does my chart show my extremely low self esteem?

Aphrodite1sthouse

http://imgur.com/bwxWnc0

I have a very very very extremely low self esteem. I fina myself extremely unattractive and sometimes I even hide my face because of it.

kore

Re: Does my Chart show depression?

Transit Saturn is early in your first house. You've had Saturn pass through your 12th house for the past couple of years. Saturn through the 12th and on the ascendant is kind of a depressing transit. Your spirits will improve as Saturn moves along.

Aphrodite1sthouse

Transit Saturn is early in your first house. You've had Saturn pass through your 12th house for the past couple of years. Saturn through the 12th and on the ascendant is kind of a depressing transit. Your spirits will improve as Saturn moves along.
Thank you for your answer!

CapAquaPis

Re: Does my Chart show depression?

The 20-29' Aquarius decan is among the most depressant degrees, my Sun is in 26' and Moon in 20' with the part of depression in 23' Aquarius - in sidereal, my Moon is in capricorn and the sun cusp 1' Aquarius - Capricorn is a depressing sign indeed. They happen to fall in my 8th house, an unlucky one foremost and I'm certain anyone born from Feb 9-18 has issues dealing with unhappy lives.

StelliumNoise

http://imgur.com/bwxWnc0

I have a very very very extremely low self esteem. I fina myself extremely unattractive and sometimes I even hide my face because of it.

Do you really find yourself extremely unattractive or is it outside pressure?

I can see from your chart you're an introvert, which gives a natural aversion to the spotlight.

Also, looking at your chart, I just see a lot of opportunity/help for self growth and change and also partnership..you have an abnormally large 1st and 7th house.

With Pluto in the 10th house (the spotlight/career/how others see you) and your 8th house placements, transformation is a huge theme for you. Caterpillar turning into a Butterfly, the phoenix rising from the ashes.

Your Moon is also square your 8th house Sun which reinforces this transformative need that you have.

If you truly believe you have an aesthetic issue, in 2018 there are literally so many options available. Beauty tips, health tips, etc.

I just have a hard time believing anyone actually believes themself to be unattractive..usually the insecurity comes from trying to fit the beauty standards of the masses.This is reflected by your Moon in the 11th semisquare your Venus. The 11th house represents large groups and institutions, including society as an institution, and the standards that follow. With your Moon here, your natural tendency is to place emphasis these constructs. The way to deal with your 11th house Moon, is not to attempt to dismiss your feelings..but instead you'll need to figure out ways to place yourself around the right crowd. And if you are around your tribe or the right people, and you still insecure, then you really want to look inward and maybe try to tap into the "glow up" energy..because it's available to everyone.

You're young too so it maybe that you haven't found your look now. I didn't have mine at your age and I wish I knew then what I know now.

Last edited:

Aphrodite1sthouse

Do you really find yourself extremely unattractive or is it outside pressure?

I can see from your chart you're an introvert, which gives a natural aversion to the spotlight.

Also, looking at your chart, I just see a lot of opportunity/help for self growth and change and also partnership..you have an abnormally large 1st and 7th house.

With Pluto in the 10th house (the spotlight/career/how others see you) and your 8th house placements, transformation is a huge theme for you. Caterpillar turning into a Butterfly, the phoenix rising from the ashes.

Your Moon is also square your 8th house Sun which reinforces this transformative need that you have.

If you truly believe you have an aesthetic issue, in 2018 there are literally so many options available. Beauty tips, health tips, etc.

I just have a hard time believing anyone actually believes themself to be unattractive..usually the insecurity comes from trying to fit the beauty standards of the masses.This is reflected by your Moon in the 11th semisquare your Venus. The 11th house represents large groups and institutions, including society as an institution, and the standards that follow. With your Moon here, your natural tendency is to place emphasis these constructs. The way to deal with your 11th house Moon, is not to attempt to dismiss your feelings..but instead you'll need to figure out ways to place yourself around the right crowd. And if you are around your tribe or the right people, and you still insecure, then you really want to look inward and maybe try to tap into the "glow up" energy..because it's available to everyone.

You're young too so it maybe that you haven't found your look now. I didn't have mine at your age and I wish I knew then what I know now.
Thank you! You are very right about the transformation thing!

SunConjunctUranus

I just want to add that you asteroid chiron conjunct venus, i feel myself chiron is the most painful experience of mine. So, you can figuring out yourself.

Aphrodite1sthouse

I just want to add that you asteroid chiron conjunct venus, i feel myself chiron is the most painful experience of mine. So, you can figuring out yourself.

Yes Ive had my heart broken 3 times by guys I really loved and it was horrible and Ive cried so much because of it. So Venus conjunct chiron also brings self esteem issues?

SunConjunctUranus

Aphrodite1sthouse
Yes, i feel the same exactly how you feel. Like, my chiron in 5th house alone make me broken heart too many times. But my chiron are both trine moon and mars so learn how to heal the pain through playing basketball or physical stuff and share how i feel to my mother.
I see there is chiron sextile mercury, maybe you can heal your pain through writing, analyzing, studying and speaking.