Ruler of 7th house transit the DC

maia3

Hello everybody,

Have you experienced the transit of the 7th house ruler to the DC?
By the end of this year I will experience this transit and I am wondering what could it bring, because I am involved in a relationship with ups and down.We were thinking of marriage but due to parents' opposition we had to put it on hold.
Could this transit finally put things back on track?

Inconjunct

Could you post your chart with the transits on it, as it's difficult to judge one transit in isolation from your birth chart and other transits

maia3

Could you post your chart with the transits on it, as it's difficult to judge one transit in isolation from your birth chart and other transits

I have attached the chart and transits.
Neptune is the ruler of my 7th house and it will transit DC for one year and something, because of the retrograde and direct transit.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_maria_2011418_28869_10277.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_maria_2011418_28869_10277.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 55

Inconjunct

Well, natally, Neptune (ruler of the 7th house) is in the 4th. I can't help thinking you're a bit of a romantic, and have some very romantic ideas about what marriage, building a home and creating a family will be about. This is perhaps heightened by the Neptune contact with the DC, so you would need to be sure, I think, that this person really is the one for you and that you're not being carried away by fantasy.

That the natal Neptune is in a grand trine with the Moon and Venus only serves to emphasise that you are perhaps a little prone to romantic daydreams. Be careful is the advice, I suppose.

maia3

Well, natally, Neptune (ruler of the 7th house) is in the 4th. I can't help thinking you're a bit of a romantic, and have some very romantic ideas about what marriage, building a home and creating a family will be about. This is perhaps heightened by the Neptune contact with the DC, so you would need to be sure, I think, that this person really is the one for you and that you're not being carried away by fantasy.

That the natal Neptune is in a grand trine with the Moon and Venus only serves to emphasise that you are perhaps a little prone to romantic daydreams. Be careful is the advice, I suppose.

Yes, I am romantic. But in my first marriage I didn't care too much about romance: I was rather practical and looking for a reliable man.
But my first marriage failed (we are divorcing now).
So since Neptune got closer to DC, I am experiencing a divorce and the relationship that I described in the first post.I am very confused, especially that I never thought that parents' opposition can be a real obstacle for a love relationship(my boyfriend comes from another culture).

Hello everybody,

By the end of this year I will experience this transit and I am wondering what could it bring, because I am involved in a relationship with ups and down.We were thinking of marriage but due to parents' opposition we had to put it on hold.
relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945

synastry and divorce
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13745&highlight=synastry+divorce
Synastry & divorce--- really great article, well worth reading-----
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA46&lpg=PA46&dq=astrolog y+2nd+marriage&source=bl&ots=DoV__K_IQS&sig=dI1UAX 5oprrQLtfzYUrJ4_XzuKU&hl=en&ei=zBV0SsfnHYqhjAf5rN2 nBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6#v=onepa ge&q=&f=false

Your question would be suitable for a horary question, IF you follow the basic rules

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

I have attached the chart and transits.
Neptune is the ruler of my 7th house and it will transit DC for one year and something, because of the retrograde and direct transit.

As natal neptune is conjunct 5th house cusp, does show sacrifices, illusions and rose tinted glasses regarding 5th house matters, romance, children, creativity, self employment even.

Having ruler of 7th in 4th/5th shows you want a marriage partner to be all involved with 4th and 5th house matters. having no earth in your chart suggests a lack of pratical matters.

mars.gif
opposition.gif
neptune.gif

Mars opposition Neptune
The opposition of Mars and Neptune can make it hard for you to relate to others emotionally. You are susceptible to deceit and becoming involved in misdeals. You may be perfectly honest and above board in your activities. Still your motives and actions will be questioned and suspected. Be careful not to become involved in any activity that is the least bit shady. Learn to reason with your intellect and not be led by your fascination for thrills and the unknown. Avoid drugs, alcohol, and the occult.http://www.skyscript.co.uk/marsaspects.html#maone
[deleted overly-long quote against forum rules - Moderator]

Regarding transits to neptune, I can only summise you are referring to N Node, which will be fleeting and may cause further confusions, illusions regarding romance...

very soon, next week T Jupiter will conjunct natal moon, which will be excellent for celebrations, over the top emotions and poss legal issues, in Equal house moon is 8th house matters, ie: other people's fiances. So watch what happens..:love:

Last edited by a moderator:

maia3

Thank you astrologer50.

I don't know what to expect from T Jupiter conjunct my natal moon.I see it will also conjunct natal juno, hope I will receive some good news.

"As natal neptune is conjunct 5th house cusp, does show sacrifices, illusions and rose tinted glasses regarding 5th house matters, romance, children, creativity, self employment even."
This is really bad news...does it suggest an unhappy love life, all my life?

Thank you astrologer50.

I don't know what to expect from T Jupiter conjunct my natal moon.I see it will also conjunct natal juno, hope I will receive some good news.

"As natal neptune is conjunct 5th house cusp, does show sacrifices, illusions and rose tinted glasses regarding 5th house matters, romance, children, creativity, self employment even."
This is really bad news...does it suggest an unhappy love life, all my life?
NEPTUNE DEFINITION ‑ KEYWORDS;

Artistic, emotional, sensitive, mediumistic, wandering, ­sentimental, subtle, deceptive, subversive, imaginative, rhythmic, spirituality, unstable, sacrifice, head in the clouds.

Rules Drugs of all types , alcohol, tobacco, heroin, ether & anaesthetic, Gas lighting. Anything elusive, water has to be put in pipes.

Wherever your Neptune is, "is where you carry your cross and where you will be called upon to make a sacrifice!".

True sacrifices are never usually recognised, or else they could turn into martyrdom!

Neptune 5th House – succeedent house
Unconscious desire for love and appreciation through romance and creative expression. May have artistic talents. Especially to do with music, children, or the stock markets. Ability to play a role. Love of theatre. Very sympathetic. ­intuition strong here. This house describes love affairs and children. Romance over‑idealise. love at first sight. Romance seen through ­rose‑tinted glasses! Did you have gas and air or ­anesthetic during childbirth?
Artistic/creative children, secretive children, depending on aspects. Private enterprise ‑ beware the dangling carrot, be very wary of.

Gwenyhfair

Well well, this actually happens to me every year cause venus is my desc ruler :surprised:

Anyway it is nice with spring and it will happen this year in may. I´m looking forward to it. Even thou this happens every year I remember two years with extremely romantic days during the transit:joyful:

Sometimes we don´t need more, but of course the transit in my case is some years boosted with sun, mars, mercury moving along. But once they were all together in my seventhouse simultaneously and that actually was a hard transit.

fushiafairy

HI,
Nice to meet you.
Like you neptune rules my 7th house and will be transiting my descendant next year. My neptune is also in my 4th house and also trine my moon. I am a cancer sun also.
I too was also previously married. I have had a long divorce and hope it will be finalized soon. My family did not approve of my present boyfriend. I told them to leave us alone. He was staying in my life whether they approved are not. We don't live near each other. Things finally got better. My boyfriend and I have been together over 2 years now.
Curious to know how it works out with you.
With neptune as descendant ruler, I have been known to fall for the escapist types. :whistling: la de da.
Neptune in 4th..just want us to stay home and snuggle. Home is where the heart is.

Betty F

Hello everybody,

Personally, I really like that kite pattern in your chart, and see a strong potential for a long-term relationship in it. The key to the quality of the relationship, and how satisfying it is, lies in the Moon (the apex of the kite) and it's opposition to Saturn-Pluto. Your task is to learn to balance that opposition in order to maintain a healthy relationship.

There is a potential for power plays in that opposition, and your comment about parental approval suggest that you are involved in them. Or, is it possible that you are projecting your insecurities (Moon oppose Saturn) and allowing Saturn and Pluto to protect you from making a commitment you're not sure of?

You might want to do some reading on that natal pattern and see how it has been developing in your life. It DOES have positive potentials: a highly developed intuition, for one, and balanced interaction between ambition and fulfillment, for another. Your Saturn return will be especially significant for you.

In the meantime, the conjunction to the DC from the 6th can be a time of confusion, deception, and even hidden enemies. Neptune trining Saturn from this position may have been feeding you rules and standards that are confusing, or even intensify your Moon's insecurities. I would advise you to watch and listen and work towards clarity with the parents until until Neptune is securely in your 7th.

Last edited:

maia3

Hello fushiafairy,

It is incredible...i experience now exactly what you experienced with you boyfriend and parents. The parents of my boyfriend oppose our relationship, but we still keep in touch, even though we live on separate continents.Now we are both confused about where the relationship is going, so we cannot make any plans for the future.
For me, neptune as descendant ruler manifests in the following way: sometimes i am confused about my relationships and tend to make sacrifices for the one i love.

maia3

Thank you for your comments, Betty
I am not afraid of making a commitment, so i think moon opposition Pluto-Saturn is about the power play between me and my boyfriend's parents. But from my point of view it shouldn't be power play, because i really hope they will give me chance and accept me.However, my boyfriend is torn between them and his own life ( they try to control every aspect of his life, including relationships and professional life).
My moon is in 9th house and i've always felt a strong urge of moving abroad, but never had the chance.Now, after my boyfriend's parents asked him to come back to China (his natal country), i suddenly had an idea about starting an online business in China and moving there, close to my boyfriend.
It is weird because this is the first time i actually figured out a suitable way of moving abroad.However, even if i move there, i don't think parents' opinion will ever change (they reject me because i am foreigner and in chinese tradition, marriage to foreigners is not considered suitable).
In this moment i am confused about everything, not only relationships.I have already started to work on that online business idea, but it will take at least 1 year to fully develop it.By the way, which house rules a person's own business/company?

Betty F

By the way, which house rules a person's own business/company?

Like any job, 2nd, 6th, and 10th, their rulers and the rulers' houses. The 7th signifies partnerships, the 8th commitments, contracts, and financing.

If you have a chart for the start of the business it would show you more of what to expect.

Claire19

Hello everybody,

What planet is ruling the 7th house and where is it? The transits are only valid if the aspects made are also in the natal chart which always has to be triggered off and thence this is the art of prediction or future trends.

If you can post the charts we can have a further look.

maia3

What planet is ruling the 7th house and where is it? The transits are only valid if the aspects made are also in the natal chart which always has to be triggered off and thence this is the art of prediction or future trends.

If you can post the charts we can have a further look.

Hello Claire,

I attached the chart and transits. As you can see, the 7th ruler is Neptune, in house 4 but very close to 5th house. I don't see any aspect that could be also found in natal chart, but since Neptune got closer to my DC, a lot of things are happening in my close relationships.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_maria_2011418_28869_10277.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_maria_2011418_28869_10277.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 28
Hello Claire,

I attached the chart and transits. As you can see, the 7th ruler is Neptune, in house 4 but very close to 5th house. I don't see any aspect that could be also found in natal chart, but since Neptune got closer to my DC, a lot of things are happening in my close relationships.

It will be noticeable and could well affect your 4th house/family matters because it's and Angle, but as it moves away from your Desc, the influences will decrease. All transits simply act as background influences, until they make an aspect to a planet or Angle.

Before it conjunct your Desc T Neptune made a sextile to natal neptune showing opportunities for health improvements, work relationships, (6th house) and family matters (4th)

maia3

I am back with news.
My relationship with my boyfriend is getting better and better.We had some discussions and now he promised me he will try again to convince his parents to accept me.More, his parents will come to visit him(they live in another country), and there is a possibility for them to meet me.Who knows, maybe they will give me a chance...
All these things happened in just a few weeks and caught me by surprise.
Maybe it is because of the eclipses in June, or maybe because Saturn is about to turn direct.
However, in my Solar Return for 2011-2012 I have NN in 7th house and he has moon in 7th house.Also my SR 7th house overlays my natal 4th house.

poyi

Premium Member
Yes, I am romantic. But in my first marriage I didn't care too much about romance: I was rather practical and looking for a reliable man.
But my first marriage failed (we are divorcing now).
So since Neptune got closer to DC, I am experiencing a divorce and the relationship that I described in the first post.I am very confused, especially that I never thought that parents' opposition can be a real obstacle for a love relationship(my boyfriend comes from another culture).

Hi, I also have Virgo ascendant born in the same year as you but on 11th November and ascendant at 13 35' Virgo. We have similar placement in term of 7th house cusp sign, 4th house planets. Our divorce, I think that was the period when Uranus was transiting in our 7th cusp period. It was in 2010 August, during November when the paper was finalized.

I am also a romantic myself but I was also a very practical and looking for reliable man. I think that's the Capricorn in 5th effect. You Saturn in Libra and mine is in Scorpio.