someone else, since Venus (job) changes signs and is running away from the Sun (you).

Now, if I compare the Horary to your natal transits, it reflects that Jupiter, which is currently like 20* into Scorpio is aspecting your natal MC ruler, Mercury. Again, keep at it. I think it could work out somewhere around the middle of March when Jup. will be within a 2* aspect to your natal Mercury. After that, the aspect weakens as Jupiter goes retro for sometime. The next 6 to 7 weeks are of essence for you.

Btw, any chance you are thinking of working from home in some way? Doing something form home, perhaps in the interim only?

CBEE925

Hi,

Now, per the horary, the Sun (you) is VOC, void, so basically, situation will stay for some time. I would say three weeks (hopefully only) to three months. You have obviously already been applying for jobs, so the last job you applied for or have your eyes on might unfortunately go to someone else, since Venus (job) changes signs and is running away from the Sun (you).

Now, if I compare the Horary to your natal transits, it reflects that Jupiter, which is currently like 20* into Scorpio is aspecting your natal MC ruler, Mercury. Again, keep at it. I think it could work out somewhere around the middle of March when Jup. will be within a 2* aspect to your natal Mercury. After that, the aspect weakens as Jupiter goes retro for sometime. The next 6 to 7 weeks are of essence for you.

Btw, any chance you are thinking of working from home in some way? Doing something form home, perhaps in the interim only?

Hi AQ,

Thanks for replying back and shedding light on my situation. I only lost job today, and spent the reminder of the day applying for jobs. Haven’t given much thought to working from home, but I must consider all angles.

C

CBEE925

Hi,

Hi Aquarius,

Wanted to let you know I have a job interview already tomorrow.............fingers crossed.

Funny you had mentioned a job last week that I had my eye............I had a few emails with another prospective employer, but never heard back from them after that. Maybe that's the job you saw in the horary?

Thanks,
Claire

aquarius7000

Hi,

Yes, some job that is now in the past - as said that you had your eye on - has gone to someone else, so it makes sense if you didn't hear back from the potential employer. Just jeep trying. Like I said, the next 6-7 weeks are very important for you before Jupiter goes retro. Good luck and keep us update, please. Thanks.