Will we break up?

cloxkinghere

Me, the querent, 1st house = Leo ruled by the Sun
Him/Relationship, the quesited, 7th house = Aquarius rules by Uranus
Moon and Venus in 7th

Sun in 8th depicts my anxiety over the relationship?
Venus being in 7th represents how I feel about him (I do like him a lot...)
Moon is in 7th as well.

Uranus and Sun are semi-square and applying.
Uranus and Moon are sextile and applying.
Sun and Moon are not.

I was thinking about whether or not to post this on here. I figured, this is something new to me (instead of asking if a relationship will happen, I asked if something won’t). I thought it would be a good learning experience.

I find this chart interesting since, are the “positives” indicating a “no”, we won’t, or, a yes, we will...?

https://ibb.co/yydd4RG

waybread

I use a very simplified version of traditional horary astrology.

The early degree rising suggests that it is too soon to tell.

The moon is void of the course. I think you're in a holding pattern.

In traditional astrology, Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius.

Chrysalis

Depends on who mercury is, as is (v.soon to be) retrograding back to you/Sun. Merc/sun conjunct at 23 degrees, so in 9 somethings. At this stage sun has left the sextile with saturn, and moon opposes saturn from cancer.

cloxkinghere

Depends on who mercury is, as is (v.soon to be) retrograding back to you/Sun. Merc/sun conjunct at 23 degrees, so in 9 somethings. At this stage sun has left the sextile with saturn, and moon opposes saturn from cancer.

Is it possible that mercury is my ex? He’ll be back in town (not in 9 days though) to finish up some matters for a few days and will go back home.

Granted, I have no intentions of getting back with my ex. Ever.

cloxkinghere

Actually, is it possible that it may be me? I’m having thoughts on breaking up with him.

Aria Venue

Me, the querent, 1st house = Leo ruled by the Sun
Him/Relationship, the quesited, 7th house = Aquarius rules by Uranus
Moon and Venus in 7th

Sun in 8th depicts my anxiety over the relationship?
Venus being in 7th represents how I feel about him (I do like him a lot...)
Moon is in 7th as well.

Uranus and Sun are semi-square and applying.
Uranus and Moon are sextile and applying.
Sun and Moon are not.

I was thinking about whether or not to post this on here. I figured, this is something new to me (instead of asking if a relationship will happen, I asked if something won’t). I thought it would be a good learning experience.

I find this chart interesting since, are the “positives” indicating a “no”, we won’t, or, a yes, we will...?

https://ibb.co/yydd4RG

hello cloxkinghere
Strange.. a few hours ago I replied to another thread of you. Usually, I prefer not to answer such questions...unless the case is resolved..because I am afraid that this way I may mislead someone to a path he wasn't supposed to take in the first place...matters of the heart are more complicated issues and demand trust and honesty...above all to be true to ourselves...so I'll pass the theme of void moon because I think that what puzzles you here {"Actually, is it possible that it may be me? I’m having thoughts on breaking up with him."..."Is it possible that mercury is my ex? He’ll be back in town (not in 9 days though) to finish up some matters for a few days and will go back home."...."Venus being in 7th represents how I feel about him (I do like him a lot...)"} is actually yourself:whistling:

you are l1=peregrine sun in pisces in jupiter's domicile+moon=in aquarious in saturn's domicile.
So l1 wants Jupiter, exalts venus(your feminine side ), receives L5 /L10mars from triplicity and see this retrograde mercury from terms.Located inside L8

Your co-ruler moon , technically located inside L8 again, from where she wants L7 and sees mars from terms.

so l1+moon inside l8=signifies fear and anguish of mind over that issue

This retrograde Mercury exalts venus and wants jupiter, while in his detriment and fall under the sunbeams and ultimately get burned by L1

Your bf/L7=a strong saturn in his domicile inside his turned L12,or seeing it differently inside your radical 6th(perhaps he's a bit annoyed with you) from where receives venus(you as a woman) from triplicity and exalts mars your L5.He also dislikes this jupiter (jupiter in saturn's fall) intercepted inside your L5 and his turned L3 also.

So let's see now about this jupiter intercepted inside your L5.Who is that jupiter who sun wants him and he wants sun also...and who sees saturn from terms and face, while mercury in his detriment?sun squares Jupiter in 8 something, while your moon has already sextiled him.

All in all i wrote all these because i have the feeling that although venus and moon seem to perceive saturn as reliable, which i think he may actually be and value the stability that gives them, sun for some reason seems reluctant to that.So I think mostly here that you're afraid of yourself ...perhaps you are wondering if you still have feelings for your ex,or if this L7 is the right one for you... while on the same time you want to burn this old mercury thing returning back to you.So is this mercury your past relationship, while jupiter is your ex?is mercury the information you took related to your ex' arrival?is actually mercury your ex?is jupiter someone else? really I can't tell...you know better...I just wanted to point out that perhaps you have to see what you really want here...and not let your internal fears destroy your relationship in the first place.

**** I can't tell for sure from this chart what the part of marriage is, since I don't have the exact data..but I think that is cancer in its late degrees (119,34)

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

hello cloxkinghere
Strange.. a few hours ago I replied to another thread of you. Usually, I prefer not to answer such questions...unless the case is resolved..because I am afraid that this way I may mislead someone to a path he wasn't supposed to take in the first place...matters of the heart are more complicated issues and demand trust and honesty...above all to be true to ourselves...so I'll pass the theme of void moon because I think that what puzzles you here {"Actually, is it possible that it may be me? I’m having thoughts on breaking up with him."..."Is it possible that mercury is my ex? He’ll be back in town (not in 9 days though) to finish up some matters for a few days and will go back home."...."Venus being in 7th represents how I feel about him (I do like him a lot...)"} is actually yourself:whistling:

you are l1=peregrine sun in pisces in jupiter's domicile+moon=in aquarious in saturn's domicile.
So l1 wants Jupiter, exalts venus(your feminine side ), receives L5 /L10mars from triplicity and see this retrograde mercury from terms.Located inside L8

Your co-ruler moon , technically located inside L8 again, from where she wants L7 and sees mars from terms.

so l1+moon inside l8=signifies fear and anguish of mind over that issue

This retrograde Mercury exalts venus and wants jupiter, while in his detriment and fall under the sunbeams and ultimately get burned by L1

Your bf/L7=a strong saturn in his domicile inside his turned L12,or seeing it differently inside your radical 6th(perhaps he's a bit annoyed with you) from where receives venus(you as a woman) from triplicity and exalts mars your L5.He also dislikes this jupiter (jupiter in saturn's fall) intercepted inside your L5 and his turned L3 also.

So let's see now about this jupiter intercepted inside your L5.Who is that jupiter who sun wants him and he wants sun also...and who sees saturn from terms and face, while mercury in his detriment?sun squares Jupiter in 8 something, while your moon has already sextiled him.

All in all i wrote all these because i have the feeling that although venus and moon seem to perceive saturn as reliable, which i think he may actually be and value the stability that gives them, sun for some reason seems reluctant to that.So I think mostly here that you're afraid of yourself ...perhaps you are wondering if you still have feelings for your ex,or if this L7 is the right one for you... while on the same time you want to burn this old mercury thing returning back to you.So is this mercury your past relationship, while jupiter is your ex?is mercury the information you took related to your ex' arrival?is actually mercury your ex?is jupiter someone else? really I can't tell...you know better...I just wanted to point out that perhaps you have to see what you really want here...and not let your internal fears destroy your relationship in the first place.

**** I can't tell for sure from this chart what the part of marriage is, since I don't have the exact data..but I think that is cancer in its late degrees (119,34)

The thread you previously answered had a known answer. I gave an update on it so others can practice.

Yes, I do have anxiety about our relationship. Mostly because I don’t know where we stand. Although, I do plan on having that conversation with him soon. I worry that we may want different things out of our relationship.

As for my ex, I want to have nothing to do with him. Once he finishes the responsibilities that require me, I’m cutting him off completely. He’s horrible and I want him out of my life.

cloxkinghere

it is incoming aspect it is nto negative
no breakup

moon is void def no

T

I know you said no breakup, but...

I just feel like he doesn’t put as much effort as I would like. It makes me want to end things with him, even though I like him a lot. With mercury being in retrograde and coming towards me, I feel like it’s me with how I feel about this relationship. It makes me want to fall back.

As I did feel like he’s not putting in enough, I did wonder if there was someone else in the picture. I did cast a chart asking if he was seeing someone else.

He is represented by the 7th house = Taurus ruled by Venus
Possible other love interest by the 5th house = Pisces ruled by Jupiter

Venus and Jupiter are sextile and applying. So, It's a "yes"...?
Venus is conjunct with Moon. Possibly him feeling “stuck” because he’s dating me too?
Jupiter is trine with Moon.

Meanwhile, I’m 1st house = Scorpio represented by Mars.
Mars is square and applying with Venus (him). We’re together, but, obviously, there’s tension.
Mars is also square and applying with Moon. Me feeling negative about my relationship? My anxiety?
Mars is also in detriment.

I just wanted to post this on here to give a somewhat update since this may also give more insight on the original chart that I had posted.

Feedback on how I read the chart is greatly appreciated!

https://ibb.co/zhJ05Rx

Last edited:

ellie04

Chanced upon this thread while researching on "Should I end this r/s; Should I break up" type of qns... so although the Moon is VoC, the querent still broke up with her bf, which means moon VoC here could be showing that nothing will happen to prevent the breakup?

As for where it shows a YES answer... I thought it could the main sigs in applying sextile. An applying aspect between sigs indicates YES which is fortunate if the qn is "Will we be together or Will we marry?", but because the qn is "Will we break up?", the YES aspect becomes - Yes, a breakup will happen.

Can someone clarify this for me?

@cloxkinghere, did you really break up with your bf or there's more update to this?

Last edited:

vcms

@ellie, I see your point and I’ve wondered this myself. I think this is where “reception” takes affect. An applying aspect presents there is something to come irregardless.