Natal Chart Interpretation

Michael

I will use whole signs and the tropical zodiac:

Let's start with the angular sun in 1st house. Some people tend to play it down, but it shows leadership skills. This is confirmed by the Moon in Scorpio. Some astrologers have claimed in this forum and elsewhere I have no leadership skills because Ascendant and Sun are in Virgo. I think it's due the confusing nature of tropical astrology and a lack of nuance for interpretation.

In fact, if we use the Fagan-Bradley Ayanamsha (Sidereal) and whose sign houses: We find the almutem or strongest planet of the Chart is the Sun. And of course both the Ascendant and Sun are in Leo. Sidereal is more precise and less confusing than tropical astrology. There is a huge difference between a Mercury almutem and a Sun almutem.

However, let's return to the tropical interpretation. Ascendant conjunct Zosma (Malefic Saturn-Venus influence). Zosma it's a dim star, but here the conjunction is close, ~0.20°. It gives critical thinking, and also artistic and psychic skills.

Path of Fortune on 11th house on Cancer, conjunt Sirius and Canopus. Dispositor is the Moon, it's on it's fall in Scorpio on third house. It's conjunct the Southern Scales. According to the ancients astrologers, the Southern Scales bestowed fortune and honors, but in a moderate degree. It seems a better indication of fame rather than fortune.

Mercury in Virgo conjunct Labrum (Benefic Venus-Mercury influence) on 1st house. Good mind for investment and management of financial resources. Also good research ability.

A close Mercury square Neptune aspect at 0°00'. Neptune is parallel Jupiter and trine Venus. I have good intution for gambling and investment. For most people I can seem totally clueless, but somehow I manage to win every time, not because of mathematics but pure intuition.

Nepture in in 4th house. I am a contemplative person with an interest in the occult. The Mercury square Neptune can also help me well for the occult.

Saturn on 3rd house. I like an spartan lifestyle, like my father did. Educational opportunities were limited for my schooling. Difficulty making connections with other people.

Jupiter in 3th house. It gives me the desire to go against orthodox beliefs, especially considering the conjunction with Graffias (Malefic Jupiter-Mars influence). While Uranus in 3rd house is helpful for thinking.

I think the Uranus-Jupiter conjunction is great for intellectual pursuits.

According to tropical, the almutem of the chart is Mercury. Flattering but inaccurate. It's still good and supportive of the interpretation above.

I want to hear your thoughts.

Attachments

• Natal Chart for MC.jpg
    Natal Chart for MC.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Im gonna try a little with your chart, im still learning though, so let me know what rings true or not.

Asc virgo with also sun, id say from this you would appear to be very particular about how you look, before you go out of the house you'd have to look (in your mind) perfect and your absolute best. You'd be concerned about your weight and the food you eat, so i doubt you'd be over weight. With also your sun in virgo you do strive for perfection in almost every area of your life, very critical of yourself and can be with others too. Being angular then you are good at getting things done and most likely because of virgo you do prefer to do things yourself, as you feel like you do them best, if someone does something to try and help you, you'll probably find a fault anyway and will start to get irritated by this.
But on a positive note you do like to help people, you love to help people infact you get a lot of inner satisfaction from this. (Im a virgo sun too, and i'm here helping you).

Pisces being your Dsc you want someone who you can help, pisces being quite unmotivated at times and drifters, then having someone to motivate and get them in order is great for you.

With your moon in scorpio in your 3rd house, using moon to represent your Mum, your mum could have been someone who was busy doing things all the time, she was probably very busy and hard to pin down, maybe she didn't have the time to listen to you as you would have liked which caused you to have your scorpio moon. So your emotions are kept very much under control, you don't like showing your emotions and you will internalize your thoughts, your mind is very busy, constantly on the go and never shuts down, switching from one thing to the next, you will talk to yourself a lot in your own head even counselling yourself and with your virgo sun/mercury too, you are very much a worrier, so you will worry and overanalyze and because of moon/scorpio you will look into things very deeply and as Scorpio is a secretive sign you wouldn't be one to share with people your thoughts and feelings, if somethings worrying you then you will try and fix it yourself, if your feeling sad you will soothe yourself somehow.

Your personal life would also be very guarded, only a very select few will know anything about your past, you won't share your deepest secrets with just anyone, whoever you do share your past with would be someone very deer to you and someone that you knew you could 1000% trust, and if they broke that trust out would come the scorpios tail, there would be no going back with that person if they broke your trust in this way, this would most likely be a revenge situation then for you, especially as your moon squares with mars.

Ill do some more soon....

Michael

Most of what you said was spot on. Nice interpretation of the Scorpio Moon. I indeed had had problems with my mother, because she doesn't care about listening or understanding me. She projects her needs and values on me, without letting me do it by myself.

Moon square Mars could also point out to a past life. It's like I don't fit in the modern world, since I was a warrior and they can't adapt to normal civilized life.

Otherwise, in this life my need for assertion was not nurtured. So I have problems drawing boundaries for myself and sometimes I also have issues respecting other people's limits.

I also get past lifes clues with the Sun semisextile Mars and Mercury trine Algol.

StillOne

I will use whole signs and the tropical zodiac:

I want to hear your thoughts.

Couple of quick things.

First, it seems your birth time may be rounded at 5:30.

You stated you'll use whole signs but posted a placidus chart... which it seems your analysis works as the planets fall mostly in the same houses... ETA: I noticed you're using whole sign further in your analysis.

Your first house Sun squares the nodes. I found this pretty interesting to consider and if you haven't looked into it you probably should.

You lack air in your chart. Again, just something I noticed that could be worth examining.

Best wishes.

ETA: I forgot to mention the ruler of your 5th house is conjunct Pluto which is well aspected from 12th house Venus. It supports your idea that you're a good speculator.

Last edited: