will i have sex with this girl?

ocelot

ok so i am mars and she is venus. fifth house is for sex and in moon is there...
well need insights.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_sex_hr.52259.46709.jpg
    astro_2gw_sex_hr.52259.46709.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 23

Chrysalis

Doubt it, there is mutual reception between you both but your both in detriment, moons next going to square sun and venus receives your sun by detriment...are you sure this girl would want to have sex with you ?

Last edited:

ocelot

dunno if she wanna have sex with me... although people say i am handsome man... well i know when sex is matter women cant be messy....

Chrysalis

dunno if she wanna have sex with me... although people say i am handsome man... well i know when sex is matter women cant be messy....

What do you mean by this ?

Dnt matter how handsome you are or think you are, not all females will wanna have sex with you.

ocelot

well i have a look and money so that makes me attractive to females in general....

in my experience when i was behaving nervous or mad cause i was in bad mood i would often had luck with ladies....

and when i was trying with girls i had zero luck.

so i think women are not rational when it come to sex. dont take me wrong but when i act like mayor asshiole girls like me

Chrysalis

well i have a look and money so that makes me attractive to females in general....

in my experience when i was behaving nervous or mad cause i was in bad mood i would often had luck with ladies....

so i think women are not rational when it come to sex. dont take me wrong but when i act like mayor asshiole girls like me

Its not just about looks and money though is it :unsure:

You shouldn't even need to try, just do your thing...if someone wants you they want you if they dont they don't, simple.

StillOne

That explains a lot about society. Thank you for that candid response.

Last edited:

Animatrix

Yeah broken women with low self-esteem may feel comfortable around an "asshiole" but you have no right to kill someone even if that person wants to commit suicide.

It's embarassing with threads like this IMO. Filthy.

Immoral, disgusting.