Time to start the university path

Moontego

Hello dear friends,

Today I'm here to ask for help. It is the last moment for me to choose my career path and I still don't know what to study. I chose psychology, but I don't know whether it suits me. Could you please tell in general, what should I focus on.

This is very important for me now.

Attachments

• 63%.gif
    63%.gif
    54.6 KB · Views: 35

Lillytoday

Hello out there,

go for psychology BUT: with moon in capricorn you are not naturly in close connection with your soul yourself, danger is that your approach will be to theortical... you might have to sort out your own center before doing therapie on others....

the strongest planet in this chart is by far venus, its exaltet in house of jobs...
venus represents the hole area of arts... psychology is a bit on the edge...
venus and moon give a mixt picture on this so no surprise youre unsure...
astrology doesnt present easy solutions...

best regards, Thorsten ; Germany

Lillytoday

Hi student,

journalism is certainly within your potentials...
mercury/communications is not pronounced somehow in paricular in the chart...
BUT! there is a nice close trine of the sun (lord3/media) sitting on 10th cusp (job) to jupiter/lord 10 (Work) in 5, reception is exellent with sun receiving jup. in his own house; 5th house again is arts, the creative area with lord 5 being exalted venus in 10 again... so this look like a nice productive circle...
that could be a major dynamical motiv of your live...:wink:

good luck, t.

waybread

Is it possible for you to major in a field like recreation, leisure studies, or tourism?

Your sun (identity) is in the 9th house, which rules overseas travel. The cusp of your career house in Pisces is ruled by Neptune (modern) and Jupiter (traditional.) Your Jupiter is in the 5th house, which rules leisure activities of different types. Neptune is in the 6th house of service, and recreation/tourism are part of the service sector of the economy.

If your university doesn't offer such a program, you might consider a field that is closely related, such as international trade, kinesiology (for personal trainers) or business management or marketing.

Do you love the sea? Possibly biology would suit you.

Good luck with your decision!

Moontego

Thanks! I'm so glad that there are people like you. World is a bit better place.

The sea is one of my favourite place to be at. You know, they say that there are two things that you can watch forever: human working and fire. For me it's sea.

All my life I have had a understanding that I'm to dreamy and creative for international trading or so (Venus in Pisces in 10th), but now I'm really considering something connected with leisure or more "serious" fields. For me my job has to be everything. I want to settle down a goal and achieve maximum from my path, that's why it's so difficult to settle down somewhere.

waybread

The sea is one of my favourite place to be at. You know, they say that there are two things that you can watch forever: human working and fire. For me it's sea.

All my life I have had a understanding that I'm to dreamy and creative for international trading or so (Venus in Pisces in 10th), but now I'm really considering something connected with leisure or more "serious" fields. For me my job has to be everything. I want to settle down a goal and achieve maximum from my path, that's why it's so difficult to settle down somewhere.

I am not surprised with your Cancer rising and elevated sun in Pisces that you like the sea! Your moon is in Capricorn, and its symbol is half-goat, half-fish. It conjuncts Neptune, named for the sea god.

With your sun conjunct your midheaven, you probably want to identify with your vocation in life. Both your sun in Pisces in the 9th house and your moon conjunct Neptune will incline you to a rich life of the imagination. However, too much "dreaminess" can prevent you from reaching your goals.

Maybe it would be helpful to make a list of the things that are really important to you in life, then look for a career that optimizes those things. Tourism related to the sea in some way might be a natural for you. Tourism depends on an imaginative sense of suspending everyday reality and making one's holiday into a pleasurable adventure, so hopefully you can make your dreamy side work in your favour.

I note that the word "recreation" means "re-creation" where people feel rejuvinated. If you can provide that experience for people, then it is a real service to them.

Moontego

As soon I will choose one of them, I will post here. I'm really thankful to you guys for helping the poor student :) I will definitely consider what you said as it resonates with inner Me.

Last edited: